SESSIONS IS A BACKSTABBER!

HE'S BEEN WEARING A WIRE
>SESSIONS IS A BACKSTABBER
HE'S BEEN WEARING A WIRE
HE'S BEEN WEARING A WIRE

Sessions complicit in crime or working with FBI:

c-span.org/video/?c4688702/senator-grassley-hints-sessions-complicit-cooperation

Sessions Rejected Russian Proposal by Campaign Adviser, Source Says

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sessions-rejected-russian-proposal-campaign-adviser-source-says-n817001

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions rejected a proposal by a junior campaign aide who offered to use his "Russian contacts" to try to set up a meeting between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

>The aide, George Papadapoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, and documents released Monday show he was in contact with Russians who offered him "dirt" on Hillary Clinton — including thousands of emails.

>This new revelation is significant because Sessions told Congress under oath in June that he had "no knowledge" of any conversations by anyone connected to the Trump campaign about "any type of interference with any campaign" by Russians.

I wouldn't be surprised, after Trump called him names and forced that loyalty horseshit.

Fuck that guy.

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

This was before the campaign, dumbfuck.

hahahahaah drumpf is so screwed. Im willing to bet since the indictment was months after the FBI knew about what was going on, there were multiple people wearing wires.

Shits going to get juicy. Get comfy trumptards.

hey David, whatcha doing?

okay so FBI says he was complicit (allowed) a crime to happen OR was cooperating with the FBI

>"After Sen. Franken grills Sessions, Sen. Grassley hints that FBI informed him either of Sessions complicit in illegal activity or cooperation with FBI."

wtf why is the FBI so weird these days

I've suspected he flipped for a long while now.

Oh sweeties. The OP was so silly posting this and thinking it was bad. Jeff Sessions lied under oath to protect the sting operation against the infiltrators of the Trump campaign in coordination with the FBI. He wore the wire that got George Papadpolous into deep shit. Trump's whole campaign was a sting operation against the Deep State, silly nillys.

I'd feel very queasy if I attempted to answer that in an open setting.

LOL! I saw this when it happened and what Grassley is getting at is that Sessions is clean, he knows that the FBI is playing games by not revealing that, and that the DEMs are about to be 20000% nuked.
Tick-tock.

GRUMPF SAT ALONE ON A BENCH IN THE PARK

well...fuck you nigger

SHILLS BTFO!

Don’t be silly faggot

You're and idiot, OP. Sessions is clean is what is going on. Not only that, it isn't illegal to meet with people from anther country. What Papadapoulos did wasn't even a crime. They charged him with lying to the FBI.

This is the go to move by the FBI. They charge people with it for the most mundane things in order to pressure you to get the real info they want. In fact the FBI does this so often that in order to facilitate it they don't record many of their interviews and only take notes. They do this to make up shit and then claim you are lying.

Bwahahahaha! What a faggot you are. GTFOH, you pseudo intellectual manlet. Keep crying about the election...it's only been a year of your constant kvetching. When Trump get's re-elected in 2020, will you finally just kys?

Shareblue shills are gonna die
When Ron Paul rises in the sky

Trump will be removed from office via the 22nd amendment on Jan 20, 2025.

nice

>le lets research weed more lol jk

This ^

>>The aide, George Papadapoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, and documents released Monday show he was in contact with Russians who offered him "dirt" on Hillary Clinton — including thousands of emails.
>>This new revelation is significant because Sessions told Congress under oath in June that he had "no knowledge" of any conversations by anyone connected to the Trump campaign about "any type of interference with any campaign" by Russians.

This literally contradicts itself. Dirt on Clinton is not interference in a campaign. If that's true, Clinton, DNC people, Obama admin officials all go to prison for paying for the dossier, meeting with Ukrainians and unmasking Trump officials.

Fake news, OP. kys

Who was she? And what did she know?

(You)

-2/10 pasta

See
Recall the meeting So may had in a SCIF with Feinstein and Grassley. Feinstein came out looking like she had seen a ghost.

So may should be Comey.

>If that's true, Clinton, DNC people, Obama admin officials all go to prison for paying for the dossier, meeting with Ukrainians and unmasking Trump officials.
You must be new at this.

Deep State operatives never go to jail for anything.

i agree. fuck trump and all his kiss the ring over-inflated ego small-dick piss-drinking bullshit.

Every poster on this thread so far is a stupid faggot. Read the article.

Here is the only relevant paragraph in the whole piece: "At a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Oct. 18, Sen. Lindsey Graham asked Sessions: "Did you ever overhear a conversation between you and anybody on the campaign who talked about meeting with the Russians?"

Sessions replied, "I have not seen anything that would indicate collusion with Russians to impact the campaign."

Ha hahahhahha. What he said is 100% true you stupid faggots. If he had answered "no" then he might be in trouble, but he didn't respond to that question with a direct answer. He said, in essence, "I know of no collusion with the Russians" which is 100% true PER THIS ARTICLE because Sessions rejected Papadopoulos's offer to set a meeting between Trump and Putin.

Sage this big nothing burger. Fake & Gay

Congratulations on not actually reading the thread, nigger.

I'm very pleased to see reports confirming that a Clinton plant was outright rejected by the honourable AG Sessions. Way to go Team Trump!

if the Trump campaign was ACTUALLY doing something illegal then they were ACTUALLY doing something illegal, so far I haven't seen that.

Oh look. Another slide thread. Can't see a damn thing about Warren shitting on Clinton on here. Instead, it's pix of bitches, Drumpf is finished, and DNA test bullshit. Tells me all I need to know. Dems are shitting their pants.

Wow just read it and it's a big nothingburger. Boy I'm tired aren't you? I'm going to sleep now so should you.