Canadian's can't figh-

What now, Ameriburgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canadians also sold American Uranium on behalf of the Russians.

Well, why the fuck did we allow Cancucks to control any portion of our uranium to begin with? Because Obama and Hillary wanted to get paid?

There was a day and age where traitors like that would be hanged in public and made an example of but in modern America the best you can expect is some half-assed whining about it on Sup Forums.

They also can't defend their own country from a North Korean ICBM.

This is the ideal male soldiers body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
A
Fucking
Walrus

ISIS has more AA capabilities than the Canadian military at this point, and their navy can't leave Canadian waters without US logistical support

We deployed alongside a Canadian unit in Afghanistan. Shit leaf posts aside, they were tough, professional, and 100% warriors to a man.

Where the fuck did you serve? I was in Helmand province in 2009, and the Britbongs all said the Canadians were utter trash. They low key made southern Afghanistan a dangerious shithole because they kept LARPing in Kandahar acting like they could do better with more US troops while at the same time denying 2nd MEB access to Kandahar and keeping most of their tiny contingent drinking Tim's on KAF. Fuck you and syrup niggers, day of the rake

looks like the perfect neighbor

That's sergeant general to you, cuck.

That's the first thing that came to mind.

>the state of Canada

traps aren't gay

How does anybody take being part of a 68,000 military with a 14 billion dollar yearly budget seriously? Canadian troops were some of the worst in Afghanistan, not quite as bad as the Germans but pretty fucking nasty. Which can be seen in that they gave up their role as global peace keepers in around 2005 because nobody wants to use them/ their under funded military basically couldn't afford to fight a war with itself at this point

Holy shit. Trunchbull is real!!

>Two huedndr
That's the number of trannies in the Canadian military, they bent the knee for TWO HUNDRED fucking mental cases
HOW WILL LEAFS EVER RECOVER?!?

I really hate it when I can't tell if something is male or female. Creeps me right the hell out.

If that cop pulled me over I'd be laughing my ass off, I wonder how she'd feel if forced to drive an LGBT Squad Car lel

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Who's that guy?? He looks tough for a Canadian MMA dude