AMA Antifa

An actual antifa communist here
AMA

No you're a Jewish shill with a VPN. Kys.

how am i vpn, kid?

Why do you still live with your parents?

>pinko in a post soviet state

do I?

what are you going to do on nov 4?

why do you wear woman's thongs?

I'll take that as a yes.
Also, why do you hate your father?

>showing your face on Sup Forums
>declaring yourself a communist
How fucking stupid are you?

Post boipucci

why are you such a cuck? you realise communism is for low t cucks who need the state to redistribute everything.

...eww

Have you ever visited Cambodia?

Why is antifa so effeminate?

you look like someone I saw get arrested in LA on May 1st.

did the old guy next door touch you in the boo boo places?

Can you recommend me some good dildos, buttplugs or lube?

OP, when you are being raw dogged by your pozzed boyfriend do you still desire bbc or can you hold out till your next turn as rent boy?

itt butthurt trumpanzees

Why are you such a cuck for semites?

KYS LOSER SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN

my future wife is a jewish

is this a book?

How many apples would you say you can fit up your ass? Because whatever it is you'd best get a few more before you end up in prison with Tyrone seizing the means of your poo factory.

Why did your dad leave?

You own a bike lock faggot?

yes

>non-white

In your case, there's literally nothing wrong with being ANTIFA, as it doesn't goes against your ethnic interests.

Stir your guts up with a knife before one of us does it for you.

>NAZI'S WATCH OUT!

Do you even have fascists in Kazakhstan? Also why are you wasting time on irrelevant internet edgelords - you're supposed to bash capitalism. Antifa was a mistake.

Talcum X pls go

Do you suck..... ?

Are you a peter puffer? I think you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. You communist scumbag piece of shit. You better un-fuck yourself or get the fuck out of our way.

OP, ¿quieres una uca?

does it have many pictures in it?

Good night! Sleep tight!

antifa is wasting money that could be used by based black members of the BLM. give your money to BLM, antifa.

Are you caged right now? Most real antifa are caged. For respect of women.
You respect women right OP?

Wtf why are idiots falling for this. Post a time stamp or you're literally nothing more than a Jewish shill to us. You holding a piece of paper with the date on it.

do you want to see my helicopter?

are you cool with fascists?

I just want you to know if you bring that communist shit to my property you will be met with superior fire power.

Uzbeks are fucking assholes right?

Also how was the running of the Jew this year?

Antifa are just a bunch of Momma's Boys who LOVE Oscar Mayer products.
Confront them and they crap in their britches.

Nice flag, can I gas your people?

How does it feel to have an IQ so high, that you used the phrase "butthurt trumpanzees"?

Appears we'd find higher quality genes in a random pile of dog shit than in your family's veins.

No wonder you're advocating for the end of competitiveness... losers always lose. I bet you're tired of losing.

I've been to the country your vpn is tracking from. It is a literal shithole. Complete and utter. Dirt roads, barely livable houses, dirty people. It was awful

Are you incontinent? Also why try to seek attention on an annonomoose pharmaceutical distribution plant? Showing off to your pals that you "faced the evil fascist Nazis" head on isnt really thst big of a feat, especially since all you did was make a thread

woah

>WOAH GUIZ I WENT ON POL AND THEY WERE MEAN LOL HAHA NAZI NEED BASHED GUOZ IM SO SUPERIOR

Listen here, beaner scum. We know what Antifa is. It's a bunch of failures that want everyone else to be a failure. There are no questions that need answered. Fuck off.

why are you so angry, kid?

Do you want to punch all trump supporters

what kind of antifa member lives in Kazakhstan you nigger

Capitalism can make you a better shelf.. that blue thing is fucking sad.

What do you think of doxxing, when millennial woes got doxxed some ANTIFA guys were pissed even though he is their enemy?

Why do you support zionism

I didn't know they had Mexicans in Kazakhstan.

WE ARE LEGION
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET

EXPECT US
YOU SHALL BE EXPOSED

>AMA

How often do you share your girlfriend with other men?

If you're not doing that, you're not a true communist.

Do you like watching other men rail your wife?

Why are you such a faggot?

Tell me about Bane. Why does he wear the mask?

fake, antifa looks like this

Do you think you'll ever realize what a dumbass you are? Why don't you KYS instead of trying to fuck other people's lives up with communism?

Why haven't you ever used your brain? There are some questions that just don't have answers...

>actual antifa communis
So a retard? I deal with too many retards on a daily basis. KYS