You won't last a day in real fasicm

>fasicm

American education

Beta white boiys want facism?
In the USMC you 2 seabags.
Wake up 0430 everyday.
Sahve shit showers.
Personal belonging? Fuck you you moving.
90% divorce rate.
It's funny tio me to see bunch of betas using Nazi and military pictures as some type of idolism. I went to USMC holy shit. None of you Dota playing LOL playing ass would make it in real facism with NATIONLISM interest.
It study time bitches.

Pick on grammar beside points. Typ lib. You wont last a day in My corps.

You like to be on Sup Forums and internet all day? Fuck you. Its time to drill.
Have you ever been beneath other men in chain of command? You 4channers can't even aghree on shit and argue all day. 1 week of boot camp = suicide.

Fascism doesn't have to be dehumanising, and the drill instructors don't have to be sadists.

And yet, the world keeps a spinnin'

I honestly CANT WAIT for the marines to fuck the shit out of every commie and kike.

I can't wait for 18-25 Beta white boys to see what real mens with DUTIES and not MEMES does for his NATION. Bunch of frog meme fags. I'd make you shit shower shave all day with my fuck fuck games. Can't wait for betas to be whipeed into shaped. Can;t fit in my HUGO BOSS UNIFORM? GAS HIM.

Most betas white boys loves the Marine Corps. You have no idea what DUTIES and HONOR is. STay behind wour computer. THis is why ANTI FA always win. They on the street while ALT right MEME on the net.

desu that doesn't sound so bad because I'd learn true discipline.

Antifa will win? Are you fucking retardeD?

I can't wait for 18-25 Beta white boys to see what real mens with DUTIES and not MEMES does for his NATION. Bunch of frog meme fags. I'd make you shit shower shave all day with my fuck fuck games. Can't wait for betas to be whipeed into shaped. Can;t fit in my HUGO BOSS UNIFORM? GAS HIM.Most betas white boys loves the Marine Corps. You have no idea what DUTIES and HONOR is. STay behind wour computer. THis is why ANTI FA always win. They on the street while ALT right MEME on the net.

>the marines are what life is like with facism
>talks like a nigger
Sage

You're gonna die if you actually decide to go out on Nov 4. Stay home.

Already did 4 years crayon eater.
Semper Fi.

I don't want fascism, I want the left to be put back in their place

>BB spitfire!
Time for a tactical bath, bubba

America is fascist now. All the western countries are closing into fascist states. While uk and usa used to commit violence on third world countries to get shit, now they are turning on their own to maintain power. Its pretty ugly already

Within facism you do a better life than torture youself to be killed for the kikes

>WTF state wants to establish martial law guys!
>WTF Trump wants to euqip police with military gear, he's /ourguy/!

Where my 03s at?

>real fasicm

Right fasicm has never worked before.
Except in:
Germany
Japan
Italy
Vinchy France

theres a reason why Im getting shipped of to boot camp nigger and it isnt because I love niggers and spics

Millions of dead germans and a leveled country beg to differ.

Nigga did you have a seizure writing that? God damn you can't spell and randomly hit capital letters. Fuck off Michael J Fox.

0311 automatic rifle man reporting in.
I'm on the left.

>The entire world has to unite to stop you
>Failure
Pick one then fuck off Mohammad.

You must be a nigger I can always tell by the language

Dirty dumb nigger confirmed.

Chinese airsofter kit for sure.

no

>he thinks they leveled our country out of simple political opposition
it was a war against Germans as a people not a specific German form of government. get this into your stupid brain. Our cities and the people that were left in it had mostly nothing to do with the NatSoc war machine or NatSoc culture - but everything with German pride soul and culture.

Talking about first pic cunt

nothing red pills you harder than being in the usmc

the fucking nigger pilots are the worst

wen i was in the first gulf was this fucking dindu 53 captain was attached to my squad as a FAC, thought he was hot shit,

he was a fucking coward just like every other nigger

> be in a hot ass fucking desert
> captain dindu says "user y you not shave"
> "captain dindu sir, no extra water sir"
> captain dindu snorts "i don care, piss on your razor if you have to, you fucking shave"
> only a fucking dindu would think thats okay
> captain dindu not even shaved himself
> makes me piss on razor and shave, smell like piss all day long
> eventually decide to use last of my water to wash off my fucking face, couldn't stand the piss smell any more
> find captain dindu canteen unattended, refill mine
> thought about pissing in dindus canteen, figured that would give me away

If only I was as red pilled then as I am now, would have made sure captain dindu knew his place

>life of a kike puppet American soldier
>the life of a fascist

>hurr durr in muh Corps
I can’t understand a thing you’re saying, I’m too distracted by your disgusting lack of a blue cord. Go back and jerk off to Chesty Puller in that dumpster fire you call a branch.

Let's see you have dirty, filthy stray dog and then a slight step up from that you have, the nigger.

>Except you can shave without cream and water FFS, Absolute state of of millenals.

>first gulf war

> millennial

lol nigger, this you're hard?

Exactly this. German discipline, skill and utter hardness kept our grandparents going as long as they did. Natsoc ideology enabled the juggernaut that is german colectivism to be released but it was Germans itself that made the country great and it was also Germans that the allied forces tried to destroy (and they possibly succeeded with).

All you have to do is pass the shitty PT test.
Thats it

>T. Filthy enlisted pog

I shave with just the razor user lul

>ameritard cant stop mentioning battle he was never in

you wouldnt last a shit post in real memes

straight razor, or cucked safey razor?

usually cucked but if I cant find it then straight

>muh boot camp

Shut the fuck up, boot. Aren’t you supposed to be field daying right the fuck now? I know it’s Thursday.

Boot ass bitch.

>Showering before PT
Tell us your real routine faggot

that's fine, the interests of humanity trump my own as an individual

if i am not worthy of being within a society then that is the reality i'll just have to face
advocating for a system for my own benefit as an individual at the expense of everyone else is immoral and unjust

how much do you get paid, per (you)?

>Showering in the morning
Ask me how I know you've never served

sage this shill thread

>hides flag

It's a hodgepodge of gear, but they appear to be wearing it correctly. Militia or /k/.

No wonder dotard dodged that shit 5 times

>based brother made some dumb white hick rub his own face with piss
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Superior race my black ass

this is literally the funniest thing I've ever read on this website. the next time some cavedweller starts spouting fabricated crime stats I'll be sure to remember you

0861 FO reporting in. I pumped out with Golf 2/3 and Alpha 1/3 in 93 & 95

Fucking betamale crayon muncher. Kill yourself.

yeah, nasty fucking nigger love smearing themselves with piss and shit, just like fucking chimps

first thing they do wen they get some power is subject whites to same degeneracy

the south can't rise again soon enough

Nice try with the fucked up spelling.

wipe the piss off yo face before speaking to me

why did you want to taste it?

No pissface, I leave the 'rubbing your own face with piss' to white folks like you

lol, are you 12?

Obvious troll post. I can tell just from the cadence of this piss ants words that he is no Marine. He probably tried to enlist and got rejected. Doesn't even speak like a Marine.

I hear the USAF is hiring, might want to give them a ring.

Niggers are the plague of the military.
Undisciplined, unable to learn, unable to follow orders.

exactly, tell a nigger to clean himself up and he chimps out every time

lol, did you rub your own piss on your dumb white face?

a: yes you did, pissface

this nig thinks hes smart enough to piss me off

this is cute, I'm amused, hopefully you're cute IRL

what time is bed time?

i'm 24 I feel too old to be a real man, meh, maybe in the next life

>Have you ever been beneath other men in chain of command?
Sounds gay af
fascim/10 than

OP is a low IQ nigger.