"White Privilege" in America, 2017

>be this white kid
>go to your high school at dark, slouched, with your face hidden
>post a sign that says, "It's okay to be white," then leave
>school hands security footage over to the media
>the media broadcasts the picture nationwide and says they are investigating

You now have a witch hunt declared upon you, because you anonymously said, "It's okay to be white."

Does this seem right to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/10/23/eastern-michigan-university-racist-graffiti-charges/106940296/
twitter.com/ABC7News/status/926187518084730880
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously, the assrage is very telling

of course not. You're preaching to the choir dude, shit is FUCKED out here.

No, CA wouldn't release crime footage because it's racist! Meme it. Hypocrites! Sad!

>Does this seem right to you?
Ask your boomer relatives on Faceberg. They're the ones this campaign is supposed to be redpilling. Ask them to explain to you how "It's okay to be white" is racist.

Exposing the jewish run system is not hard at all.

If it he gets in trouble, this will be the calm before the storm. He broke no laws, didn't deface public property. If we're not allowed to do this, then we'll take back our freedom.

I intend to meme him. Poor kid just accidentally became the poster child for white oppression.

next time, wear black gloves.

Well done pol. They took the bait. When this is on the news it drives home the point.

>Why are they looking for that boy, Cecil?
>Well, Gertrude, he posted a note in the door.
>That must be one awful note. What did it say?
>It's okay to be white.
>Why is that bad? I don't get it.

Good heavens i hope this kid is a nigger. Like black as fucking night nigerian immigrant.

which kid?

This is madness, these anti-white clowns are out of them minds. What type of over-reaction to such a simple and innocent statements is this and what does it say about the influence anti-white institutions have.

Related article:

This kid Anonymous.

He needs to chill the fuck out.

The one who posted the sign. It would make this the best damn troll event in history.

THIS

Not right at all. They really really hate us.

what color hands do you see in the screen grab?

His hands look pretty white to me, unless he's wearing pinkish gloves.

Cant really tell looks ambiguous like gloves to me.

Im betting gloves if he was smart enough to cover his face and knew where the camera was. I hope anyway

They are going after our teenagers now.

We are at fucking war.

Asian.

It's probably best for all that I checked out a while ago. Seeing some of the reactions (I know some are fake) to this would make me do very bad things 6 months ago.

>appearing to show a person posting the flyer

well what the fuck else could it be? an alien? a lizard being? a dog?

of course it's a fucking person.

>What are shadows

That there illustrates the degenerate nature of the Leftists in the news media. Let us compare what happens when an anointed minority tries to gin up hatred against "RAYSIST!" whites:
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/10/23/eastern-michigan-university-racist-graffiti-charges/106940296/

>The statement "it's okay to be white" is so offensive that you need to conceal your identity, to the point of wearing gloves, when you're putting up posters saying it

Good. This means it’s working.

Keep it up.

the Virgin sign hanger

Hang these in black face

g-g-guys.....Is it really okay to be white?

That's what pisses me off probably more than anything. "Wrongthink" is punishable at any age, apparently - No mercy! Fucking leftists.

Bump

Yes, and? This war has been going for 70 years at least, please keep up leaf.

I hope he gets gang raped in prison

lol i cant wait till they find out hes some illegal mexican or with illegal parents and this whole fuss brings ice to his house and destroys the family all because libs needed to find the bad guy writing its okay to be white

Vs. The chad propagandist
>but seriously this guy has balls to do it at all props to him

Im so glad the kid had his face hidden.

Fuck the media. Also fuck these fucking retards who dont understand the meaning at all.

Anything related to a white person=Nazi now.

Keep pushing darkies and media. Keep fucking pushing.

"Appearing to show a person posting the flyer". Well no fucking shit ABC! Thank god you're on the case!

>hands video to the media
What the FUCK is this school doing?! If that is a student they are going to lose the godamn school in legal damages.

>the virgin political agitator: slouched, afraid of the camera, wears a hoodie

A Chad revolutionary would show his face, plant the poster and piss around it to mark his territory

>

yall keep larping as shenanigan masters, like no one else sees what you really meant with the sign
to promoto racial divide and strife and to dogwhistle white supremacy. the whole fucking world sees through the sign. say hello to the cnn.

>Blacks live matter poster gets posted
>nothing happens
>It's OK to be white poster gets posted
>OMG FBI INVESTIGATION HATECRIME

I want off this ride now.

get those shekels boi

Fuck MSM for real. Cover up the color of crime, try to get innocent people doxxed. Fucked up.

A true user with the MESSAGE at heart would not, retard.

Oh look a meme flag with a retarded opinion

It's Okay To Be White

Fuck off you anti-white hypocrite piece of shit.

Bullcrap. This about exposing hypocracy. Anybody with a moderately functioning set of neural pathways can see that. Which is exactly why CNN, and its viewers, could never possibly understand.

i guess it's not okay to be white

the media deserve to be lynched

>Small hands
Drumpf is that you?

bumpito

They really do. Normie meme related.

Not illegal what can they do?

You have just proved the point. Well done muh dude.

I wish I could shake that user's hand!

Ruin his life. At least in the short term.

Draumph?!?!?!?

This is the world we live in. The world where heywhitekidwhatchadoin.jpg is whole lot of nothing unless you're a foaming at the mouth liberal

>all words i disagree with are dog whistles and code

It's okay to be white

This. Force him out of HS and shit his name all over the Internet so that applying for jobs is hard.

Can you see his face in the video or nah? Cause if not good for him

I realize it's not new, I just sometimes get taken aback by how fucked everything is these days.

I signed up for the equal rights world, not the equity of outcome. I am rebelling against this retarded concept, if niggers don't want to work their asses off it's just their fault.

USA is such a shithole, destabilized both Europe and the Middle East and gave birth to his own brand of communism where being white is equal to being a demon.

> and that white kid was me

they'll get you with your IP
ure fucced

kys

If you're white and this doesn't scare the shit out of you, then you're a lost cause.

He'd might as well be me.

Maybe we should start an "it was me" campaign. Spam the shit out of ABC with mock accounts claiming responsibility for this "reprehensible" act. That would shut them up about the kid, because they'd have a much bigger story.

Can't argue with that.

It's fucking true.

Spartacus? I'm game. Had fun with it when CNN went after the WWF meme creator.

twitter.com/ABC7News/status/926187518084730880

>Neo nazi propaganda started on a Neo nazi website with the intention to generate hatred. USA is no place for this.

lol.

And more to come.

Juden

But why??? USA was supposed to be a bastion for the white people, an utopia for them!

Exactly! I'm definitely down.

OP, no, there is something very wrong with the USA.

They can kick him out of high school for something so benign???????
OK then #itwasme

colour me surprised

Let's get #ItWasMeToo trending on twitter.

No, dude. It was me. I confess I made this thread. IT WAS MEEEEEE

When can we do "It's not okay to be human" ? I'll do that.

Whitey fell asleep at the wheel.

Agreed. But if you want to play on words a bit #ItWasMeToo

We let jews in during/after world war 2

>I Am Sam Hyde!
>NO! I Am Sam Hyde!
>NO! I Am Sam Hyde!
>NO! I Am Sam Hyde!

>not filtering all of the meme flags

I live near a highschool. Should I put these signs on the fence around it at night or should i put them on their cars while they are in school?

are they saying what the paper says or just calling it a spooky racist message"

whats the name of the reporter that posted this?

Knowing our legal system, you'd somehow be labeled as a sex offender for something this innocuous.

No! I fucking hate these niggers and kikes, and self hating Whites!

These mongrels who dare make us fright, it is not their right! This bullshit is too much a sore sight for my eyes.

These spooks and spiks they all want a prize, but they don't realize what kind of lies they push.

And when it comes to shove they will finally see, they will get on their knee and plea, 'Whites should rule me'.

>Its ok to be white
THIS IS AN OBVIOUS DOG WHISTLE TO NAZI WHITE SUPREMACISTS

>Game filled to the brim with far left dog whistles "Wolfenstien" which conflates all Trump supporters with NAZI's and make the leader of the american resistance a die hard communist
LEL, NAZI's are getting triggered hard, WOLFENSTEIN WAS ALWAYS ABOUT KILLING THE NAZI'S STUPID DRUMPF SUPPORTER!

The articles I've seen about these flyers determined that the message on the posters was too extreme and radical to actually print.