Muh based Burmese Buddhists

>Muh based Burmese Buddhists
faithwire.com/2017/03/20/pray-100000-christians-in-myanmar-have-been-forced-to-flee-their-homes/

buddhists never really got along with other religions, they just rarely clashed with christianity (most prolific example of japan)
now whether you think buddhists have the right to defend their homelands or not is a different question

christkikes btfo

Heathen cults have no homeland. The whole planet belongs to Jesus Christ and must embrace him before it's too late.

>For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
>Romans 14:11

sounds quite similar to what the muslims are saying

The Muslims are wrong and inspired by Satan.

Its their fucking right to have a Buddhist state to ensure a future for the Buddhist people.

Both christians and muslims are deluded as to the true nature of reality and exist in samsara

Christians are faggots. Let them die.

Christianity is still a desert semite's religion. It's not white or western, Buddhists did nothing wrong.

Based buddhists indeed. Christianity is a religion for the weak and the stupid.

>For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Yes.
It happens after Armageddon, though.
Jesus must literally destroy the Beast and his Marked Ones with the Host of the Dead before this happens.

>put up with crusaders and jihadists for 100s of years
>nomore.bat
>"muh oppressed muslims! muh oppressed christians!"
If you aren't Buddhist, GTFO of Myanmar. Support Wirathu as a model for ethnonationalism for everyone.

This, ultimately.
I just want to be left alone tbqh, althought I will arm up if we're literally driven to extinction.

There really aren't words to describe this kind of sheer retardation.

1. Most "heathen cults" that you refer to were localized religions tied to a patron God who protected the inhabitants - ergo that God was patron of those peoples' HOMELAND
2. Christianity is a globalist religion which is in no ways tied to any race except the race of Israelites (in either a literal or metaphorical sense)
3. Christianity has no homeland outside of Israel and did not arise in Europe, but rather was transmitted by non-Europeans and slaves. All the white Christians could die off and 2/3s of the Christian world would survive in Africa asia and South America.

Get out of here D&C shill

Who cares?
Dying muzzies don't quite have the same effect on western audiences recently so now they are trying to gin up intervention with Christian victims.

It's funny how they turned the narrative so quickly despite shitting on christianity for so long as soon as muslims stopped garnering the affection after all the acid/bombing attacks. It's almost as if there's an (((ulterior motive))) in trying to cudgel the Burmese for saying "no more" to both parties.

Fake news to try and get the West to intervene in Burma. Smells like complete bullshit to me.

Jesus hated and cursed the kikes dumbass.

What any article fails to menton is that Pakistani terrorists with Saudi backing are trying to set up their own ISIS in Myanmar, just like they tried it in Philippines. That there's a warzone, which means there are war refugees, Buddhists, Christian, Muslim. Literally the only credible sources about what's going there have been Chinese, all western articles about Myanmar have been retarded one-dimensional propaganda about blood thirsty genocidal buddhist maniacs.

but they run the world. his curse must be weak as fuck.

He's still a dead jew on a stick.

Jesus was still a jew and what you said is fucking debatable as well.

Are these "christians" swarthy Bengalis?