RIP Tesla

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4069065-elon-musk-begs-feds-please-end-teslas-tax-subsidy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a huge fan of electric cars, I say good. Companies will either succeed on their own or fail, there isn't a need for government incentives.

Oh noes. Not the free market. THE HORROR!

Tax Cuts won't pass lol

Electric cars were overpriced bullshit made with toxic materials. Pretentious little professor fucks who preached communism would toodle around town in their Mountain Dew cans on wheels. I'm glad to see these excuses for cars go.

How will teslacuck service their cars once telsa is liquidated?

Also checked.

you faggots realise most major car manufactures will be switching to electric, right ?

Elon Musk have already come out and said he does not want tax credits anymore as the company have enough money to subtain themselves.
seekingalpha.com/article/4069065-elon-musk-begs-feds-please-end-teslas-tax-subsidy

Electric cars were doomed the day they aligned with state communism. Not even GNU/Linux sucked the commie cock so fucking hard.

no one has time for your pet project.

solar cells are getting nice n cheap though. think i'm take the nestea plunge.

yeah, after that 693 million quarter loss and the postponing of the tesla 3 they will surely make tons of money now...

God even the celebrities lionized by the left are getting fucked. The fire rises!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ELON "WELFARE KING" MUSK BTFO

but, but... He's the next Tesla right? right?

Good. Technology shouldn't need a helping hand from the government to be competitive.

Good, tired of women claiming subsidies is reducing the cost.

great, itll make my 3rd gen supra that much more valuable

Won’t work in rural America, especially in the north.

>burgercucks literally pay for someone to be rich

I'm not paying for some asshole's Tesla.
Fuck him, let the fucker buy it on his own dime, not mine.

>3rd gen supra
lmao those cars are fucking worthless.
try 4th gen supras those are where the money is at.

this

this

but if it does I dont understand Sup Forums

chinese electric companies are already profitable and are expanding at an exponential growth

instead of building a competitive national industry you retreat, leaving the world for the chinese since most of the world is going to ban oil cars in the next decade

>Companies will either succeed on their own or fail
>succeed
No they won't, they will just fail. More to the point I would rather have them axe all agricultural subsidies first.

>Tax Credit ....

ALL Tax Credits are being cut you dumbass

right, like GE a couple of years ago

can you imagine the outcome if you hadnt done anything?

Most of these tax credits are state based though. The federal electric car one is tiny.

Why not?

The joke's on you, OP, they sold so many the tax credits were going to expire based on quantity anyhow.

Cuck

I dont understand Sup Forums

chinese electric companies are already profitable and are expanding at an exponential growth

instead of building a competitive national industry you retreat, leaving the world for the chinese since most of the world is going to ban oil cars in the next decade