Hey guys thought I should let you know. I'm an actual shill as in I'm paid to advance opinions. Believe me...

Hey guys thought I should let you know. I'm an actual shill as in I'm paid to advance opinions. Believe me, we don't bother posting here normally. There's really no point, pissing in an ocean of piss etc. What we normally do is go to other places and act like we're from here while at the same time being enormous douchebags. It's very succesful too. Normally we operate two sockpuppets, one to be the douchebag and the other to call the douche out and "reveal" that he's from Sup Forums.
Sup Forums's name is basically mud everywhere our reach extends on the internets. And our reach extends everywhere.

Your own tactics are being used against you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Well you could become not assholes and have normal civil discourse with other people, but lets be honest, that's not gonna happen is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=HAqZ_hOg7o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Your own tactics are being used against you. And there's nothing you can do about it
You're bringing people here and they get redpilled. Good job, keep it up.

Everybody already thinks the Sup Forums are literal nazis so why should that bother us?

Nope.

The last gasp of someone who has swallowed a large red pill. That is not written for us, it is written for yourself.

Welcome brother, we missed you.

Good
Keep it up
We don't need anymore normies here.

I don't normally have opinions on politics. It's not my role.
But I do despise you people

What does it feel like to be a complete failure in the eyes of your family? Do you avoid looking in the mirror as much as possible?

Are you friends with your wife’s bull or do you prefer to keep that outta sight, outta mind?

How much do they pay? And where can I apply?

So mad. So impotent.

To expand on this, having a political opinion is sort of like being emotionally invested in the persona of a professional wrestler. It's strictly for the rubes.

Don't forget you are here forever.

cool idea. i should do that to redpill cucks and femishits while everything you love burns to the ground. kill yourself, faggot. have a nice day. :^)

*tips fedora*

You're cringe as fuck. No shit anyone can claim to be anyone from an anonymous image board.

God you fedora tipping pedo, kys

>Calling out a faceless human collective mind.

Shit nigger, you leftists are really stupid. Just spam whatever they paid you to do so and collect their money. Don't try to justify it or explain how because it makes you look retarded.

I'm really not that mad or impotent. Today was a great day. After buying my TTRS two weeks ago, I closed my position in $PDI/$PCI. I bought 100k shares of $ARLZ at $1.30. Take a peak at today. ER runup has just begun. And to be honest, don't care about much of this as long as my brokerage account is still over five million. How much do you make, faggot?

You wasted all that effort to convince normies that the arse hole of the internet was a bad place? Good job I guess; next you'll have them believing that the earth is spherical.

>Normally we operate two sockpuppets, one to be the douchebag and the other to call the douche out and "reveal" that he's from Sup Forums.
wow thats cool? when did you invent the punch and judy routine?

>Your own tactics are being used against you.
we got these tactics from tavistock and the CIA

>everything I love
Heh, you still don't get it. There is no big cultural war. There is no end to this. It just goes on and on and I get paid to shitpost, which for me is just gravy.
I don't have any skin in the game because I know the game doesn't really matter.

Why did you decide to let us in your little secret? You don't despise us, you envy us because we're free and we're AWARE.
Thanks for plugging the board everywhere you go though. I came here by accident almost 2 years ago when I was drinking the Bernie koolaid after reading a negative comment about pol.
Never left, and the knowledge I have gained here makes me wish I had visited this board sooner in my life..

"I don't have a political opinion.
But here's my political opinion."
Nice haughty attitude, though. 3/10 made me reply

This. This is why I came here.
Hitler did nothing wrong!
Bill Clinton is a Rapist!
I blame the shills for my pro-nazi beliefs now.
Its all your fault communist shills. All I wanted to do was play games.

Seriously. After being here more than a year nothing else will compare for quality of shitpost.

>he thinks we care what normies think about pol
keep dragging the good name of pol through the mud xD

insane tactics, my dude
you must be a literal genius
how will Sup Forums ever recover?

You really are though. A school shooter brought me here when the media linked him to Sup Forums. I arrived at Sup Forums and was horrified but liked the memes and eventually ended up here. You might not think you are sending people here but you are, at least a few at a time, and those people never leave. You can justify it in that more people will avoid it then be curious about it but we don't need the non curious. We only need the open minded for right now. Eventually, as our power grows, we will bring the normies with us, wether they like it or not.

Does anybody thinks this guy isn't just a troll that self-raid Sup Forums? You know, like the ones who did "Donald Drumpf btfo" and "Madame President" just before the elections?

I doubt he's anything but a LARPer like 99% of the LARP threads but I take the bait sometimes anyway.

This isn't good. If this is true, all this time spent shitposting on Sup Forums and now I'll have a gap on my resume.

You mean you're keeping the normies out? How do i donate to this campaign?

>have normal civil discourse
After explaining your pay for play civil discourse "job"

KYS

>and nothing of value was lost
not sure how else to say this but...

thank you for helping beat back the invasion of normies, this place has really gone to shit lately

Poor shill. It must be like sitting in a small boat in an ocean of piss looking up to a massive tidal wave of piss that is about to sink you. You have 2 oars (sockpuppets) though. One is rowing forward and the other is rowing backwards so you are going around in circles as the tidal wave of piss upends your boat.

hooktube.com/watch?v=HAqZ_hOg7o4

Loved this interview btw. It's working so well.

>Why did you decide to let us in your little secret?
Most of you will never believe it anyway. It's like those stories of a famous person doing something crazy around a normie, and then the famous person goes "Nobody will ever believe you anyway"

>extra advertising brings more people here out of curiosity.
>Sup Forums numbers swell
>red-pilling continues
how do you think I got here user?

You're here FOREVER

>What we normally do is go to other places and act like we're from here while at the same time being enormous douchebags
So you basically do what I do while I'm at an actual job.

Everyone you tell about this board will come here and be exposed to information they have been sheltered from their whole life, the reality of niggers and non white subhumanity, the jewish cancer and the holohaox industry, and they realise the truth. So well done jewboy, keep it up.

>Nu uh blumpfkin! we're destroying you from the inside! It's not like Trump became preside... or Brexit happe... or Paedowood is being expo...
Like I said, keep it up you fucking cretin

this is the only place where people can speak the truth

none of us cares what the people outside of here think.

>have normal civil discourse with other people,

Thats were you are wrong.

Ever had a discussion with a liberal? Once you get a point or fact across they cant refute (Obamas kids commit 50%+ of US homicides, Democrat run cities are crime ridden compared to rural areas etc)
>muh waycis, muh socioeconomic disadvantages, muh you is a Nazi Trump supporter

Theres no point in having debates with people that fall back on stupid shit once they cant refute arguments