Tiamat is in your living room and he's EATING YOUR FATHER. So what do you do about that? It's like, wow man...

Tiamat is in your living room and he's EATING YOUR FATHER. So what do you do about that? It's like, wow man, that's a bloody good question.

le flirt with racists and sexists but never go all the way man

I cleaned my room what do I do now?

Come on man this ain't Milo, no need to be like that.

You kill the dragons. Man that's scary isn't it.

Well you know one of the things you might ask yourself is how many copies of the self authoring program have you bought? Not enough, man, not enough.

>she

needs more cain and abel

Good point there. It's one thing to sell your book for $40. But the self authoring suit ..

Oh no, not based academic man. I love that guy. Sup Forums please don't destroy one of my few heros! Your impression is dead on. Can't you go after the joos instead?

>based academic man
He has some good point, but also jewish friends. So there is that.

This guy is a pseudo intellectual
AKA a psychologist.
Don't get a meme degree.

>it's very serious

Tiamat
The Queen of Dragons
>he

>If a bloody post modern neo-marxist can instantiate their ideology from chaos then, roughly speaking, you should have no problem rescuing your father from the belly of the whale! It's like, wow... man. That's bloody brilliant!

Always cringe when he does that

No man. I don't have father.

I'm a huge JBP fan, I'm just being comical eh.

thats just my mom dude

I grab my gun and slay that fucking dragon. Not a difficult question.

lmao keep posting these please they're bloody brilliant

Read in his exact voice and mannerism

pol has always liked JP. only newfriends and sam harris/shareblue shills would think otherwise

What if its these dragons?

underrated

I'm a harrisfag too. so frustrating watching them miss each other's points

>and it's so incredibly deep
>the world is a scary place
>damn right

Left and right get the porksword. Middle dragon gets shot. Just not into loli desu senpai.

harris is a democrat who was out with a cold on the day the rest of the class learned not to criticize islam

You wouldn't adopt middle as your daughter???

>Tiamat
>he
Fucking ignorant uneducated pleb.

I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT

i think harris only pretended to miss jp's point, so he wouldn't have had to agree with him

the same argument has been put on dawkins and lawrence krause and they both had to concede a "perhaps". i dont see how harris would miss it

genuinely taking this feedback forward for future petersonposts

IT'S AN ARCHETYPE

My dads doing just fine
IM THE ONE GETTING CONSUMED
AND ITS ME THATS GOT ME

Well the awful thing is that thousands of young people listen to him and think this is some amazing revelation. It tells you just how bad their family and to a larger extent society has been at teaching them the dangers of the world and how to combat that.
Bucko

>adopt a dragon
Literally asking for trouble.

how much of a gullible moron do you have to be to believe his platitudes

>yes goy slay the dragon go into the belly of the beast dude, be your own father! And CLEAN UP YOUR ROOM!!! Now buy my books goy in which I explain what this bullshit means

only a cuckleaf would be dumb enough to ""think"" you have to pay any thing other than attention to get the most out of what jp is saying

You can start by cleaning your room.

You go on pol. Pol is a monster. WHY? Because it’s judging you.

>tiamat
>he
You illiterate expiry-ignoring can't-double-park homeless niggerclanger.

>So there is that
and THAT'S THAT.

kek so true XD

She. Tiamat is a she. In this case she would be giving head.

>he
>not realizing that Tiamat is the ultimate form of the negative feminine

Bonus points: look up exactly how Marduk killed Tiamat.

A THIRD REICH WILL RISE FROM THIS NIHILISTIC CHAOS

The axiomatic presuppositions of Western Civilization are under attack by bloody Neo-Marxist Post-Modernists. No wonder men are bailing out of the universities like mad. It starts out with the destruction of free speech and then you're in the damn gulag and thats' that bucko.

Not from a nihilistic chaos. From a chaos created by waging war against the communist nihilists. A valuable metal only revealed after baptism in the forge of the war.