/CPW/ - Cal Poly Free Speech Wall

/CPW/ - Make The Wall Great Again Edition

Last thread:

Current back side

keep on memeing in the free world

>Please Clap-Jeb Bush

Needs a new Pepe.

nice get. Also, tonight my roommate and I are going to go pain a huge pepe over the whole thing and a giant "its ok to be white"

please deliver

Nice, I'm at the boba stop with all the Asian girls then off to farmers later.

>All the black lives matter hashtags have been blue'd
love it.

bash the antifash at farmers tonight. Meet by the best ribs in town

Levels of butthurt approaching maximum levels. Queer student Union and some other commie shit set up next to the wall.

Yep the left hates the smell of smokey meat. I gotta make a few bucks with my guitar first before it gets dark.

It's OK to be a gay, pedo, commie.

Cal/pol/y

Good shit. I like it

Is this at Pomona or slo?

I actually really, really like this idea

>that wall

Damn, man. I had a good chuckle. There is no escaping Sup Forums

Is every fucking person in Commiefornia a shitskin? Jesus christ

That's how democrats stole Commiefornia at the voting booth: they imported voters.

>ᴶᵉᵇ Bush did 9/11

White Hispanics dreamer free college.

that wall should be BLACKED

user you better deliver

I wanna be there to see this.

user reporting in, wall still attracting people

Can confirm.

Continue to update us. I find it very telling that folks appear alarmed that their college is not a monolithic hivemind of samethink.

Do they think this is a liberal arts school or something.

Well when all we hear about is the 17th diversity and queer appreciation center being opened and the president emailing the whole school every other week about inlcusivity and the importance of diversity, it's easy to begin to perceive the whole school collectively aslo thinking that same way. Your mental perception of the place changes to fit that. But this wall sort of resets that system. I'm glad to know how many other people there are here that feel the same way I do.

>lefties making a wall

>calling the goup who provided the free speech wall fascists

We need a moon man on the wall.

That girl in the knit cap my dick.

Fuckin' horny engineering students.

All you need to do is cover the whole thing up with MAGA, it's okay to be white or a swastika with spray paint. It won't cost much, believe me, covering up a whole thing like that is easy.

Taggers and Bombers do it all the time

He would make an excellent addition

kek

i dont get it

>I'm glad to know how many other people there are here that feel the same way I do.
SQUAD MORALE RESTORED

WTF is happening on this site? I can't reply properly to most threads, as if everything was constantly archived

Nice bait newfag

I don't have any trouble, but I have noticed how few replies each thread is getting.

The Cal Sup Forumsy threads are drawing a lot of the attention.

sex = fun

>Traps are gay again
Gotta love cal poly

One of the equations says Sex=fu(n)

To be fair, you hav to be a tremendous faggot to not think traps are gay.

wheres the pickle rick??

Best weekend of the quarter. 10/10.

Ill bring a stencil tonight

Top fucking kek. What time are we all meeting?

What time will you be there?

What happened to rule 1 & 2?

Also, rumors of antifa at farmers tonight. Anti-antifa supposedly meeting near the place that smokes the best ribs in town

>i prescribe clorox

>or a swastika with spray paint.

Fuck off kike.

probably around 10:30, might have to stop by first

?

oy vey

Holy shit OP are you from SLO? So am I. Cal Poly is a liberal shit hole. So is cuesta but then again what isn't these days in Cali?

Compared to other schools in California, Cal Poly could be much worse.

What's with all the white people? Is that Finland?

The walls that separate the real world from the Internet have crumbled and the memes become reality. The rules no longer apply now that the memes that are produced hijack the psyche of the mass culture and force humanity to manifest a new reality free from (((their))) control.

Order from chaos

True. I do enjoy the mustang lanes bowling alley there though. Cal Poly is a nice campus.

This, the battle field has changed, the enemy has stayed the same.

>kike
Lol, what exactly is making me a kike? It'd be funny as fuck to see those libtards flip out. Although I agree that this might make a bad face for republicans

Finland is not wh*te

>bottom
>lurkmoar
>ashtear.jpeg

>No Todos Frijoleros
Comedy gold.

Someone write the crime statistics on there

AYO, HOL UP, SO YOU GONNA BE SAYIN US BLAX COMMIT MO CRAMS DAN WATS?

absolutely beautiful

>That wall is just more evidence that America is a collapsing empire.

Its all so fucking depressing.

At first I thought they were solving the jewish question.

Going there now to get a new picture

>World Peace = Jews + Gas
This is the final solution user

Hope springs eternal user, weimar conditions breed weimar solutions. This is the death of the republic but on the horizon is rebirth into Empire. Ideally we can recapture white identity, install a man of vision, and march forward without the restrains of (((democracy))) and its limited time horizon.

Solving the JQ? Hardest question of all. It's said any who solve it will have the final solution.

don't seem to be that far away from there, huh?

Little T*rkey was well over 90% white in the 1930s. We're going to have to kill hundreds of millions if we want to escape this hell.

jesus that wall looks flimsy as fuck
they should have made their mexican gardener put it together

God speed.

Is this Pomona or San Luis Obispo?

oven cleaner

>(user was banned for this post)
on the bottom 2x4

Reminder California state gun laws are the affect of racism against blacks. If your not racist you must reinstate open carry in California.

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that repealed a law allowing public carrying of loaded firearms. ... They garnered national attention after the Black Panthers marched bearing arms upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

SLO

ALL MUH KEKS. Props to whoever wrote the Rick and Morty pasta on the bottom left.

skyrim belongs to the nords lmao

Stop racism now. “Panthers Bill,” passed with the support of the National Rifle Association, which apparently believed that the whole “good guy with a gun” thing didn’t apply to black people. California Gov. Ronald Reagan (R), who would later campaign for president as a steadfast defender of the Second Amendment, signed the bill into law.

Bump

>Lauren Southern is my waifu

BIG if true.

you better use a fucking stencil you faggot

didn't the plane hijackers get in through florida?
christ i can just see the meeting on the tarmac
>jeb: please fly these planes
and they felt so bad for him that they actually did it

The bums are thick tonight downtown. Must be winter southern migration.

Favorite one