THERE IS NO PHASE TWO!

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

I REPEAT "THERE IS NO PHASE TWO"
there is no phase two to this process, this is an extremely simple task that needs nothing else added to it. Just follow the guide below and rinse and repeat

-IGNORE SHILL POST
-DO NO CHANGE THE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE
-DO NOT ADD WATER MARKS
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO RACISM AT ALL
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO THE ALT-RIGHT OR RACIST/HATE GROUPS FOR THIS WILL RUIN OUR PLAN
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, statues etc..)
-BE ACTIVE AT NIGHT
-WEAR A DISGUISE
-COVER YOUR EYES
-WATCH FOR CAMERAS AND PEOPLE (this may not be illegal but it is for your safety)
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT
-IF CAUGHT (THIS IMPORTANT) DO NOT PUT UP AN AGRESSIVE FRONT, RUN AWAY IF POSSIBLE
-NO VIOLENCE
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM (GRAFITTI)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT, REMEMBER!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

great memeable phrase user

1. it's okay to be white
2. there is no phase 2

Thank you user, kept seeing shills trying to change this.

REPOST THIS TEN TIMES OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP CAPITAL LETTERS ANXIOUS TONE

step one: -IGNORE SHILL POST
yeah nah I failed. but you can save yourself!

Exactly, keep the campaign going in perpetuity

>2. there is no phase 2

2. there is a phase 2

Bump

What bout phase 3 tho

Damn i fucked up some of the text but you gey the point.

This isn't the time user!!

Phase 3 is just observe the reactions.

Phase 1 - Hang A4 sized IOTBW.
Phase 2 - Pat yourself on the back, sit back and enjoy the hypocrisy.
Phase 3 - Share your experience on /pol.

I wanna stick some fat ones in LA

bump

why do you do this do you want to get killed?

Checked. Use stickies. They are quicker and more discrete to put up, and they are harder to remove

>in b4 faggot leftist who says this movement is dead

I wanna post some here in sin city but i recently got knee surgery.

Putin send best wishes to you, user

BLM activist=triggered

I feel confused about that picture and by your words.

That's come when the Fourth Reich emerges.

bump, i.e. cocaine which is also white

It's so simple, elegant, righteous.

Bumping for smart choice. Needs more coverage still. Do not change the message in any way. Trust that this is an effective campaign.

Putting them up in CSUF

shill detected
1. okay*
2. don't post pictures

bump

Approval to airdrop from my drone over local college campus senpai >.

Yes.

Resist ALL attempts to change this message faggots.
These five words are the kryptonite we will use to slay the left.
The number of shills trying to change a proven method shows they are afraid. When shills are afraid and mass spamming here we know we are winning.
Stay with the five words, spread it everywhere and enjoy the show.

Just got back from putting up 20 of these puppies
We need to keep this movement going until MSM is forced to report on it and reveal their anti-white bias

Thanks daddy. I'll get right on that.

Good job user, keep it up.

Proud of you!

hopefully today comes another wave of posters
>trigger intensifies
i would love to help you all user but my shitty third world country couldnt give less fucks about racist politics

we need to get as many up as we can for the 4th

If phase 1 is so good why is there no phase 1 2?

there is no phase two
>there is no phase two
there is no phase two
>there is no phase two
there is no phase two
>there is no phase two
there is no phase two
>there is no phase two

Oh hell yes this. The night before the 4th we need to put them all around the area in the planned riot cities.

>-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT
>-IF CAUGHT (THIS IMPORTANT) DO NOT PUT UP AN AGRESSIVE FRONT, RUN AWAY IF POSSIBLE
coward

It's funny how much "phase 2" posting there has been, everytime it's some suggestion that weakens the message or subverts the movement

I literally have not seen this many shills on Sup Forums since the election

Font?

Step 1: Plant posters
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

Comic sans

We don't want them to have martyrs. If we beat the shit out of them then that fuels their front. If they attack us it will further ours. We need martyrs in this situation.

bad shill user, better luck next time

If there is a phase II it should be "Is It Okay To Be White?"

So a conversation was started at work about this today.
How can I point out the obvious anti white agenda being forced by ((((them)))), without sounding like a crack pot from Sup Forums?
Basically someone said these flyers are posted by racists who just want a reaction, I countered with the fact that these flyers are actually a reaction from white people who feel they are being vilified and blamed for everything under the sun. The majority of my white coworkers silently agreed, but refused to take a stand on the issue, out of fear of backlash from the SJW who was raging about the signs in the first place. Rightfully so, IMHO with the way social issues are right now, any one of us could potentially lose their jobs. I myself skated around it by saying I was playing devils advocate.
The simplicity of this is very effective, now how open up a dialog about it without being labeled a racist?

>NO PHASE 2

Observe them in their natural behaviour. Isn't it obvious?

a normal one, arial is perfect

Am i doing it right?

Could you tell which fond to use? It'd be nice to make versions in other languages.

(((Comic Sans)))

I meant font

>I literally have not seen this many shills on Sup Forums since the election
Me either I was saying the exact same yesterday. The beauty of this plan is there is only one phase and a simple five word message that makes the left implode. Leftypol has been trying their hardest to disrupt everything we do for the past year, they really need raped and thrown out of helicopters pretty soon.

the point is that "it's okay to be white" is seen as controversial, but nice try /leftypol/. You'll probably grow a brain one of these days...

>all these threats popping up left and right
>the kikery is hitting the roof
God damn pol. Something that simple is getting (((them))) BTFO so hard

Anons that aren't posting signs. Get on Twitter and start using: #ItsOkayToBeWhite along with the trending hashtag: #Happiest5WordSentence.

They know that if they'll be fucked if they fail to subvert this. IOTBW is powerful and they are scared.

With that kind of person, you are a racist whatever you do. You just have to grab the bull by the horns and take them to task anyway.

Throw them from a high place.

No littering

how about trying and shitposting these in sites like tumplr and shieet

Something I found in the previous threat
>gothic

The fact this gets a reaction means that if we do change the message it's got to be on a similar level to trigger these retards. Like "be kind to others" etc.

We-arent-getting-bad-press-kike

Hey CSUF, CSULB here.

How did that Milo event go the other day?

Font doesn't really matter, just make it a non threatening one.

Buzup

I thought it was Infinity War.

no.

Do not engage in the shit flinging arguments on the leftist social networks. You will not win. Because even if you would start winning they will ban you and create an impression that you somehow lost by overwhelming you with bot posts.

also, do not give those kikes any traffic

Its not though

Video or it didn't happen

the MSM is trying hard to ignore, which is simply beautiful.

> look at me, we kikes now

That's a sick meme but will never be needed IRL. By the time the normies have enough racial consciousness to understand it, the kikes will have already been gassed

Your dumb
You cant win here
We see you

The Lean Mean Meme of Twenty Seventeen

But the picture said so

> shill

kys. you don't get the satisfaction of tracking our Twitter accounts

I don't think he's shilling. People have troll accounts.

i've never felt such sympathy from a photo ever in my life

A reminder the shills are the same kikes who got triggered when Open borders for isreal took off

While this is true in this particular example, my point is the fact my other coworkers agreed, but couldn't put in to words why they feel this way. Not just from repercussions from one idiot, but the fact they could not nail down the stance without basically naming the jew.
I guess in this case you are either all in, or quietly observing from the sidelines.

Except I'm not a fucking shill you retarded autists. I'm not saying to shit fling or attack anyone. Just that #Happiest5WordSentence is trending and It's Okay To Be White is five words.

Have you done anything other than shitpost? Go be a faggot elsewhere, proof attached.

>what are anonymous accounts
you don't need to post on an account tied to your name hans. sorry, your government lied to you

The amount of shills we're seeing is a good indication of how it's working lads.

STICK TO THE PLAN

>I guess in this case you are either all in, or quietly observing from the sidelines.
Basically, yeah.

bump

> sage and reported

We're getting heavy shill artillery on this topic.

Look on my eyes shill, you get NOTHING.

Are you sure about that?

get in faggots!

reddit is going nuts with this shit tho

Reel it in m8.

Because we do not need a second phase. This is simple enough to trigger and simple enough that it is non violent on our part.