Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Gonna be printing and posting these bad boys near my local homeless shelter tonight.

You mad poor faggots?

Do you think the homeless give a shit what a paper sign pasted on a wall says?
They have more important things to be concerned about, like where they can sleep and what they can eat.

And here come the shills. FUCK OFF.

Five words. "It's okay to be white." Why do you find such a simple message so terrifying?

Can they eat the paper? Nice trips Satan

>"LOOKIT MY PEEPEEPOOPOO IDEA. POOL BTFO. HAHA NO RECOVERY HERE YOU MEANIES"

it's okay to be white

It's okay to be white.

SATAN IS HERE WE GOT A FULLHOUSE

It's okay to be white.

it's actually great to be rich, they are on average smarter, stronger and living more stable lives than the poor.

fpbp courtesy of Satan

Poor faggots detected

My parents just bought me a new Lambo, looking forward to driving around the local park tonight letting the homeless losers know it's okay to be rich and privileged like me haha

Satan undersrands the struggle

It is okay to be rich though. For some reason our sick system started punishing and frowning upon success.

I bet you dont even tune into true capitalist radio.

Massive cringe. Sage.

Do it you mad bastard. But post it around upper-middle class. They hate rich people. Poor people don't really care

>being this buttblastes
It's okay to be white

cans.wav

but it is OK to be rich

it would be jealousy to not be OK with it

rich

>thinking Sup Forums doesn't agree
>thinking Sup Forums cares what an autistic underage kid does on his spare time
Saged

they're trying to dilute the original and doing a poor job of it
it's too funny to stop, faggot
enjoy the bantz
>in all fields

Did you notice how he's awkwardly pulling the bag into the shot? I bet you didn't. That's a $6000 Hermes travel bag. Do you know why you didn't notice it? Because you're a poorfag and you think a bag is just a bag.