Éire/pol/ - Fuck it All to Hell edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/qv6awkAahLQ
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>OY VEY!
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1102/916909-white-collar-crime/

>Call For More Irish Language News on RTE
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1102/917050-mchugh-irish-language-news/

>SF Unprepared to Make Stormont Deal at 'any price'
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1031/916427-stormont-talks/

>RIRA Leader Found Guilty of Planned Bombing During Prince Charles Visit
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/real-ira-leader-found-guilty-of-planning-explosion-during-prince-charles-visit-convicted-of-directing-terrorism-in-the-state-36277192.html

>(((Irishman))) Robs €11k Chipper Equipment
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-to-be-sentenced-for-theft-of-11k-of-equipment-from-chipper-36284239.html

>Ireland Refuses to Recognize Catalonia
independent.ie/world-news/europe/ireland-will-not-accept-or-recognise-catalonias-independence-36269491.html

>Roscommon Refugee "Hotel"
thejournal.ie/locals-ballaghaderreen-syrian-refugees-tv3-documentary-3674184-Nov2017/

>Dublin Council to Fly Palestinian Flag Alongside Catalan Flag
thejournal.ie/catalan-flag-dublin-city-council-3674535-Nov2017/

>More Garda Breath Test Bollocks
thejournal.ie/noel-cunningham-breath-test-report-3676670-Nov2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-adP9RZCGY
youtube.com/watch?v=UiOX3NTCKxE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1E3i23SgMY
youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_nationalist_parties_in_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=EuafmLvoJow
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvB3g3HEPQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Km28EQe4FE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDV2axcMLJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=90yjD1Hip38
youtube.com/watch?v=mIILCtCtk9o
youtube.com/watch?v=mg8hq9g5O8I
youtu.be/brrT_NYKFMo
youtube.com/watch?v=OhAJRAYxyCE
thejournal.ie/ibrahim-halawa-late-late-3673719-Nov2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=8cPitxtk4m0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Glencoe
twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/925874390478270464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=0-adP9RZCGY

youtube.com/watch?v=UiOX3NTCKxE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1E3i23SgMY
youtube.com/watch?v=CQjB-6kSZtk&

How are things in Dublin lad?

>Refugee Hotel
You gotta step it up and get em palaces like over here

Po
Ta
To

>Roscommon Refugee hotel
An appropriately named edition

Tru
De
Au

My area is one of the least foreign but every day we get more non Irish. But I'm hopeful.

Any reason why you’re hopeful or are you just optimistic?

Good to hear there are still not so foreign parts of Dublin, I assume you are outside the city?

A bump for Ireland is a bump for Hitler. Bump

Tv3 tonight at 9 has a docco on a town getting tucked by “refugees” watch it lads and make memes

How was your day, lads?

Because we're going to fix this, we're still 93% white, 85% Irish, and we're more willing to deal with the issues before us than USA at 56% is.

My area is totally Irish, and yes but still under Dublin city council.

What’s the slant of the docco, I’m assuming pro “refugee”, yes?

Is intermarriage between Irish and Poles a big thing? If so, is it possible that these MICKED Poles can become fully assimilated?

Poles usually stick to themselves from what I have noticed, and generally go home after a few years.
Shite honestly, yours?
Good to hear

BBC helped make it.

>Is intermarriage between Irish and Poles a big thing? If so, is it possible that these MICKED Poles can become fully assimilated?
Yes, yes but we don't want that. Assimilation is dilution of Irishness by stealth.

I was talking about your specific area.
>more willing to fix it than Americans
Are you really? I’m not being a dick, I hope you are willing to do so, but it seems as though everywhere I look it’s all the same

Shite aswell.
I am depressed af for years. Have not even cut my hair in a long time and i have not shaved recently. I look like fucking Jesus.

Walked into a Spar to get milk and a wee child about 6-7 Screamed and ran to her ma and said "he's scary", then they all laughed...

Man i need to sort myself out

>Dublin Council to Fly Palestinian Flag Alongside Catalan Flag

Even though the government came out against Catalonia wtf

Same answer.

Yes, we are. Europeans are more willing to fix issues than Americans are. You think it all looks the same because you're an American. Every country in Europe has nationalist parties rising and some into government like Poland and Hungary. Austria was on the verge of having a nationalist president. In America you still vote for the same parties that fucked your country over.

Just look at this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_nationalist_parties_in_Europe

Also someone add the National Party to this instead of Sinn Féin

> a wee child about 6-7 Screamed and ran to her ma and said "he's scary", then they all laughed
Similar thing happened to me while I was in black face spooking kids on a “haunted trail” a week ago.
It doesn’t feel good desu
>Poles usually stick to themselves from what I have noticed
I would assume as much

That’s a fair point to bring up.

Even still, I look at places like UK, France, Aus, and NZ and I see the same fucking thing.
Our political structures are different, but the issues we face are similar nonetheless. Feels like there ain’t no escape from it, it’s depressing

What's wrong with the Jesus look. If you're depressed stop drinking so much (if you are)

Councils and the Government have very little to do with each other. They're always pulling shit like this.

irish, do you speak it?

Have not had a drink in ages. Don't go out you see.

> What's wrong with the Jesus look
Everyone takes the absolute piss out of you. I can take a slaggin but it gets old.
>Someones car breaks down
>hey jesus put your hand on this car and start it
etc

And lil kids find it scary now apparently.

Feeling down myself lad, Don't know if I would go as far as to call it depression but I always wondered if being sad was a Gaelic trait in general. I am reminded of Chesterson's quote “The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad, For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
youtube.com/watch?v=EuafmLvoJow

Unfortunately most can speak barely any Irish

> “The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad, For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
Ha! thats a good one.

What helps me is if i go for a dander or a run, or just sit with no tv, internet or any distractions and relax\contemplate.

I’m sure it is a trait of sorts, I think Freud (the Jew he was) actually had a good point in saying the Irish are the only raise physcoanalysim fails to work on.

>his face is a window into the soul

France has the Front National. New Zealand has NZ First which is a properly nationalistic party and anti immigration at 9/120 seats. Australia had a white only policy until very recently and they're far less severely cucked than America. UK even has UKIP. America has nothing.

Hmm wonder what happened in 1800 that could have led to this...

"It is not those who can inflict the most, but those that can suffer the most who will prevail."- Terence MacSwiney

Aye walking helps I just end up finding myself listening to said Irish or Scots songs. Don't know if the things make me feel better or worse but by god they are lovely.
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvB3g3HEPQ

There's a few polish girls around me I'd love to ride

And how much will they accomplish?
That’s what I’m getting at. Just because these parties exsist, it doesn’t mean that all our troubles are solved. And I don’t think any of these parties are willing to go as far as mass deportations, save for National Party, which is one of the reasons why I like them so much
When I start feeling hard, I read “the thief” by Pearse
That’s what I wish the world was like

Careful now!

The fact that they exist and hold seats means that we are better than America

I remember it being said of Pearse that it was as though he was always on the verge of sadness.
I’ve always sympathized with that

They don't make me any better or worse, it is just nice to listen to them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Km28EQe4FE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDV2axcMLJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=90yjD1Hip38

>dodging the question
This ain’t no pissing match, I know my country is in a terrible bind, our demographics are worse off than nearly any other western country and the American identity is practically nonexistent these days.
But your country, as well as most every western nation, is up shit creek too

But can you?

>youtube.com/watch?v=mIILCtCtk9o

I wanted to say thanks to the user who posted this yesterday or the day before. It's an absolute tune.

Here's something a little lighter in tone though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mg8hq9g5O8I

You turned my original statement into another question entirely, so you can fuck off you yank nigger

Not really, My father is an expert on the language and I intend on learning it from him whenever I finally get the time.

Sure it's out natural state. Was it Oscar Wilde or Yeats who spoke of the Celtic melancholy

>non argument: The Post

It was a nice civilized discussion we were having too, a pity

Cad é mar ata tú

Is pretty sure it was yeats

Or was it Celtic twilight he wrote?

>Europeans are more willing to deal with the issues
>Are you really
>yes, lists dozens of examples
>but what about these countries
>gives examples of nationalist parties in those countries
>but what will they accomplish

Fuck off 56%

I was saying that the mere presence of a nationalist party does not Prove that the nation’s ails will be alleviated overnight.
Take NZ for example, where NZ First has made a coalition govt with the greens.
They’re stoping foreigners from buying property, and cutting back on immigration, and while I agree these are steps in the right direction it’s by no means an absolute solution

>Nationalist parties getting millions of votes and even taking power all across Europe doesn't mean that Europeans are more willing to deal with the issues than Americans who think a civic nationalist is Hitler

You are missing the point

youtu.be/brrT_NYKFMo

IRA Na Fainna China Brigade

Haha was it the Hong Kong user who did that?
>having faith in the political system to begin with
And you are missing MY point

Anyone here under the age of 30 still living in the country? Nearly 20 and most of my friends are already setting up to emigrate and I've been looking at the prospects and it's not hard to see why, especially since I'm about to graduate to work in a medical field. Is there much point to sticking in the country as it is?

I never said any of that you stupid american nigger. You can't even read. No wonder your country is a shithole.

Looooooooool

youtube.com/watch?v=OhAJRAYxyCE

I'm still here, and most of my friends are.
Cheered me right up

hahahahaha gold

>having faith in Nationalist political parties requires no faith in the political system
Go on, call me a nigger again

You were the first person to bring up faith, I never said I had faith in any of these, nigger

Why is there so much prods in Fermanagh?
Ballinamallard can't be that populated

Where do they emigrate too mostly?
Is emigration really the go-to option as opposed to moving across country?

It's low population so a few look like more on a map

>I never said I had faith in any of these
Ok, so if you have faith in neither party nor system, then WHY does the presence of a nationalist party mean everything will be hunkey dorey in your country in years to come?

Percentage wise i mean. Makes no sense.

I never said that either nigger, all I said was Europeans are more willing to deal with the issues based upon voteshare of nationalist parties

And what I have been asking for the majority of this discussion is whether or not that is an effective strategy, but you have failed miserably to answer it.

We're in Dublin so any jobs that aren't agriculture are going to be here. The market has picked up and there are more to pick from but the problem is you can't afford to live in Dublin, renting is retarded in any town with a college even country towns. Most people I know have gone to Australia for a year or two, racked up a shitload of money, come home to establish themselves with a house/car/etc then find a job here, others just stay there. I know a couple who've gone to the states, which I think I will do too, went recently and loved the place.

What you have done for the majority of this discussion is deflect from my point you nigger, whether electoral politics are effective is not my point, my point is that for the third time Europeans are more awake than Americans are, you nigger.

Where did you go and where do you plan to go?

It’s such a shame that young people are driven out of their native countries and cities due to lack of capital

A political party is merely a vehicle to advance the will of the people, they don’t determine the views of the people they represent
The vast majority of Republican voters are much further to the right that the politicians are, for example

Even still, there are a multitude of parties in the US, take TWP for example. From their exsistence alone, does that mean we are saved? Hell no.
As for what I’ve been doing throughout this conversation, I was trying to progress it forward, like any normal human being would

I went to Kansas to stay with a friend, a college town. Was bizarre that no one locked their cars or homes, everyone was so polite as well that I actually felt like I was being really rude even if I wasn't, just a really nice vibe everywhere I went. I think I'd like anywhere like that.

Lads, the Irish man is going on the Late Late tomorrow.
Can't wait to see how many times they refer to him as " " I R I S H " "

forgot link
thejournal.ie/ibrahim-halawa-late-late-3673719-Nov2017/

Never been to the Midwest, but I’d love to see it, the thought of all that open space is wonderful.

Most any rural area in the US is like that, AND you get to own a fun

Stick him on a pint of stout

You must cease this racism instantly!

Aye lad, headed to a range and had a fucking great time, blew through 150 dollars and loved it. Always been for gun ownership like how you guys have it in the good states and after actually shooting I'm even more so for it.

Irishman Halawa

It’s a man God given right to own as many firearms as he pleases, the feeling is one of pure Joy

What has me troubled is all the leftists that move into the good states after they ruin theirs, it’s like a swarm of locusts. The thought of that has had me down for the past few days

I think you'll always end up losing certain areas to particular ideologies, like the east coast or California. As long as you lads have a few safe bastions you're grand.

Still, it’s right and depressing to think of what was/will be lost

I’d like to into Appalachia one of these days, or maybe head out to Montana one of these days

>Is intermarriage between Irish and Poles a big thing?

Yes
> If so, is it possible that these MICKED Poles can become fully assimilated?

Yes they are Roman Catholic.

An bhfuil peig agut?
Nior maith liom kraut

This shit really grinds my gears.

One of the reasons I want a gun and one of the things that makes it very difficult for me to trust people is the Massacre of Glencoe a horrible event but a damn fine lesson at the same time.
youtube.com/watch?v=8cPitxtk4m0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Glencoe

I want to be able to own a rifle as handy as it is in the US. It sound great.
I also want Bow hunting to be legalized. The french have it legalized i believe.

I wish to set fire to the world

Apparently there was a Syrian refuge on the radio complaining that they have been in Ireland six months and still haven't been given a house. I seen a fella online today saying too that house prices have dropped big time in Ballaghadreen and people are wanting to sell up and move on.

>at least the Syrians are fleeing war
>We're economic migrants
It's almost as if we would have fucking starved to death or worse if we stayed! What a silly thought that is!

Reminds me of Rogers rangers for some reason

That’s fucked. A shame you Irish can’t own a gun without mass of difficulty, and even then only a .22
What do you hunt in Ireland, is it just deer? And where can you do it?

Irish language evolved differently in disparate areas of the island, this is why the accents can be completely different from one area to another. The Irish spoken today would be the High language whereas regional dialects would be very different. If Ireland became a state without the Norman invasion, I'm not sure how Diglossia would be achieved, but there would have to be a High language used by the different tribes, as the local languages were different.

Tara McCarthy tweeted out yesterday some photos of stickers me and my friends stuck up around Dublin.

>twitter.com/TaraMcCarthy444/status/925874390478270464

fleeing your country and letting it die is letting your country die lad. I'm in final year too and am looking forward to trying to bail this country out of the shitheap it's landed itself in

I'm just over 30 and most of my friends are still here and those that are away plan to return. I went away for couple years myself but I'm glad to be home and appreciate the place much more. By all means travel but fuck those who permanently abandon Ireland and reduce our numbers and make room for more fucking immigrants. A massive fuck you to any piece of shit who has their education paid by the tax payers and fuck off after they complete it. Emigration is bad for Ireland and those of us who love our land and want to stay put here.