Sup Forums flags ratings

last thread got autosaged, i have a new template to rate flags

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-pleads-for-help-saving-migrant-boats-saying-it-does-not-want-a-sea-of-death-9587170.html
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/8000-migrants-rescued-mediterranean-brought-italy-easter-long/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

template

I will save this for later

shameless auto bump

>italy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA also saged

>spain
what's so funny? we have a better school system than yours and we are also more intelligent and whiter than you.

lurk more faggot

>Italy
>white

>Intelligence
>Education
>Cuckening
>Whiteness
lol

what the fuck is this shit you stupid newfag? go back to romania

>he thinks Shitaly is whiter than Spain
*white girls laughing*

These are gold, do you have a Hungarian version too?

Waiting for the burgerland one

italian girls' past time consists on getting drunk and chasing the darkest skinned man the can find

>implying i'm not too drunk on Bier for this shit

>Hungarians
>trolling
Most of us are either fighting in the Eternal Shitpost War against Romanians or fighting amongst each other.

What about us leafs, eh?

Thanks

See

>whiteness

You were occupied by niggers for centuries.

Because most Hungarian posters, like normal people are fucking retarded sheeps

This is nonsense. Quebecois fucking hate the French, to a degree that makes the way Americans think of Frogs as wine drinking, shit-smelling cowards seem downright civil.

what's Sup Forumss opinion on Franco?

Fucking traitor

Shouldn't this have a limited circles to allocate?

>Poles
>friends of Ukraine
>enemies of Czechs
Wait a second user, are you trying to trick me again

saved my country from certain doom at the hands of communists. in the days of Franco, Spain looked up to the US as they ended their isolation. The US benefited from being allied with a regime that would kill communists on sight and a dictator whose whole purpose was to end communism

Ayy

sup fiji

They're from KC Sup Forums and were made years ago.

Makes no sense. Zalupa is historically Pootin.

r8

So much about my no-fap.
Kurva anyád.

these are so funny

DO one for italy

>think
bro you've been literally colonized for hundreds of years.
Muslims only touched sicily here.
Maybe you're whiter than Greece though, I'll have to check.

>italian girls' past time consists on getting drunk and chasing the darkest skinned man the can find
That must make it a favorite holiday destination for Spaniards, eh Rodrigo?

(You) for the effort.

Top this.

got one for me?

Education and shitposting should be lower. Most burger posters are at least decent if not good, but the majority of you should not talk about European issues, history or religion because sometimes it hurts to read.

clearly the intelligence level and the whiteness level are way too high
how else can you explain italy being overrun with niggers and nobody is exterminating them all
so cuck levels should be raised as well

majariandebugi andebugimini
aserejé
ja
dejé

Template for making your own

got one for us?

Nah sorry dude

Definitely not true for Sup Forums, idk about KC, haven't been there for years.

"homeless calls other homeless man a broke ass nigga"

How about the catholic nationalist flag I shooped myself

I have this one. There's another one out there that I haven't collected.

Let's see you flag ultrafaggot.

> I'll have to check later.
Your common whiteness expert.

WE

thanks

beautiful

top kek

>cuckening
>1
>navy is responsible for the migrant crisis

>Italian navy pleads for help saving migrant boats, saying it 'does not want a sea of death'
unvis.it/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/italian-navy-pleads-for-help-saving-migrant-boats-saying-it-does-not-want-a-sea-of-death-9587170.html

>The billionaire Soros secretly met the Italian PM Gentiloni, speaking of NGO
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html

>Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

>Libya claims NGO boats in the Mediterranean are 'migrant taxis'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/

>More than 8,000 migrants rescued in Mediterranean and brought to Italy over Easter long weekend
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/8000-migrants-rescued-mediterranean-brought-italy-easter-long/

was gonna post this. quebekikes hate everyone. even themselves

my dude you can't even rent a tent

sorry didn't mean to insult you my man it's just that I think your black I'll have to check though

>nationalist
>includes "europa"
I think you don't know how nationalism works
>pic rel catholic priests used to fight side by side with polish troops during 1 world war and polish-soviet war
>protestant priests do not have enough balls to do that

>Chezh Republic
not sure if troll or if I should be offended

Can you make a custom Icelandic one for me? Make sure it says that Sweden, Germany, and Denmark are our enemies, and that Norway, Finland and the UK are our friends. Oh and make sure you specify that those of us flying Icelandic flags who are not showing sympathy towards their brethren, or use smug anime girl pictures are Slavic infiltrators.