FUCK I'm black

All my life I thought I was pure, this is bullshit. What do I even do with my life now Sup Forums?

Sorry user, that's a tough break.

>huwite americans

Go back to Africa, nigger.
Or be an hero.

HA!

May be taking one of those tests soon, I just hope I don’t come back as part Jew (I already look like one.)

try to enjoy being a stupid nigger the rest of them seem to

>Chandler
Ah, a house nigger I see

statistical anomaly you moron

le mayo

Welcome to our level of whiteness, burger. No you can call yourself a proud argie.

Post face

Go back to your quarters, slave.

Go buy some chicken and watermelon, sit on your porch, monkey.

23 and me? more like: 23 and, holy shit I'm a nigger

I did 23 and me too. I haven't a speck of nigger in me. I belong in America, you don't.

found another nigger

They intentially introduce nigger and jew into your results you moron. The test is run by jews.

Did you cum in the spit tube? That's the only way to get accurate results

All amerisharts are mutts

dude there's alot of anomalies. it's a kike company, i wouldn't be surprised if unidentifiable alleles automatically jump to nigger.
you're white

Time to sudoku

He fall for the DNA jew. He spend money on his race. Race is a social construct for loosers like the Trumps.

Get welfare and start selling drugs.

Praise

>untermenschicus burgerericus
kek

The 23% meme is real.

>west African
West Africans are bro-tier. You support trump, right? Skin color doesn’t really matter. Ideology is everything.

post your 23andme

i bet you have more nigger blood than he.

this is what your people look like lmao

>detect chicken dna in saliva
>sub-saharan

take that shit back to plebbit faggot

Europe is already Brazil you filthy mongrel

Negligible. One drop rule is a bit extreme. I'd say roughly 90% European should be the line.

Bix nood mufugga, gib reparations.

BASED BLACK MAN IN A TRUMP HAT

>Europe is already Brazil you filthy mongrel

Well, you're 100% Chandler, so there's that.

Weird seeing my own name here

56% MANG

Get out my my Anglo-Saxon Protestant country negro!

This
Stop larping as whites and embrace the mongrel master race.

Go get a free phone and a white girl

yes my fellow based black man!

I fucking love africano americanos so much!

Praise kek!

But desu OP 23 and me is run by jews who put results like that in to fuck with people and make them think they're not white. chances are you're white because the stastical chance that someone from so many generations back would actually fuck a nigger is so low that its negligible, at worst you might have some maghrebi blood.

Either ways kill yourself for using 23 and me and being french

So you have one black ancestor 7 generations back. That shit is hilarious. Tainted.
0.5^7 = 0.0078125 = 0.8%

that's actually possible.
or just weirdly expressed genes.

Uh isn't West African also black?

I know some arabs who took this test. 0% sub-saharan, 40% JEW. What did the 23andHymie cabal mean by this?

>LE 0.8% FACE

He was talking about euro races you stupid nigger, what he meant is that the people of europe have been so heavily mixed that he recognizes that the people if italy today might have more in common genetically with germans than with the romans (due to germanic migrations), but that it doesn't matter because they're still related to the romans and live in the same country as them

I don't think he was talking about niggers at all in that quote, he was just less focused on white mixing, as Hitler was known to fucking hate white slavs because he saw them as inferior, but Mussolini didn't really care as long as someone looked a bit like an Italian

>23 and, holy shit I'm a nigger

kek

hi chandler

I think these things are bullshit anyway

Mussolini didn't have niggers that are a whole standard deviation lower than whites in IQ in Italy.
If America was 95% white, I wouldn't care about the 14 words either.
It would be an unnecessary endeavor.

how do I take one of these tests? Where is this from?

You are obviously white. .8% seriously makes you question you identity? Weird.

chandlered.com

>grabs you by the throat

Back the fuck off!?!?

Que euro niggers crying about you not being white.

Im more Black than you

>Race? It is a feeling, not a reality.
>National pride has no need of the delirium of race.
>"B-but he was still talking about the importance of race, tho!"

Fuck off, faggot. You don't call race a feeling as opposed to a reality if you're only talking about some races. Mussolini was a fucking CivNat by 1933. If you faggots would drop your inoperable utopian nonsense, you'd see the same.

Bro that is 7 generations before you.

At 20ish years per generation...that would be right around the time slaves were freed.

Would not be an iota surprised

We all have black in us, retard. Humans migrated from Africa as far as we know.

what a faggot.
third worlders don't vote conservative.
so it's a mute point.

>Muh collectives are immutable and homogenous
>If we just got rid of the black people, everything would be perfect!

I know too many white niggers to believe that this is even remotely true. The perfect is the enemy of the good and you faggots are retarded.

>inb4 "statistics show..."

Yeah, statistics aren't indicative of individuals and individuals are all that exist in any meaningful, affectable way.

You forgot to hide your flag

23 and me, I did it for free because the jew diagnosed me with depression. You get the ancestry+health package for free if you do surveys for research.

Euros have these same trace elements if so du because the way they do the low percentages is bullshit that is probably dine for political reasons. Google it.

What penance must these coal-black niggers do if they want to exist in Utopia?

>Oh shit, I can't refute that...
>G-Go back to plebbit!

>he doesn't know the 23AndMe Jew is the sister of the CEO of YouTube

Le 99.2% face

>statistics don't mean anything
>blacks (IQ 80) and mexicans (IQ 85) are by and large capable of forward thinking required to vote for conservative policies and not just gibs

haha ok kike.

>Anons great great great great great great grandfather grabbed himself by the dick wandered into the dancehall said WHERE ALL DA WHITE WOMIN AT and his great great great great great great grandmother presumably just let her self get blacked on the pool table in front of everyone.

>tfw 56%

So here is something to chew on—in 48 minutes spanning from 7:00 to 7:48 this evening my new wife and I were assaulted 3 times on the streets of Paris, and had a pair of African boys likely 10-11 years old openly discuss how best to rob us in the subway while standing next to us. This all occurred in high traffic, high tourist locations. Paris is in trouble. The terror attacks here have changed this place. Oh...and lest I forgot, all offenders were, you guessed it—AFRICAN. Can I get some agreement that Paris is as unsafe a shithole as I experienced.

eat a watermelon and some fried chicken
maybe it is like catnip
report back

the wife did the fertility one. she came back 2% subsaharan and was legit upset. like in a bad mood for two days.

your post was literally nothing to refute. just speculation about a man who has been dead for a long time.
you literally refuse to acknowledge statistics.
LOL at your life

Nigger

also west africans were the slave salesmen so theres that

Makes sense he wouldn't know. The double helix had not been discovered yet.

There are medications for different races. Race exists. Even fucking Watson said so.

Quit your job and knock up some white womenz

>sub-saharan
>not even the "good" african

I can't believe i'm 1% jew... fucking makes me sick. i can stomach the cracker blood. but Jew... fuck.

I mean they are building a fucking bullet proof glass wall around the fucking Eiffel Tower to protect the fucking soldiers stationed there to fucking guard it 24/7/365. That's not nothing.

Cant tell if you're a JIDF shill or just retarded. No, europeans hasn't lived among sub-saharans for centuries like you have, and are therefore for the most part 100% genetically european.

Wow. That sucks op. You gotta swing with the rest of your filthy kind nigger

>Burgers in charge of being white

Not that it has ever bothered you of course but now you know why you don't have a conscience.

ain't that a bitch.

Thank you. I mean I’m sitting here thinking Jesus should I have been more of a “man” or whatever and tried to physically diffuse things, rather than take the high road. But in 2017 we shouldn’t have to deal with problems like that. It’s the Africans and Muslims that are bringing us back to the age of the Neanderthal.

apparently they are having a 2 for $98 deal right now, been waiting for this to go cheaper so I know I have some jew in me.

I never said statistics don't mean anything. I said statistics aren't indicative of individuals and you're forced to deal with individuals any time you want to enforce anything. This is why so many people have adopted this retarded form of authoritarian collectivism; because you can't morally justify dealing with individuals how you would like to, because you know a certain number, however few they may be, will not fit your narrative. You're being as retarded as the fucking commies are.

I never said race doesn't exist. I said that race is not as much of a determinate factor in behavior as many think, because they focus on the statistics and get fear boners, completely failing to realize that all this shit they complain about is specifically orchestrated to get them to react to it it stupid ways.

Racial collectivism ONLY benefits the established system of racial collectivism, which are the Neo-marxist shitheels who started this whole mess. Why do you thin that fucker Spencer keeps leading people into bad PR?

>Yeah, statistics aren't indicative of individuals and individuals are all that exist in any meaningful, affectable way.
what?
>10 whites and 10 blacks
>2 of the whites are criminals, 8 of the blacks are criminals
>because of the 2 good blacks and 2 bad whites, races are equal?
Remove 13% of the population (including your good bois) and murders drop 50%, total incarcercerations by 40%
Thats not a meaningful effect?

use it to BTFO the "one drop" idiots (people who believe having even the tiniest african ancestry makes you black) whenever they call you white

t,shaun king