Kyrie eleison

Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison. Kyrie eleison.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Charalambos
youtube.com/watch?v=17-az4wK1Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did he mean by this

I am a sinner. I like sending my peepee to girls on Snapchat, but I can feel sin drawing me farther away from my Lord. Thus, I am repenting. I said goodbye, deleted Snapchat, read Psalm 51, and now I'm here trying to talk about apostolic Christianity.

Fuck off

What makes you say that?

>one day we will reclaim Constantinople

feels good man

Doing this exact thing cured me of a physical ailment

Idk man. I bet you 5 bitcoins that we're going to heal the schism before we take back Constantinople. What do you mean by take Constantinople back?

Kyrie eleison, down the road that I must travel

God is good, user :)

Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est. Hodie Christus natus est.

>What do you mean by take Constantinople back?

Kill all muslims and resettle with Orthodox.

The Kingdom of God is not of this world, user. I'd be down for some peaceful deportation and mass conversions desu. If we ever retake Constantinople, you better bet that that city is going to be filled with the Spirit, and holy mass conversions are definitely on the table.

bump for the Father

bump for the Son

bump for the Holy Spirit

>holy mass conversions are definitely on the table
Pure fantasy. Nobody converted at the retaking of Jerusalem, nobody would convert in Constantinople.

>The Kingdom of God is not of this world
Yet another quote out of context. Works are of this world, why bother with works then?
Retaking land from muslims is the best of works.

bump benis

Nice gets, friend.
>Pure fantasy. Nobody converted at the retaking of Jerusalem, nobody would convert in Constantinople.
I agree. That was silly of me.

>Yet another quote out of context. Works are of this world, why bother with works then?
>Retaking land from muslims is the best of works.
I disagree. Conquest is not a commandment from God as it used to be in the Old Testament. I meant to say that the Kingdom of God is at hand. There's no more conquering to do. Loving thy neighbor and loving thy enemy are at odds with killing. There are other ways to accomplish our goals.

Bump for the Mother of God

What's the difference?

KYRIE ELEISON
Y
R
I
ELEISON

The Father and the Holy Spirit aren't traditionally depicted in Orthodox iconography, since no one has ever seen them. In this icon, they're depicted as the three angels that visited Abraham and Sarah.
>The Icon of the Hospitality

you sound like a cuckservative. Traditional Christianity and crusading is where it is at.

That's pretty much the only depiction, three holy angels.
Though I've seen the Trinity depicted as a triangle, a-la the all-seeing eye once or twice.

Traditional Christianity, like the Christ letting His people condemn him to death and nail him to the Cross? Like the martyrs and confessors who spread the Gospel and showed mercy to those who killed and tortured them?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Charalambos

youtube.com/watch?v=17-az4wK1Z4

>WN watching korean cartoons
Well now I've seen everything.

>Conquest is not a commandment from God as it used to be in the Old Testament.
Christ IS the God of the Old Testament, and he never changed his mind, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.". Loving your enemy means giving him a chance, not tolerating his sin, and there is no greater sin than muslimic blasphemy. The muslims of Constantinople have all the time in the world to convert RIGHT NOW, when we take the city it will be too late and we will expedite them to the creator. A millenia of willful blasphemy will never beget righteousness. Christ is the God of the universe, not the God of the sword. You must obey him at all times, in good and in bad times; conversions obtained under duress are worthless, as those who don't truly believe in Christ will always fall short of salvation.