Trump's Fed Chair

Is this man a Jew? Is he the first goy fed chair in like 40 years? What does this mean??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AUr3BtuRUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usury is now illegal

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

I wish

He sees you

>he still hopes for good things

How much do you want to bet that the kike media will say that Trump's antisemitism is the reason he didn't nominate Yellen or Cohn?

Nothing wrong with usuary or fiat. It’s the lack of transparent accounting. Thanks goy.

dude don't encourage them

wtf is with that dude’s eyes

He'll lower interest rates to make liquidity available to the (((market)))

He'll adjust outlooks based on meetings about meetings. He will also consider market sentiment when he's making his recommendations to look into things about getting the inflation balance right.

Btc will moon.

There ya go :)

The stock market and mortgage market is dying at the same rate Kodak and fax machines did. First you pretend it's not happening, then you pretend more.

Have you read Sutter Cane?

it doesn't mean anything stupid goy.
the fed gives the president a handful of people to choose from, and he selected the gentile this time. big deal.

I agree, it is a big deal. Perhaps now (((they))) can't cause as much mischief

heh. Nice.
Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=2AUr3BtuRUI

lol a banker instead of an economist i can't wait to see how this goes

protip: every trump appointee has been incredibly undeserving and incompetent

protip: the government is shit

>Nothing wrong with usuary or fiat.
nah, let's have a moral economic system for a change

Our current republican led government is.. yes i agree. The Obama adminstration though was what US government should be. And oh, you racist fucks, Powell is not a Jew..deal with you inbreds.

tryhard faggot get a meme flag

only when you make it shit. it worked fine under clinton and obama despite everything. it was junk under bush jr. and it's even worse junk under trump. i can't wait to see all the indictments and hopefully guilty verdicts.