Reminder that the reason why muslims hate jews is because they murdered the prophet Jesus (PBUH) and if you weren't...

Reminder that the reason why muslims hate jews is because they murdered the prophet Jesus (PBUH) and if you weren't zog'd to the bone you would have realized that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus'_death#Jesus_lives
youtube.com/watch?v=_oHG_N1jTz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont they hate anyone that isent Muslim?

They hate everything that is more intelligent than them. Explains why they hate dogs and pigs

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
If you want christians to like muslims you need to drop the stealing white women meme and also the muhammed had sex with a toddler and were fine with that meme
.t Christian that likes Muslims

>Reminder that the reason why muslims hate jews is because they murdered the prophet Jesus
I thought it was because jews are literally ethnically cleansing them and getting Christians to die for them in wars

>murdered the prophet Jesus
in islam jesus was magically replaced by judas on the cross

That is a side efect stemming from the murder of the Prophet. jews would have never made it this far without backing.

Muslim means submitted to the will of god. There is no "hate" in the strict sense of the word, rather it's a theological dispute over the sancity of Christ.

source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus'_death#Jesus_lives

According to Muslims, Jesus did not died at hands of anyone. So you are rather larping or trying to fool someone to convert.

>He continues that the text could be interpreted as denying the death of Jesus at the hands of Jews rather than denying his death.
>ohn of Damascus highlighted the Qur'an's assertion that the Jews did not crucify Jesus being very different from saying that Jesus was not crucified, explaining that it is the varied Quranic exegetes in Tafsir, and not the Qur'an itself, that denies the crucifixion, further stating that the message
It's more about this:

The Prophet wasn't murdered, you idiot according to your religion. It has to be a kaffir to tell you that.

doesnt the korran say kill infidels wherever you find them?

Reminder that the reason why jews hate Christians is because Jesus, God himself exposed their degeneracy and hypocrisy and if you weren't zog'd to the bone you would have realized that.

No

Base Portugal is absolutely spot on. OP is a faggot

Muslims hate Jews for the same reason everyone else hates Jews. It's just that Muslims have had much more experience with Jews since they originated from the same region. They know their mentality and how the Jews always deceive and try to control the non-Jews.

I think it's a matter of populations. Arabs seem to be degenerate unlike turks. Saladin may be an exception, but he was kurdish anyway.

Daily reminder we will take over Inshallah and when we do we will truly be free.

youtube.com/watch?v=_oHG_N1jTz8

Fuck off taqqiya faggot. You all worship the physical. You worship satan. You deny Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Messiah and instead call him just a prophet. Away with you locusts. You shall starve.

Western muslims love immigration, sjw culture, corrupt politicians and faggotry.

when they kill people, they always go after normies.

Reminder that there is no evidence Jesus existed so I don't give a shit

to the toilet with your proto-philosophies

>Daily reminder we will take over Inshallah and when we do we will truly be free.

you have the iq of a toddler
you literally worship SJW culture
you flood the west with immigrants
you DESTROY culture and history (even your own)
you hate white people

and you expect people to buy your fucking bullshit.

i think you have been taking over the west for far to long.
its time for you and your sodomy to leave the west

not according to koran.

sageee

Oh come on, they hate Jews because of Darwinian conflict. Religion is a proxy for race.

Fuck off camel fucker