Le 56% meme

Why won't Euro's interpret American racial statistics properly? The 56% statistic doesn't mean that all americans have that excact amount of European blood in them. Basically, 56% of all Americans are pure white, the rest something else.
Either way, our countries are going in the same direction, no need to be smug.

Inb4
>hurr we know
Stop pretending to be retarded then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you, user

ily, murica.

I think it's important to note that America's standard for whiteness is pretty low. It includes all people from North Africa and the Middle East and any mixed person who chooses to identify as white.
Pure whites exist in America, but I fear we are less than half of the population by now.

>pure white
More like 56% have any white in them at all.
But seriously, despite everything they have done to us, it would be sad to see american whites become a minority.

Love you too bro.

The future is white.
One big white empire.

Americans are sub-human and need to be rounded up and killed.

they will reap what they sow for being the jews playthings, i hope all americans burn in hell not even memeing

We have to stop it, user.
Everything trickles down from the US. We'll be the next on the chopping block.

Turn off your proxy fat burgernigger

>5599

amerimutt genocide when?

>le 56% face

what species are amerimutts?

>56% of all Americans are pure white
sorry ahmed
WRONG again

"my grandma was 1/16th german"

Nice try, shill
Take off your meme red Sweden flag and shitpost like a man

thanks user

>average white amerimutt

>LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 94% European. Am I white?

>100% european
>ancestors from england, france, germany, and italy
I hate being mixed so damn much.

>Basically, 56% of all Americans are pure white
That's not what it means. A lot of Americans, White ones, have native ancestry or even African.

Fuck burgers

>sub-99% european

disgusting

you're literally 100% nigger

Thanks Denmark

no one from Germany is 100% German. No one from France is 100%. If these retarded Europeans took DNA tests they would be shocked to see they're not 100% anything and they're "mixed" as well.

Thanks Denmark, good luck in your country man. We're gonna get through this!

nice ironic shit post there sven.

>tfw Germany is 99.9% white according to this

Feels good man.

I would say so, yeah. I think anything below 90, is not-white.

Its just a meme

>The 56% statistic doesn't mean that all americans have that excact amount of European blood in them
That statistic mean shit, because americans count fucking uzbek subhumans as white. And they also count Middle Easterns, North Africans as white, too.
And how do you know it's pure whites? There are so many shitkins there, no way they don't intermix. Pure whites are probably something like 30%.
What a faggot.

Help me I think I overdosed on benzos call 911

Lets not forget that the blacks are heavily focused in the deep south and the mexicans in the southwest.

Europeans take dna tests all the time and they're overwhelmingly one-sided. Germans are 90% German, English are 90% English etc
Not one part of my heritage is >50% thus I am a mutt. It feels bad.

This. Amerigoys and anglos must be nuked, not
even memeing. Thanks to them jew reigns supreme.

>pure white

25% mexican, 25% swedish, 50% anglo
Tfw no heritage to connect to. The closest thing I have is my anglo roots, but I have barely any connection to that. Do any anons have advice on how to reconnect with your heritage for a mutt like me? I'm going to see if there are any Scottish groups at uni when I go back, as well as talk to my Grandparents more, but I'd love to hear some more suggestions.

Why does anyone care? It's just bants, cunt. It'll die out like that stupid frog on a unicycle we had a while ago.

Pretty much. At this point, i don't even know if i'm majorly swamp german (dutch), german, or germanized slav (part of family being from east prussia and all). Doesn't fucking matter anyway because we share so much history with each other that the borders literally blur.

>Pure whites are probably something like 30%.
Around this yes, but thats still impressive for north/south america standards though.

I dont know, but honestly if its less then 20 percent, does it really matter? Keanu Reeves seems pretty cool enough to be considered white desu.

Stupid frog was a normie meme, they never live long

then youre 75% european. mexicans arent european.

IT'S OKAY TO BE 56% WHITE

I'm a real dane, faggots.
Danmark for danskerne, udlændinge ud.

probably just a mix of good-natured bantz and shills trying to divide whites. There are probably also a few retards. having a higher percentage of whites is basically the only plus Europe has over America; Americans (at least for now) can still own guns and actually speak their opinion without getting arrested, and our minorities are usually apartheided away from us. Also, our police shoot nogs instead of running from them.

I didn't know we had any friends in Europe...

nigga, I posted my DNA test above. Both my parents are from Poland going back centuries. My moms entire side of the family was from Vilnius, which explains the 50% Baltic but theyre were Poles living in Vilnius so the test results may have picked up markers of modern day Lithuanians. It really is all a blur.

WE WUZ FREEDOMS N SHIET

Le 56 doesn't even count people from Spain tho

But then again they shouldn't even qualify as europoors either

The "white people in the US have an african ancestor" garbage is a huge jewish lie and I'm glad you are smart enough to not fall for it, but either way the 56% meme is fucking hilarious anyways so who cares.

I feel your pain so fucking hard. I don't have any Mexican in me, but I'm a mutt of Europe and it feels awful. There isn't a way for us to connect to a heritage that we don't belong to. Do you think ancient Scots would see you as one of their own? I'm thinking of just killing myself.

people from spain are less than1% of the popuation of the US, spic subhuman.

100% HWHITE AMERICAN

I think it was initially a response to american's shitposting about the Islamic invasion of Europe but you're still correct.
People who actually want to fix this problem shouldn't be squabbling about this dumb bullshit.

>sven calling americans jewish playthings
the irony is palpable

>minorities are usually apartheided away from us
Agree with everything except this. You have nothing on Europe in terms of self-segregation. It's one of the reasons why some rural hicks from Bumfuck, Nowhere still haven't realized how grave our situation is.

friendly reminder that western europe is literally same demographics as USA in 1985. We're sinking on the titanic and you're arguing about the arrangement of plastic chairs. Also, even the "56%" meme is just that, a meme. America at this moment is around 77% white non-hispanic, and 56% is for those less than 5 years old. Also, America is exceptionally racially segregated. That means certain places are 90% minority, and others 90% white or more. I personally live in a town that is 98.7% white anglo-saxon/Germanic. My entire state is 95%+ white, and so are about 20 other states in America.

americans of spanish descent are extremely low in number
t. american of spanish descent

Put 10% black in white paint.

There is your answer.

The absolute state of England

Mexican isn't a race; it's a nationality in which the people are usually an admixture of indigenous and European blood. My Mexican grandfather was about 75% European. My other grandparents are all European. (100+100+100+75) / 4 = 93.75

t. nigger of europe

I would hate to be spanish, bunch of subhumans larping as you because they speak your language

Prior to 1965, America only allowed northern Europeans into their country.

Of course a 56% white person visiting Norway would say that.

Vem är det där på väggen, Jens?

honest question, do you claim white or Hispanic?

Take a DNA test subhuman. Mexicans being 75% europe doesnt happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
65% Native American (Indistinct)
25% European (13% Iberian, 8% Western European, 1% British, 1% Scandinavian, 1% Irish, 1% E. Jewish)
5% West Asian (4% Middle Eastern, 1% Caucuses)
3% African (2% South African, 1% North African)
1% Pacific Islander

jajajjajajaja putos negros asquerosos

Oh yeah?
Danmark for Danskerne, udlændinge ud.
Og hold så kæft, Australien :) Perkersvin.

what do you want him placed as? Black? America has 5 official races. White, Black, Asian, American Indian, and Pacific Islander. Asian doesn't work like it does in meme uk, because in America Asian means, India and east, not Iran and east like it does there, and most of europe. So unless we go like France or Sweden and stop racial categories, he has to be listed as something, and Uzbeks are according to anthropology, Indo-European people.

But now they have Uzbek Aryans coming through (((Diversity))) visa lottery.

>digits
Burgerclaps absolutely BTFO

Pia Kjærsgaard from DF.
Boomer nationalist essentially.

Then how did my italian great grandparents get here?

Wrong. Even many “whites” are a mutt of mutiple Euro bloods. Some even have Irish or Italian “white” blood. I accept the 35% meme.

I did. My grandfather looks kinda like a tall, somewhat darker Danny Devito.

I never get over the fact that every spic is apprently flabbergasted that they are 50-60% southern european, with 20-30% american indian, and 10-20% black. What the fuck did you think you were? You thought the test would say "100% beaner," or "you are cuban?"

it is constant and unending suffering
i hate the term "hispanic," as it encompasses me and the spanish part of my family in it and lumps us in with the south americans for no reason other than shared language.

i am unironically hispanic white, so i put that on the census. not like the meme "hispanic white" you see with the mugshots of the indios. but in normal conversation i'm just white. i have blonde hair, fair skin, and green eyes, it would be insane to claim otherwise.

No mutts. Varg is a retard, brown hair is European too.

Never heard of her. Hur går det i Danmark? SD kommer helt säkert att vinna i 2018 här om inte (((dem))) hittar på något.

>WHAT DO YOU WANT CENTRAL ASIAN TURKIC PLACED AS???
>OBVIOUSLY WHITE!

Oh darn.....am I white fellas?

You take that back.
That's encouraging, but your dna is still much tighter than mine. I don't know how I'm going to get over this identity crisis of mine unless I embrace American identity, but even that feels dishonest because my paternal 4th great-grandfather came to America in the 1840's which is well after the formation of the country.

it's true: Americans, even in 100% white areas, are well-aware of the problems. Our cities have been infested for a long time, but Europe is still oblivious to the rising water.

>Eastern European
>i.e Slav

>Slav
>White
pick one

>there’s nothing white about Irish and Italians, or other dark meds

Don't you speak that spanglish shit to me Juan

that's probably the Prussian / polish from my great grandfather

>Uzbeks are according to anthropology, Indo-European people

>Brown eyes

Not a whiteoid trait

>ywn be that pepe

>ameriniggers think this is african

>Why won't Euro's interpret American racial statistics properly?
Because Europeans are consumed by jealousy so they have to latch on to anything they can to gain a foothold against American might no matter how incorrect their own meme is
We've owned Europe ever since WW2, We protect their countries, import our consumer culture and media that they love to emulate so much, Europe will always be tiny American proxy states and they hate it because they can't stand up to our superiority

Jews let them in.

you're not understanding how it works in America. to 99%+ of people, they would say he is white. A nigger would pistol whip him, and call him a slave owner if he went in wrong neighborhood. It would be like 9999/10000 that would say he was white if he had trimmed beard and a suit.