Whats happening there?

Whats happening there?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
sputniknews.com/russia/201512061031310899-russian-research-ship-admiral-vladimirsky/
newsblaze.com/world/middle-east/hundreds-dead-and-thousands-ill-in-2017-hajj-in-saudi-arabia_85984/
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nazi's

Secret Nazi Alien base

Fuck off cunts, we're full.

The proud Antarctic people have no need for your assbackwards politics, our meme magic is strong.

If there were captured aliens, that's the best place to put them. You can control germs and access.

looks like a couple of kielbasas and pair of testes
>Nazi dick and balls

this is actually interesting.
what is it, user? not versed in antarctica

I heard there was more ice than usual in Antarctica these days, making the climate change thing even more confusing

Idk I can't read greek.

If you find someone that can make a post and post results.

secret underground nazi base
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857/

nazis

hopefully this soon, when it warms up a bit

inb4 bant

Nothing.
The interesting bit is on the other side of the continent.

snow niggers

human trafficking most likely

Penguins and polar bears.

It's the white continent, and that is okay.

i thought that what you called us leafs?
nvm were snow mexicans

fucking mods. why do they put this in /bant/ and leave threads about ben shapiro's sister up... fucking mods i swear to God

/thread

Ask ketchup man

It doesn't exist

Most likely snowing

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
why do you think they cover up the feed from the international space station frequently? they are obviously hiding land formations (((they))) don't want us to know about

I read Greek. Where is this from?

I cbf translating it but there is a lot of "esoteric" (Εσωτεριkός) and "important" (Σημαντιkό) in there.

I found it one day when I was searching the archives for information on hollow earth.

its cold there, but whats happening in brussels?

It is no longer safe it will turn into US-Russian warzone if war break out

>you can literally see the full earths rotation on the iss livestream
>user only watches some /x/ tier youtube videos
>dude im so much smarter than (((them)))
lmoa

Entrance into the hollow earth

no they frequently cover up the camera on purpose during some intervals

I will say that it is modern Greek so its not ancient Greek at all.

Yeah I've heard it's modern greek, but that would have been around during the 20th century right?

Every picture of Antartica has been photoshopped

Atlantis

so you think theyre hiding a whole land mass?
you think every map maker in history has been in on it since the beginning?
WEW thats quite a larp friend

it doesn't have to be a large landmass. maybe some secret islands. maybe that's not what they are hiding. maybe they are hiding the different ufo's that frequently zip past the ISS live feed

This ufos hollow earth enterance there is much to hide in Antartica

THERE IT IS EARFFS FLAT GUYS NUKES ARENT REAL AND THERE USED TO BE MILE HIGH TREES ON EARFF BTFO

Military hidden tech

also you think you and some guys from a danish hockeystick repair forum figured this out and no one has ever said "we should go see whats in the area that keeps getting "covered up""
seems super legit humans aren't curious at all

Also ancient viruses trapped under the ice, lake volstok.

Also Rothschild island

anyone can't just go to antarctica and start investigating. have you not been following the news surrounding antarctica the past year?

nazis, reptilians, and aliens duh

settle down alex jones
you just went from small islands to knowing when ufos are zipping past the iss.
>he thinks actual ufo researchers havent been looking at and around the iss for years now
>with not a single photo of something that looked half legit

If there's nothing there, please explain why there are numerous military checkpoints all around the continent?

you literally can?
theres tourists and scientists in and out of there all the time. do you have some scource to go with your conspiracy or making it up as you go?

The Galactic Reich

both those things are true. why did a russian navy armada sail down to antarctica this past year carrying a strange artifact unearthed during the last pilgrimage to mecca in Saudia Arabia which coincidently resulted in thousands dead

>If there's nothing there, please explain why there are numerous military checkpoints all around the continent?
It is a great place to refuel, and is a mid point in many flights around the southern hemisphere.

There certainly is riches there. God knows what else. I think the big concern is pathogens.

They have found under-ice lakes that have bacterial. Keep in mind that these lakes have been covered by ice for 10,000+ years.

We don't know what is there, and that is concerning.

sputniknews.com/russia/201512061031310899-russian-research-ship-admiral-vladimirsky/

newsblaze.com/world/middle-east/hundreds-dead-and-thousands-ill-in-2017-hajj-in-saudi-arabia_85984/

>the american wondering why their fire and fury military country has bases around the world
kek

No you can't you have to stay with the tourist groups

whatever happened to that all female group that went to antarctica? bbc.com/news/world-australia-38139925

more breeding stock?

kek
are these the only scources of the story you have?
jesus no wonder conspiracy theorists are so easy to call retarted