What's it like to be a white man in America?

What's it like to be a white man in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/gina-crosleycorcoran/explaining-white-privilege-to-a-broke-white-person_b_5269255.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers everywhere.
Police are lazy and don't get rid of them even after everyone on my block tells them they've discharged firearms.
The job market is a bitch. I've even been turned down from work because I'm white and they want a more "diverse" workplace.
I live surrounded by guns and never leave home without a weapon because niggers. Having a ka-bar on my thigh saved my life once before.

But god damn, am I glad I'm not in Europe, Asia or South America.

I lived in two cities in my life. First was 95% white. Second one was majority black. Sadly when I went back to my hometown it had become half Mexican in less than 5 years. There are shops and restraints that have Spanish instead of English. I want off this wild ride

I'll tell you what it isn't like

that's not what you think it is.

Basically the same as being a White man in Uganda.

> Born into borderline poverty

>No money for college

>Minorities get all the gimme dats (scholarships)

>Join military, just to get some schooling

>Put in 4 years, then get paid school

>Earn degree and now work for a very livable wage, when I journey out I will start at $40 an hour

None of this was ever given to me "Cuz i'm white" i worked my ass off for all of it.....

This is what white privilege looks like.

That's precisely what you think it is.

That may or may not be what you think it is.

Doesn't Australia have almost as much circumcision as the USA?

Can confirm. I have a mutilated penis. Funny thing is, Americunts are so used to it that they think normal dicks look "gross."

I clean my guns but they just get dirty again.

>Doesn't Australia have almost as much circumcision as the USA?

Yeah, but at least their dicks are white.

But it do.

Think again

huffingtonpost.com/gina-crosleycorcoran/explaining-white-privilege-to-a-broke-white-person_b_5269255.html

>huffingtonpost.com/gina-crosleycorcoran/explaining-white-privilege-to-a-broke-white-person_b_5269255.html
Huffpo lul, immediately disregard

No one would know since there are no whites in Amerishartland.

Okay

Try harder.

I have almost the exact same story.

The difference is that I now spend roughly 1 - 3 hours a week at work listening to some middle class woman or minority telling me how easy my life was.

True statement you weird fucks. You're all walking around with dog dicks.

Oooh Bath and Body works. I bet you're house smells great.

It's okay.

>Try sharter.

Fixed for accuracy.

Nothing too spectacular

>Doesn't Australia have almost as much circumcision as the USA?
No we don't Circumcision is rarely a thing here, however getting baptised is.

guns mainly

Feels like triumph. Kniw how when you're beating someone else in Xbox live and all they can do is get about your superiority? Feels like that.

Sounds like city retard problems.

Pretty comfy desu. I live in small, white town in the Midwest as I further my education.

Breddy good. We mainly live in the same areas. Most minority women want nothing more than to have white sired babbys. The work place is what makes white guys seem bitter, you know; the whole racism is hiring thing.

Sometimes niggers give unnecessarily long eye contact with you if you look their way. Not sure if this is universal in 'murica, can other burgers confirm this phenomenon?

>No we don't

I see.

Damn sorry to hear that fellowburger.

My trade is 98% male and extremely conservative (Lineman) luckily I wont have to deal with any of that SJW bullshit, we go to work to earn fistfuls of money, not listen to women bitch about their problems. Hopefully you get to rid yourself of their drivel soon!

Half the fucking people in Kingsport are related!

Because in (((movies))) actresses are made to bantz uncircumcised dix.

Circumcision was my first redpill. the kikes fucked up the pointless operation and I had to get surgery as an adult to fix it. The fact that men aren't up in arms about it makes me fucking sick.

I'll ask for you if I find one

>Apply for jobs
>EEO submission on every online application
>We do not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, or orientation
>Except if you're a straight white male, obviously
>Beat the system by saying I'm Hispanic
SO right off the bat you have to lie about yourself to get a job

No one Im related to. Id take inbreds and opiate addicts over nigs anyday. Atleast poor white trash have some sense of decorum and can be reasoned with. Cant say the same for blacks.

>20-80%

>20-80%
Stupid chart

No. They're both niggers. I've lived around both. Kingsport isn't bad. It's just small enough to probably know the exact location of every black person at all times.

Hartsville South Carolina right now regarding the niggers with guns problem.

Seattle Washington & Oakland California regarding not being allowed to work because I'm white. Here in SC, I just can't find work because of how shit this small town is. I may have to just move to Florence.

I've stockpiled weapons and learned to truly appreciate guns ever since I moved to the East Coast though. Could have died back in Washington without a weapon to fend off the niggers.

Worst part is people actively defending it using nothing but non-arguments like
>muh smegma causes UTI (false)
>muh cancer (should we remove women's breast tissue to prevent breast cancer too?)
>muh AIDS (false)
>muh womemes like it
>muh hygiene (just wash your dick)
>muh choice (which is totally your choice when you are several weeks old)
>muh religion (why do you care if you're not jewish or muslim?)
>muh parents know best

It's a sensitive issue, most men have too much self pride to admit they are were mutilated and abused as children. Men will shrug and walk it off and continue living life, if women were being circumcised we would hear about it 24/7 until It was outlawed and anyone disagreeing would be jailed/outcast from society.

>It's a sensitive issue

But it isn't a sensitive tissue.

Pretty great

fuck you Karl-Mehmet

pretty funny kraut

All humans are are not sub-primate apes understand that uncircumsized is digusting. Smegma is disgusting. Gentials hold enough unpleasant odor without adding more disgusting flaps. The majority of the population is terrible already with hygiene, they literally can not handle this challenge.

Thank you for proving my point.

>Americunts are so used to it that they think normal dicks look "gross."

Its true, studies show most women in the US are actually more attracted to circumcised penises, but if you go to another country, women will surprised.

lol this is why america is fucking moronic. also take your cut dick on a world tour and see how fems act.

Where did you grow up?

cutlets btfo

>>>/reddit/

MUH CART

OP, what's it like? Once we were masters of the universe. We built cities and civilizations that were the envy of the entire world. But as times got good, men got soft which produced the beta numales of the modern era. These low T mongrels betrayed their gender and sold out our countries to women, niggers and faggots. Now our cities are in ruin because of niggers who breed like cockroaches, sex was destroyed by fags and their AIDS plague and women now accuse you of being a rapist if you even dare to approach them and you aren't Chad Thundercock Trustfundbaby.

I', only 39 and I wish to fuck I was born 30 years earlier and got to see our society at its peak with very few years before I checked out and didn't have to see it slide any further down the fucking shitter.

At this point a nuclear apocalypse would be the best thing for us.

what the fuck are you buyin bud

What is this woman doing because I don't know whether to beat off or not?!?

>tfw dick looks exactly like B and I'm white

Niggers bring loads of problems onto themselves on top of the normal american problems, assume that every single one is wypipo's fault.

>gimme dats

lol

Getting taught to hate yourself in school. Coworkers being racist to you then calling you racist if you get upset about it. Affirmative action and other blatant legal discrimination against you. Many double standers all against you, and don't you dare complain about any of it or they will ruin you life.

>mfw Africa is a continent of cutfags