VICE ATTAKING THE LEFT

It appears some of us work for Vice, and no better anti-left content than exposing/listening to their out of logic and anarchistic ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=cy1eRCYS08w
>no hooknose link, I use adblock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoHhfOKSTOQ&list=PL4NL9i-Fu15ghlkHBAZNLXvuOq3PUhDKE
youtube.com/watch?v=FWVNDfDSE44&list=PL4NL9i-Fu15ghlkHBAZNLXvuOq3PUhDKE&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=EWbgKCENqn0
youtube.com/watch?v=JHvrirXi5Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6TBdN-lJc&list=PL4NL9i-Fu15ghlkHBAZNLXvuOq3PUhDKE&index=8
truthrevolt.org/news/civil-war-reenactors-targeted-pipe-bomb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fear is a part of our tactics
>filing cabinet gently pushed over.

>actively out to cause violence
Bitch the majority of the "evil Nazi's" are republicans or arm chair comfies. Unreal how much shit they parrot.

>Gay guy lisp
>"Politically I'm an Anarcho communist and-"
>"VIOLET".

These memes aren't even funny any more.

>mfw amongst the first thing you see is antifuck tipping over newspaper stand

>"I'm Jewish and I'm a transwoman"
Surely he can't be serious

> anarcho-communist

Who will enforce the redistribution of wealth?

>vice
No thanks. Let it die

FUCKING FAGGOTS

>personally im jewish im a tranny and im queer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

No idea. Transwoman = originally woman or is it man? That main otherkin has to be a man.

Love how they dress all black and mask their face. I instantly think of ISIS. But they really are little scared literal faggots.

>and those are related

First there is a tyrannical dictator that does that. Then he CHOOSES to give power to the masses. Kinda like what happened in the USSR. Oh wait...

Are these cunts literally LARPing being 1930s era opposition to Mussolini?

Seems like they're chanting Italian.

theyre all so skinny and malnurished looking

No, vice isn't attacking anything. Vice hasn't changed. Hollywood hasn't changed. They need money so they are trying to get clicks. That's all this is, and I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure it has an underlying not so subtle leftist overtone to the whole thing. Good job on posting it here to keep Vice alive though.

Why would you use the ad-blockirino on anti-left stuff? If they see their right stuff start raking in the shekels they will purge the bright hairs.

kekek

If you keep watching he says he's a jewish transgender queer. No fucking joke, man

kill

Thank you, syrup man

Kek.

>vice attacking the left

posts a pro-antifa video

ok shill

>vice
Reminder that their hot tard reporter secretly has a thing for us

this. Vice is on the short bus of "news" outlets. Watched two of their vids before I knew better and they were retarded beyond the nth degree.
>1st vid
>In the Ukraine looking for illegal nukes
>Interview guy who says he has nukes buried in his back yard
>"can we see these nukes"
>"no"
>ZOMG PPL HAVE NUKS WTFBBQ1010109/11

>2nd vid
>testing out recipes from the anarchist cookbook
>light off shitty made explosives indoors.
>indoors.
>mfw

They were painted really positively actually.

Youtube is manipulating the algorithm of ranking to more mainstream production studios and cutting funding to small creators. So small creators are including direct ad within the video, and the using of adblock makes sense to me.

Its a natural selection path. Youtube plays the demonetization card, creators do their own commercial revenue and viewers give two shits about the server due its speech policies.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cy1eRCYS08w [Remove]
attacking? nigger they basically sucked their dicks.

I'm glad I went right to hooktube, no reason to give those faggots "views"

no shit, you're replying to a shill thread, shilling for views and hits

yeah but they got the clicks, you might notice that's kind of a pattern here

>look how mad this tweet makes you
>everybody looks at tweet
>suddenly the tweet becomes news

It's all fun though, so whatever

It was interesting to watch. They started by cutting out the small time youtubers nobody liked, so all the well liked youtubers applauded the decision. After they had taken them out they piecemeal started cutting out the well like smalltime youtubers. This left them without the numbers to protest, so now you have a few well liked smalltime guys just begging youtube to keep them on. Watch their videos until the end where they spend the last five minutes groveling and sucking youtube cock in hopes they will stay monetized.

who?

>implying youtube isnt going to win
>implying youtube hasnt already won
>implying there will ever be a competitor

Have anyone saw the video? Antifa mixes corrosive acid with water to spray "nazis". This is the best propaganda video in a while. They are straight criminals.

>have i watched a shitty vice video

no, and i probably never will

>guy in interview says he is a queer jew and feels vulnerable to nazis
>guy explains that protests are not doing enough
>says the most violent ones at a protest are the police
>video playing in background is showing antifa attacking police and running from lawful orders
>says Richard Spencer is calling for genocide
>doesn't show
>"Fascists aren't people who shut down speech, fascists are people who want to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing"
>apparently committing violence against protestors is okay they dont see it as violence???
>woman if fighting against violence (???)... with more violence
>woman says that for a while antifa were people that you could respect
>hides from their family what they are doing
>they say they lie about where they are going to their family
>video ends with antifa cheering over philadelphia trump march being canceled (not sure when that was)
Pretty much what I expected

>no hooknose link, I use adblock
Doesn't matter anymore, they now get paid for views regardless of adblock.

I'm pretty familiar with some of the topics vice has covered in the past, I've been to a lot of the "dangerous" areas and talked to the "dangerous people". Watching vice makes you less intelligent, it's misinformation.

> Personally, I'm Jewish, I'm a transwoman and I'm queer

This is quite funny to watch. It's like people watching but you can stay at your couch and eat some popcorn.

God damn, that's a big penny sniffer.

sometimes the topic is even good but the fucking "reporter" they get if some DUDE WEED hipster faggot and ruins the whole thing

The masked 3 BB members being 'interviewed' in this vid are Jews.

day of the rope WHEN?

She is so cute! Legit I woyld cum on her stomach and make her eat it like fresh honey

It's absolutely clear from this video that Antifa, and its offshoots, is nothing but International Bolshevik/ Jewish Terrorism pushing the Jews Globalist agenda on the basis of arrested development for their Goy. This is why Predator capitalist like Jew Soros is so heavily invested in the Jewish Terror organizations

The US has a massive Jewish Terrorism problem and like Obama's inability to call-out Muslim Terror, Trump is doing the same with Jewish Terror in the US

kek

Anti fags do not realize the baklava only slows down their identification. I mean how many Jewqueertrannyanarchocommunistfaggotbbq's are there?

>fear is one of our tactics
yeah that's why the police in this country have to literally protect you from from the edl otherwise you'd all end up hospitalised
how can they be so unaware of themselves

even the jews can't avoid friendly fire

TOP KEK

White chick
>if you're a poc and not politically active then you're an uncle tom

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHH! TRIFECTA! IT IS UNTOUCHABLE!

As a liberal, people like him piss me off. He was just a socially awkward loser in high school, who wasn't good at anything and had no friends. So, he attached himself to these extreme subcultures, whose members literally will support anybody they identify with, since they're all losers and legit are lying to themselves. If this were my son, I would take him out to the middle of the woods after he comes home on drugs like heroin, xanax, weed, etc and passes out. Then, I would leave him there, with a hunting knife, a guidebook on survival, and two days worth of food. If he comes out alive, then he will have had time to reflect on how he was lying himself, and reconcile. If he dies in the woods, good riddance, I should've pulled out.

WTF is that Laura Loomer?

I'm sure ISIS salivates at the thought of getting their hands on him.

Even The Onion thinks they are idiots (this was before they were purchased by CTR)
youtube.com/watch?v=AoHhfOKSTOQ&list=PL4NL9i-Fu15ghlkHBAZNLXvuOq3PUhDKE
youtube.com/watch?v=FWVNDfDSE44&list=PL4NL9i-Fu15ghlkHBAZNLXvuOq3PUhDKE&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=EWbgKCENqn0
youtube.com/watch?v=JHvrirXi5Ds

I do love this one
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6TBdN-lJc&list=PL4NL9i-Fu15ghlkHBAZNLXvuOq3PUhDKE&index=8

well that was fast

elle reeve

kek,
So now Vice is fallsflagging to promote the left.

>ideas are dangerous

lol

B U M P
U
M
P

Love 4:22 of OP's video.
>Personally I'm Jewish, I'm a trans-woman, and I'm queer. And those are related

>stay together
>tighten up

truthrevolt.org/news/civil-war-reenactors-targeted-pipe-bomb

I'm placing my bet that the deep state will kill many of antifa via pipe bomb to rally / incite them like Heather Heyer in an attempt to convert any of their members who are questioning their loyalty.
>I still don't get how these people justify a culling of the normies

>4:21
>I'm jewish, I'm a trans woman, and I'm queer.

Wait wut?

They act so tough but hide their faces and are worried the nazis will show up and beat their asses at home, where they don't have 100 people supporting them, like that would make a difference though.

T H I S
H
I
S

>problem glass
>fishmouth
>fivehead
SJW spotted

yeah fuck extremist anonymous hiveminds

ponce

When they cover their faces, it's very likely they are a kike, and they don't have any good shabbos goys to do this agitprop for them.

>marching towards national jewish muesum
lol of course

Actually, antacid and water. It's used to neutralize teargas. They aren't spraying "nazis" with it. They're spraying themselves after they inevitably cross a line and get CS'd.

Don't misunderstand me, these useful idiots are a scourge on any human society, and their tactics are disgusting enough. Just try not to make us look like we're intentionally misunderstanding to propagandize.