These Are the Ads Russia Bought on Facebook in 2016

nytimes.com/2017/11/01/us/politics/russia-2016-election-facebook.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74532520/#74532520
texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/
youtu.be/z-6YX-aceOk.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Why would the Russians want Trump when they can simply buy off the Clinton's? Like they've done in the past

Because the Russians didn't exactly want either candidate. No one ever brings up the real point of their "election meddling." It wasn't to get Trump elected, it was to destabilize our country and the West by pitting Americans against one another and having us lose faith in our government. The idiots out there marching, posting, and moaning day in and day out that "Drumpf is not muh president!!!!" are doing more for these people than any meme or shitpost on Sup Forums during the election could've done. The only destabilization I see being caused in America comes from the left, who are trying to push this retarded narrative that we have an illegitimate government because they can't seem to grasp that they lost.

Someone hide the nuclear codes

> it was to destabilize
This.

He'll do nothing. He never even talks badly about them.

Fucking this

Russia is just capitalizing on our already collapsing social cohesion. I guarantee you Putin was sipping shampayne when he saw those inauguration day rallies and the women's march, laughing at how America is slowly starting to dissolve

Don't let the thread die.

Lack of shilling probably means they were not prepared for this thread.

10k people attended this event. Unreal

It's 3 AM in their capital.

How expensive is it to buy Facebook ads in the US compared to in Russia?

I have no idea if they control the prices or what-not, but if it was much cheaper to buy Ads in Russia, it would have pushed this Russia narrative easily since everyone buy ads from Russian VPNs, no? Forgive me, I may just be autistic, a leaf and have no clue what I'm talking about.

> Bring snacks

hahahaahaha are they 5?

>Putin is 3 steps ahead of everyone else

I remember this, and there were threads about it. I'm sure they're still in the archives. I'd like to see more examples of the things they actually did. It's good to know, if this information is truly legit. It seems like they're spreading bland normie memes, but that's still enough to affect normies.

>Promoting leftwing politics so much that disgusted fence-sitters go for Trump
6-Димэншeнэл Russian Matrioshka Dolls

huh, actually that must've been a different rally I remember. I could only find this

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74532520/#74532520

Can't the CIA mask their Ips as Russian?

Where you not Swayed by these Ads /pol? YOU FUCKING RUSSIANS patsy's

Anyone can LOL

>It wasn't to get Trump elected, it was to destabilize our country and the West by pitting Americans against one another and having us lose faith in our government.
Why would they bother when the establishment media literally did this for sixty years and counting? Do liberals not realize taking a sledgehammer to the white working class, branding them a class of untouchables, and elevating the most callus, savage, arrogant, and useless problem-minority spokespersons as champions was going to sow immeasurable division?

You don't have to answer that, because I know the answer. I've worked in the public sector for 14 years. Democrats literally seethe with anger and rage at the idea of a working class white family getting by on a 50k/yr salary in the suburbs, going to church, and having a healthy family life. They're sowing division because that's the only card they have to play. They are in power solely based on their ability to convince whites that they are beyond moral repair and must repent by supporting the brown coalition that will replace them.

They are the majority of government officials, so of course these people are doing to be mistrusted. Whits are still a slim majority, even if they weren't, they would still be a large plurality. What in the world kind of idiot would think that they could crush the biggest plurality without consequence? They knew what they were doing and the blame being foisted on foreign agents is a joke. The establishment is anti-white. The state is pitted against 95% of its white population. You did this. Now do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

10,000+ idiot libs fell for Russian propaganda and showed up to protest Drumpf

texastribune.org/2017/11/01/russian-facebook-page-organized-protest-texas-different-russian-page-l/

Kind of reminds me of this: youtu.be/z-6YX-aceOk. If it wasnt also for the greatest generation and the likes. Then the enemies of today would have never been as powerful as they are now.