East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele associated with the dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor...

>East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele associated with the dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor.[4][16][18] East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, making East Asians less prone to body odor

>don't have to wear deodorant
>higher iqs
>less crime
>cuter women(korean girls have the best thighs of out of all the races)
>superior aesthetics

have you conceded that east asians are the master race yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/why-koreans-dont-wear-deodorant/
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4
udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythearwax.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thanks loser

Yup, already searching for an East Asian wife.

>dry-type earwax

>have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared
which is bad

The ability to sweat (i.e. lower your body temperature) allow us to be endurant unlike other animals.

nextshark.com/why-koreans-dont-wear-deodorant/

Mate with one and your children will look nothing like you

BURN THE RICE

My korean coworker gave me this to unclog my ear. It only works for dry ear wax. We need hydrogen peroxide solutions to dissolve it.

eastern asian girls are gross.

their ear wax is dry, they scrape it out.

I like Asians but they are also autistic and not as creative as whites and can lack empathy. I always tend to get along with Asains the best though.

..and?

Yes. I am very sorry for Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the War of White Piggu Aggression and Nanking never happened but it should have.

They are predisposed to Asian hive mind, though. No politics that is civilized.

only unevolved chimp-like creatures need to sweat

their chink faces are ugly

>higher iqs
Largest communist state in the world

Funny thing is once I started college I bought 4 tubes of deodorant since one of my goals was to lift a bunch so I figured I'd need it everyday. 4 years later those, those 4 tubes still remain intact.

>master race
>need to surgically enhance themselves to not look butt ugly

Pick one

Yeah asian girls are cute, but
>Only the trashiest asian women go for non-asian men
>You will have a hapa child
>You are betraying both your race AND white people's only allies
Stick to white women

I like my pussy white and stinky, thank you very much.

No you dumb retard, they still sweat. They sweat like motherfuckers. Go to Tokyo in the summer, everyone is damp and they carry towels around to wipe sweat off their faces. They just don't smell like putrid rotten garbage piles like whites do.

>less body odor
>still smell like boiled cats

That's muckraked up, are they robots?

Being the most durable person on earth isn't great though let me tell you

*fucked

PAY THE PRICE

you likey?

Do all Asians have the downs??

They lack souls though.

you're a delusional

tht is a bad example

>less prone to body odor

You've CLEARLY never been inside an Asian persons house or car...that's a special kind of stank.

They eat much less dairy/red meat compared to westerners which causes a lot of body odor.

Makes total sense. My gf is always using her nails to dig into her ear, I don't think she knows it's a problem for all east asians. She also complains she can't sweat, so this is also lines up with OP's thread. She never has a bad body odor.

Should I feel bad that she's 2 months pregnant with my hywtu seedu?

Nice surgery

>communist shilling for race mixing
Well colour me surprised

The parents just had nose jobs, but genes don't lie.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964

Your son will be on r/hapa in 16 years

yea i guess she got it when she was three months old

it's not the sweat that smells. it's the shit the bacteria shits out after eating your sweat that smells. asians lack the genes for these bacteria which prevents them from smelling.

>korean girls
kek
Run of the mill korean girls are chubby and short with oversized faces.
Imagine Pillsbury Doughboy with tits that are small yet somehow still fat.

>nigger reading comprehension
i've never claimed that they don't sweat, i said that if they sweat less they're less endurant

>Don't have to wear Deodorant
>Less prone to body odor
>Master race

Go and think about what you just said.

>Be Asian
>Stink
>Don't wear deodorant
>stink more
>Don't like Asian men because they stink of body odor or cologne

>don't have to wear deodorant

That is a lie and if you go to Japan and stop using deodorant because you think the Japs don't you will just be a smelly 外人 who they tolerate out of a desire to avoid conflict. They certainly sell and use deodorant although most often it is of less strength then what is found in the west as that is all that is needed

it's not just East Asians, it's All Asians+Latinos and some Slavs that have dry earwax

soulless gooks. they should all be nuked.

Insectoids devoid of empathy.

>making East Asians less prone to body odor

I can tell you've never been to East Asia.

but they dont have purty blue eyes

>1000 people put of one billion
ALL WHITES ARE KKK RAYCISS NAZIS

"""communist"""

If they would just grow a little empathy for their fellow countrymen (while continuing to have none for the shitskins) then yes they would be the master race.

>call chinks soulless
>posts webms of dogs being tortured and finds enjoyment in it

Checked

Twice doesn't go well with the concept of beauty

only their eyes look fuckin shit ruining the other good parts

they are evil cheating shitskins with disgusting faces, eyes and dark genitals

their mentality is the most disgusting thing about those subhumans

Get off the internet

ur reproductive system may be messed up

Low T and low creativity. Low confidence. Conformist. I like asians but they are not superior to whites.

No. I like thicc white braphogs with a musky scent.

>shitskins
what they look pretty light-colored to me
>disgusting faces
they have cute childlike faces compared to most whites who look inbred and fat
>eyes
yeah they dont got our pretty colorful eyes that they idolize in all their media, but then again a lot of whites have black/brown eyes also so
>dark genitals
who gives a shit as long as the rest of their body isnt nigger color

>>cuter women
No, they are not. It's all surgeries and make up.

Sup Forums is full of low test beta manlet beaner faggots. whatcha know about women, orbiter?

half you cretin couldn't get laid if these whores bent over and stuck their cunt out for you.

CHING CHONG CHANG KLING KLONG.

You forgot that they also have some gene that makes them prone to car sickness or something like that, look it up.
>higher iqs
>cuter women(korean girls have the best thighs of out of all the races)
>superior aesthetics
Sweetie..

implying this big tittied semen demon isn't beautiful

They have shovel face tho

The Japs, I can't really speak of the other groups, are our brothers. Different dialectics have constructed a man who is strangely similar but all together different from the white man. While neither should intermingle and weaken the other both should work together in a friendly competition,

youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4

Lel nice plastic surgery pic. Also if they are so smart why have whites invented so much more. Get fucked nigger.

this, but i dont think T makes anyone superior or else we're pretty much conceding to the noggers in many cases. Also I call bs on creativity anime is the reason this website even exists.

Conformist is their biggest flaw by far, but I've met redpilled asian immigrants who voted for Trump and have no regrets.

>korean girls have the best thighs of out of all the race
No

>dry-type earwax and a reduction in body odor.
Your lack of stink is more than made up for by your gross ear flakes

jyp has gone for tht alrdy

You forgot one thing
>No souls

>what they look pretty light-colored to me
because thats what you shitskin think
asiatics value light skin a lot because they are dark
>they have cute childlike faces compared to most whites who look inbred and fat
the ones you saved in your folder do you shitskin
>yeah they dont got our pretty colorful eyes that they idolize in all their media, but then again a lot of whites have black/brown eyes also so
brown eyes are not black
you could have any eye colour, you would still be ugly subhumans
>who gives a shit as long as the rest of their body isnt nigger color
as if the faces arent disgusting enough, those ugly genitals scare of the last normal humans

> Dry earwax
> Human

I

So its Asians that don't Sweat!

Interesting!

>don't have to wear deoderant.
Shower, and you don't, you fucking animal/
>cute women
The cute minority are not the majority. There are good looking niggers, but as a whole they are an ugly people. The majority of your koreans get plastic surgery to fix their fucked up faces. If you go to asia, for every good looking asian woman, there are 100 women that look like a sack of potatoes.

Stop watching anime, faggot

since when was there a catalonian flag. Are they rare

They're the other master race. I fully respect them.

If you stand with the white man, we will never be destroyed

because you are an asian shitskin

Half the Japanese have wet earwax -- the Chinese and Koreans have mostly the dry variety.
udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythearwax.html

They are literally subhuman scum, As soon as we are done with the nogs we will go for them.

The wife had plastic surgery before they met. I think he filed a lawsuit because of their ugly children.

genius level intelligent people tend to be very autistic. you can't be genius level intelligent when you're wasting time on your social life

at least asians created a respectably strong empire and society niggers have been fuddling in the mud for billions of years and needed us to build all their shit for them so they could tear it down when we left we need to genocide every nigger on the planet

YAY! Mongrel, Mongoloid, Mongrels. Asians did some serious interbreeding to get to be like insects! It doesn't happen over night.

They make up for it by having awful oral hygiene.

>actually believes this real.

you do realize that is photoshopped right? pol fags pretend to be redpilled but they are actually bluepilled and will go along with whatever supports their white nationalist views

I bet you haven't killed one nog in your entire lifetime

i dont care about niggers
west is best