So does Sup Forums approve?

First non Jew in the FED in what? 40 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA
blockchain.info/pools
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah. He'll only be around until February though.

Step in the right direction. Kikes are kvetching about it already.

Is this good or bad for Gold???

>implying this means anything and that Jews still won't be a major part of the Fed
Trump is a great shabbos goy.

Counsel on Foreign Relations Jesuit.
I don't know, I guess it's a small step forward but not much to celebrate here. When I initially voted for Trump, I had images of Ron Paul taking the seat -- that's how much things have changed in how I regard Trump now. Such things are impossible to even conceive of. And Trump just verified that today.

Ron Paul is like 100 years old and starting to slip.

Yeah well, at least someone who's outspoken about the corruption of the fed would have been nice.

Market was down today, and literally just started to rise... is this breaking news? Guess people like it

still sinking

John Taylor was the true anti-Jew choice as Fed chair (if such a thing even exists). Powell is just business as usual

(((They))) will make sure he's gone for good, unable to come back. Let's see how fast (((they))) can dig up dirt on him, or entangle him in """colussion""" of some sort.

Who was Yellen and what was their issue?

(.) (.)
O

FED is shut down in Feb.

Wait. No. This is better.
~ ~
(o) (o)
O

A wall street banker banker WTF??
What comes next, Goldman Sachs in cabinet???

\m/_(-_-)_\m/ gibs me dat

bank fag here.
This is significant.
Blockchain technology (not bitcoin itself) will underpin a currency reset of the USD which goes against the principles of (them)

he came out and said this last week

He's ((())), otherwise he wouldn't come near the position he holds now.
Trump has received his low interest person.

correction:
low interest rate person

LARPass

"Blockchain technology" without an army of independent miners is useless. Hash rate determines how secure a blockchain is. Bitcoin is the most secure blockchain. Bitcoin IS the blockchain... you can't separate the two.

pic related says it all
Trump is playing 4-D Cheese with the joos.

>From 1984 to 1990, Powell worked at Dillon, Read & Co., an investment bank, where he concentrated on financing, merchant banking, and mergers and acquisitions, rising to the position of vice president.[8][10]

Da fuq.
Probably leaving the ship and blame the fuckup on that goy.
Indication that US is about to sink financially.

Stay salty cuck

>only other thread mentioning this is /ptg/

The absolute state of Sup Forums. Bump

That guys voice is like a pro audiobook reader. Overall I am as happy as I can be, Obama nominated him so he may be bad but Trump turned him.

Mel brooks?

what do you mean?????

Good to see LS in something other than a diaper.

DRAIN. THE. SWAMP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996)

Yes, all those independent miners.

Hey retards, non Jewish isn't synonymous with good

Look at what this cunt supports, he voted for QE

There goes my hope for trump

this is good.

Ya let's put that Zeitgeist guy in!

This. This is a hard fucking black pill to swallow, lads. Trump met with Napolitano about and even campaign promised in a speech to pursue auditing the Fed, yet has not mentioned it ONCE since elected.

I swear to god that fucking kike Jared has something to do with his reassessment. Probably some sniveling sob story about how historically the fed should be a Jewish independent and untouched sanctity institution as founder (((Paul Moritz Warburg))) would have wanted.

WHITES RULE JEWS ONCE AGAIN

If the FED starts gobbling up all the GPUs and jacking up the price I am going to war.

Also the first time a Bush/Clinton hasn't been near the White House in 40 years. Weird

That is retarded if the implication is that bankers sunk the Titanic to kill these three fed opponents. Wow. I love conspiracies but this is fucking hilarious.
Unless the proposal is that some black magick was used to defend the fed project and this was some synchronous event, the idea that the sinking was orchestrated for the fed? Ridiculous. Please provide the documentation showing that these three men had some fed beast silver bullet and needed to be killed.

wasnt there a larp post on here talking about new money around thanksgiving?

since 1987 apparently

The jews are trying to throw us off... kekity

DO NOT BUY BITCOIN

I didn't claim where wasn't any centralization occurring in mining of Bitcoin. It's just not enough to be of concern (at the moment).

blockchain.info/pools

It's actually better now than it's been in the past.

Normies believe the Titanic insurance fraud conspiracy but cant fathom niggas sunk a million dollar ship to make trillions

of course he voted for QE. trump wants a guy who will pump during his term in office. he doesn't want his agenda crippled by jacked up interest rates. if high interest rates cause a recession, he loses credibility. doesn't matter if high interest rates are the right thing for the long term, sadly.

>of course Trump will want somebody to do what he wants instead of what is better for everyone else
Huh, sounds like corruption

>
>Titanic insurance fraud conspiracy
really now? this is what normies believe?
the IMMC got bankrupt do to the sinking
doesn't compute

>the ring of power corrupts all who possess it

then again realistically, if trump shut down the fed, he would possibly get murked. see jfk

putting in one of /ourguys/ is the next best thing. just bein real here.

>one of our guys
That's the point retard, he's not different from previous Fed toads

Because people believe worldly events like ships sinking and planes crashing in the ocean a couple hundred miles near the US's most advanced radar system base are nothing but pure happenstance. The thought that there are people out there with so much money controlling world events for their own interests is like a movie plot to them. Nothing but cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias.

i know that faggot

what can a man do

it could be worse

>First non Jew in the FED in what? 40 years?
FUCK YEAH!!!

too late the goyim know