TRUMP BANNED FROM TWITTER

WHAT WILL WE DO!!!!!!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/breaking-potus-trump-banned-twitter/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
apnews.com/e0d08e49bc1d468cb905bffd0f9ba14b/Trump-Twitter-account-restored-after-brief-interruption
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prolly a trial run of their kikery this weekend.

We use Gab you retards.

>WHAT WILL WE DO!!!!!!
Get Trump to use Gab. Then everyone will have to go to Gab in order to hear what he's saying. Gab will then become a legitimate alternative to Twitter and Twitter will die.

Big if forreals, but it's not.

GIVE YOUR POWER TO THE PRESIDENT

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

(((Caplan))) tricked you poor fuckers.

Fake news. Unfortunately. Drumpf still has a platform to spew his vile hate and bigotry.

But we all know he's going to be impeached soon anyway. No tweeting in jail. Sad!

Well he's back now

>Big if forreals, but it's not.
It's not. Twitter knows they can never ban the president of the USA from their site. They'd never hear the end of it.

>But we all know he's going to be impeached soon anyway.
I love it when people say that. It just shows their complete lack of understanding of the impeachment process.

someone cross check his tweets with an archive. its possible maybe something was deleted?

Must be a slow news day (Aka something especially big must’ve hit...like that Hillary DNC takeover thing)

Twitter infrastructure starting to show cracks.

No he's not.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Clickbait faggotry.

Oh please let this be true. I hate that orange windbag. This is the kind of shitty president we get when we let rural retards and people without 4 year college degrees vote.

Talk like that is why he's president.

I am not backing down though. My view is correct and I will not give in to 'feeling sorry' for the hateful intolerant types that voted for Trump. No mercy for blind hatred.

I don't want any sort of debate between us, but since you're either a shill or a lefist (possibly both, but most likely just left), I'd like to ask you something, do you feel as though debate or arguments are less productive now than they were a few years ago?

Cry moar, nigger.

Trump's account was temporarily down.

apnews.com/e0d08e49bc1d468cb905bffd0f9ba14b/Trump-Twitter-account-restored-after-brief-interruption

>impeached soon anyway

Man I've been hearing this shit for about... about a year now... it's almost like... he's not gonna get impeached anytime soon cuz he hasn't... hasn't done anything wrong

thanks always need something new to play around with on here

>"inadvertently deactivated due to human error" by one of its employees.
Translation: some lefty sperg banned him for the lulz after getting a pink slip

low how shitty that attempt at a meme is. the left can't do anything right.