ALERT

THE HILDAWG IS GOING DOWN

ALERT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsQVH2ceXNU
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/926222241666420738
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the attempted coup of the party by the progressive left against the neoliberals. Fascinating.

One a revolution begins, it is almost impossible to control it.

>Cancer vs Aids
>Fascinating

Indeed

et tu, Donna?

It's about time. And I was just beginning to lose hope.

Never going to happen. The rich and powerful always find means of escape. It will probably just be some staffer that takes the fall for her.

>age old news
>something that isn’t even new knowledge
>everybody knew it since the primaries
>nobody cared then
>nobody does now
>and he thinks this will affect clinton in the slightest
Lmao at your l1fe m8

So then why did she support Hillary over Bernie?

She hated "big business" remember? Why side with Hillary, especially if she knew it was rigged?

wow misogyny much?

This isn't about the superdelegates. Hillary's campaign was given full control of DNC financing long before she became their nominee. They were in charge of everything the DNC paid for, including that Russian Trump dossier.

it will be a great day
>the world will rejoice for chris poole

>progressive
naah...communists

They don't deserve to be named otherwise.

The nose, it needs work.

soon

People who tend to go against the Clintons while being for the left usually end up with 3 shots to the head weight lifiting accident suicides.

reposting

REMINDER

She single-handedly destroyed the DNC, so she should get the lifetime Achievement award...

It's Her Turn

What will this actually do to her? Will she just be kicked out the Dem's party or bigger consequences%

The entire DNC is turning on Hillary. This isn't normal. They are publicly denouncing her. Something big is coming and Hillary is taking the fall whether she wants to or not.

Can't wait to see Trump impeached!! KEEP IT UP AMERICA!!

It's her turn. To go to prison.

She's got a snuke in her snizz.

Publicly distancing yourself from an impending disaster, Uranium One is beginning to boil over and can't be steered anymore.

Plot Twist, Uranium One supplied NK indirectly with fissile materiel

Sauce?

DRUALOMASNORFPPP IS DONE HE'S GETTING INDICTED
SHE CAN STILL WIN

I agree, but I think it is a very controlled fall. Meaning, she will be incriminated for something generally meanial, compared to the holocaust that she left in her wake- but this is better than her totally getting off scott-free

IMPEACH THIS ASSCLOWN!

if i had a tictac for everytime ive seen this thread id have type 2 diabetes

Once a revolution begins, the hardliners purge the liberals.

So long libtards! Weimar Germany 2.0 here we come.

Based hilldawg crashing the democrat party with no survivors. She was /our gal/ all along.

She's gonna go down kicking, screaming and straight out annihilating the Democratic party in the process, she's way too heavily tied to quite literally everyone and probably has dirt on everyone in the process. The only conceivable way for them to survive is off Bernie but I don'the think he has enough political clout to hold the entire behemoth together singlehandedly. He simply does not have the force of will or charisma.

All of this is too much of a coincidence for Nov 4

Throw her under the bus for this to hide uranium one deals with obama

That does sound logical. A thought worth keeping in mind. We will see.
But knowing how retarded the average American is, how corrupt the American two party system is and how the clintons got away with figurative murder a million times before, I remain sceptical.

I had seen a report mostly saying that part of the UO deal prevented direct shipment out of the US, so they shipped it to Canada and then to receiving facilities in 'Eastern Europe and Eastern Asia' but once out of the US it could wind up anywhere.

I never understood the hatred for hillary from conservashits.
she is the ONLY reason blumpf got elected.

This is why I lurk here, Live Leak used to be good for happenings and proper informational hypothesis before Gayden Jewitt turned it into shill central. This fucking place has Mensa level autists

Nope

OH SHIT

debbie will take hit
hillary will take shit
huma will pet the goat, etc.

Back in your cage hillary.

CNN: " We are just as shocked as you that Hillary's campaign for presidency was rigged".

CNN trying to save themselves, despite being the number one driving media force behind Hillary's rigged election. The leftards as a whole are finally ejecting Shill because of how toxic she always has been.

I don't read anything misogynistic about that comment at all. You do not appear to understand the meaning of the word at all. Now, if this poster had called her a fat ugly bitch, that would be misogynistic.

>#tbt

Even if we have absolute proof, I am not aware that rigging a primary is actually illegal.

Primaries are basically private events run and paid for by the party leadership and they're basically free to pull whatever shenanigans in picking a nominee that they want as far as I know.

Is this one of those “I am a WH/CIA/Bilderberg Insider!! Believe me guise, I am totes fo realz!!!” larper who plague this board and whom retarded magapedes fall for all the time?
Great....

The people who hired Donna Brazille, who leaked the questions to Hillary, are shocked. Shocked, I say.

Its amazing how loyal leftists are to their old friends.

Lugenpresse needs to go down too once the hildebeast falls.

That's the problem with believing your own lies, and lies that others tell on your behalf, eventually they get so godamned big that they implode under their own gravity and destroy everything around them

Punchline required.

Is this why all the slide threads? lmfao rats jumping ship

>doesn't endorse the standard-bearer of her entire political cause
>said standard-bearer drops out
>endorses Hillary enthusiastically the very next day and proceeds to travel with her
>the same woman she answered a interview question about where she went on a 10+ minute diatribe where she used Hillary as one of the examples for the worst causes of corruption in the US political system

A..user stop spooking me.

We knew this from the Podesta emails a year ago

Bernie won the popular vote. Hillary stole the election.

Lmao, you’re right, what a joke cnn is.

>She's gonna go down kicking, screaming and straight out annihilating the Democratic party in the process

Check'd. I fucking hope so bro. I hope they don't get away with throwing her under the bud to protect themselves. They all need to go down and I hope she starts exposing all the secrets to save her own ass. It's wishful thinking but it would be great.

we did this

The Dems are acknowledging it now. Meaning someone in the party wants Hillary dead.

testing tpcode feature

Money wire fraud. The DNC and Bernie were still taking in funds while knowing he wouldn't get the nod. They used him to keep getting funds. It's fraud.

>warren never says anything remotely anti-clinton
>user predicts she'll turn on Hillary
>she does, six days later
>"ISN'T THIS THAT LARPER FAGG"
Jesus. There are odds, and then there are patterns. Stories drop early here all the time. Do try and keep up.

Hillary has more balls than every democrat combined.

She's gonna bring down the entire jewish mafia.

Illegal or not, sewing distrust in the democrats already weak foundation is just another chip away at their entire party. Seeing people go to prisons would be great but evne if they don't this can be used to our favor.

HILDAWGS
VS
BERNIEBROS

PLACE YOUR BETS

>We have gone through our donation records

>We still haven't heard from you, user. Don't make us email again.

>eu flag
not fooling anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=DsQVH2ceXNU

UH OH!

Is Elizabeth Warren the Michael Patcher of politics?

Hillary won the popular vote in 2008, Obama was #NotMyPresident.

TWITTER JUST BANNED TRUMP

THEY'RE COVERING UP THE MESS

So this means Trump played fair, right?

nothing boils my fucking ass more than people who think "we knew this" is the same as the mainstream media disseminating it officially to millions and millions of normies, like they're equivalent at all. The MSM refused to comment on this for over a year, so it is significant that they are doing so now. C'mon man, put your thinking cap on.

There are so many faggy larpers here that this could easily have been one.
Also i am not a neet, have a job and family/friends and can’t hang around this board all day every day.

Gib denbt

Source?

ALERT: TRUMPS TWITTER PAGE IS 404

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Oh snap his feed is actually gone

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/926222241666420738

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

what the fugg?

kek
she was bernied by the DNC.

Snopes was wrong again.

Alt-Right vs. SJW left. I, for one, can dig it.

Spencer/Enoch 2024
Harris/Warren 2024

This one's for all the marbles

Source next time, nigger.
It's back up. It definitely was down though.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

You're right, she will take revenge even if it kills her and the democrats.

This is correct. Precision of language matters. Call them what they are.

Can confirm was down but back now. Did they remove a tweet?

No clue.

>Plot Twist, Uranium One supplied NK indirectly with fissile materiel

This, Putin gave the material he bought from the dems and gave it over to NK to be used as future leverage.

Weinsteingate is part of this, they are getting rid of the old party structure and donors.
Screencap this.

>who is stronger?

We'll finally find out what killed Sup Forums

post the snopes article on this

Too many happenings, something is up

Evidence shows that the person in the screenshot is not a faggot.
(You) however seem to be a faggot.
>EU flag
checks out