ATTENTION. THIS IS URGENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I'll be doing the communications black-out drill all weekend anyway,

all the fun is seeing nationalist being demonized on tv u stupid heretic.
S A G E D
A
G
E
D

Kys Jew. Mueller is going to expose everything that Israel has done. You will live in Palestine.

Bump. Stay comfy anons. It's for the best.

Nothing will happen because it’s too well known to people. Some jewtubers are calling it the Rapture or start of a civil war.
>Nothing will happen you stupid faggots.

I'm going to my village corner shop tomorrow and loading up on snacks. Going to kick back and get /comfy/ over the weekend, watching all the happenings unfold.

bump

Stay /comfy/ fellas. Don't let Antifags get into your head

Sick day used! (yes, I roll on Shabas) Great idea. Bumping and spreading image on social media.

You're a kike? Enjoy watching your world burn.

Nope. Not happening, the commies want violence. Their blood will be spilled, it will run through the streets.

>water and blood in the rivers of the south

Go back to /x/. We have a war to fight, brother. We must realize that it's now or never to finally mow down the Communist menace once and for all.

Your words betray you, friend.
The lion will tame the serpent regardless of our imposition.

Fuck you and your Antifa,Fats,Nazi,Nigger,Rural,Inbred infested cuntinent.

>1488

HOLY FUGGGG!

Take the high road yanks.
Let the public see these retards for what they are.
If you are gonna go out organize a completely peaceful prayer wall and have media present so they can record antifa and BLM chimping out and all the so called "racists" simply praying in peace and not stopping to their level.

Pure shill.
Everybody not retarded knows this is a war of public perception not a physical war. Going out and fighting these tards will just make you lose in the long run.

Its too easy to pile up their bodies and have the media get the rest of america on their side by claiming these right wing Nazi pro trump radicals incited violence.
You cannot give the public any slight bit of confusion about who the instigators are.

Bump-a-lump

The National Guard is doing countrywide blackout prep that day,I wonder what will happen to their gay little protest, which was infiltrated from the very start.

Is there any realistic way we can trick antifarts into opening fire on cops?

The left would NEVER recover if they did that, and (((the media)))'s last shred of credibility would dissolve overnight.

Hear me out Sup Forums, this needs to happen.

Nice shoop job

>>Is there any realistic way we can trick antifarts into opening fire on cops?
>opening fire

these idiots don't use guns. they use blunt objects and bricks. Which they already have used, so just piss off, stay home and watch them be idiots.

Oh no, a bunch of vegans standing around, whatever shall we do...

A small minority of antifa do indeed carry small firearms with them to their protests. It's just a question of getting them pissed off enough to blow a hole in their own movement.

Bumping so it stays on page 1

We are demonizing your media and dogs though.
N O T
S
A
G
E
D

Those are plainclothes/undercover cops.

These idiots get triggered by even touching them.

get comfty. enjoy the show
>their masks instead of hiding their identity, makes them a target
>the biggest threat to them isn't behind a badge, or carrying a 1488 sign, or wearing a Klan suit
>eyes on BLM

bump

>The lion will tame the serpent
Just as he always has

Avise la fin

If you're a beta conservative, you are better off at home while the Patriots of America remove Donald Trump. We don't want you in the way and you will definitely get hurt! STAY AT HOME BETA CONSERVATIVES.

Girlfriend and I will be staying in, getting comfy, and making some manicotti and waiting to hear about chimpouts. Personally, I'll secretly wish that it gets so bad I get to light commies up with my new shotgat, but that won't happen.

FIGHT Communist Russia and IMPEACH fascist Trump!!

Stop falling for this larp
and sage

fucking cuck, "muh muh n-normies!!1" fuck you OP, all anons who don't fight the commies are going to hang right next beside them this is what we have waiting for

I have to travel for work this weekend.
I am so pissed.
I fear being such 1500 miles from home and a grid down/emp/lefty chimp out happens all over the country.
Fuckin blows.
At least my wife and son will be armed and fed.

This child is a Marine?

Lots of stuff that needs doing around the house and before the holidays begin. Gots groceries, dog food, critter feed & the cars are full up.

Comfy indeed. Especially if I can cross a bunch of shit off that to do/ honey do list. :-) Wish I'd hit the nursery, but I just ran out of time.
I'll get some more baking in there, somewhere.

Everyone stay comfy.

You'll be given a chance. Turn on those who would turn on your, or flee. Unfortunately, the jungle never cared if you lived or died, and it won't tomorrow.
It's too late to turn back now.
Alea iacta est

But I have already packed my truck bomb.

That 16 year old kid on the right was in the Marines?

uh huh

If anything does happy Amerianons, load your guns, get comfy at the PC, and play some games.
Have a lovely week lads.

THIS

Too obvious.
Posts like this make it clear the goal of the November 4th movement isn't to remove Trump by force but rather, goad the right into looking unhinged and sully Trumps name further.
Do not give into this schoolyard reverse phycology bullshit. They want the right to come out en masse and the sow seeds of mob violence amongst them. They are planning on losing a fight and sacrificing their pawns so that our king is compromised.

Instead of his picture could they not use Kevin Spacy with mayonnaise on his head for the lulz.

I wasn't planning out going out anyway. if the shit comes to my neighborhood that will be a different story

>exclusive partners of NAMBLA

oh sweetie, Ive got news for you.

It won't be long now.
The lion shall roar, and the virus of the serpent will be eradicated.
As the sun rises, the horns will decree the turtle's victor.
Soon, he will make his move and the vault will uncover itself. And out of the vault - Wormwood. He bears the rod - the truth, liberty for His sons and daughters.
The sons of Saturn and the daughters of Mercury will be extinguished and the light brought by the son will burn for eternity.
Consider the end

Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment
-Lao Tzu

Stay comfy lads

Shiiiieeet you woke as hell. Tao is on point.

It's going to be big, folks.

Maybe bigger than badselfeater, if that's even possible.

Current mood: WORRIED.

sweatingpepe.jpg

Nah they legit shoot each other thinking that they're Nazis.

A guy had an antinazi swastika tattooed on him and an antifag shot him and I'm pretty sure the one who shot him got away. Their thinning their own numbers. Shit I should sell them guns and make some profit.

W8! Where are the kids? You absent minded cunt! You forgot to pick up the kids again!

tfw Antifa dresses up as Trump supporters and they kill each other.

True mastery can be gained by letting things go their own way. It can't be gained by interfering.

They are trying to draw out the Klan and the white nationalists to make it seem like the only people against antifa and BLM are Nazis. No doubt they are posting bullshit on white nationalist forums to organize counter protests and saying we need to defend Trump and all this other bullshit. They dont want trump out by force. They want to smear his name and sway public opinion against him.

They are sacrificing pawns to get to the king. Do not fall for it or they win. Do not gather. Do not fight back. Organize prayer walls if really want to go out but make them completely peaceful. Do not wear KKK robes or wave Nazi flags or other bullshit. Be the upstanding citizens you are.

THEY JUST FUCKING BANNED TRUMPS ACCOUNT

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Nice digits.

nah

checked

fugg meant this one

Faggot larpers.
Can't wait till the 4th
>I....I knew nothing would happen all along.
You stupid fucks never learn. I bet the majority of these Nov4thers believed the world was ending September 25th as well.
Idiots.
At the very least, when nothing happens, learn a fucking lesson, and don't move on to the next larp.
Killing this site with this reddit BS.

Maybe 18, probably did Marine boot during his junior > senior year summer break.
I think they still have that program.

Sauce? I heard about the self defense shooting but not this

>9 posts by this ID
Yea ok /leftypol/
Just waiting so you can come here and brag how retarded Sup Forums has become.
Which I will agree.
It's ok, on Nov5th, less people will be faggots here. Some will learn.

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

Sadly I can't find it anymore. All that I can find is that fag being shot in the balls.

bump

Noticed how they plan to stage it on a Saturday
Because if they missed school for their revolution, their moms would ground them

There's always that one idiot though..

Bump

This post is correct.

99% sure it'll be a few isolated retarded leftist chimpouts in cities like NYC, Chimpcongo, LA, Portland and St. Louis, but few anywhere else, and not worth stirring the pot over.

Now, if Antifa brings their shit to your door, fucking shoot first and ask questions later. But do NOT take the battle to them, this has a LOT of potential to destroy the last shreds of their image to the public IF we let them act like the dim cunts they are and protest nothing while smashing a few cars along the way. Let them sink their ship further and burn millions in commiefag dollars for it, not our battle this time, let it ride and enjoy what comes afterward as they go on the defense for months when the general public realizes that communists deserve the gallows just as we knew 70 years ago before they got their foot in the door.

bump

What are you even fucking saying. Stop with these faggit talk no one cares.

Load up on ammo and MREs. Shoot first

Public protests have always seemed retarded to me. Like it's a good way to get attention for something, but the attention is generally mixed.

And when there are two+ sides to a protest, there is literally no way they will be able to have a productive conversation in an environment like that. People will just throw out their most knee jerk responses until it leads to violence or something.

Hopefully people would follow suit with OP and let these people march for nothing except that they don't have anything better to do.

>tfw have a trap shooting tournament saturday anyway

I agree. I don't think there's anything wrong with going out and helping clean up, could be good optics. But certainly. going out to fight antifa retards so the media can make it look like we are starting the shitfest is a bad idea.

>implying anyone here would leave the house on a perfectly good Saturday

At this point, it is impossible for us to behave. We could all choose to never do anything again, and the left would just false-flag us. I don't mean we should give up on being above reproach, but we shouldn't be surprised when they slander us now. We are their targets, and they have the megaphones.

Stay home. Let the world see them act like children throwing a tantrum. It only benefits the country to stay on course

bump
best advice, spread it

I endorse this message

buimp

I am going out. I'm not going anywhere to protest nor am I looking for trouble. I will be armed and im well trained. however and will probably have my 3 y.o. son with me.
The fastest way for anyone to meet Jesus is to put him in danger

>I am going out. I'm not going anywhere to protest nor am I looking for trouble. I will be armed and im well trained. however and will probably have my 3 y.o. son with me.
>The fastest way for anyone to meet Jesus is to put him in danger

Very nice user.

Keep up the good work, we need to stay comf - EXPLOOOOOSION!!!

Discuss