YOU ARE TOOLS OF THE KREMLIN

businessinsider.com/russia-trolls-senate-intelligence-committee-hearing-2017-11

How does it fee alt-right pissbabies? You are LITERALLY pawns for Russia. And the worst part

>you do it for FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
youtu.be/4qMMQV08oLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their hatred for anyone non white is so deep they don't see that they have become traitorous tools of a foreign government. What a fucking insane timeline we're living in.

wake up righties, you're being played.

bump for interest. are we being manipulated?

Now you're all finally starting to get it, the actual red pill to free your mind

What bad has happened on this day? People talking to eachother?

>YOU ARE TOOLS OF THE KREMLIN
but what if I want to be?

>You are LITERALLY pawns for Russia
none of us showed up to protest in Texas, thats pleb shit

Liberals and non-Whites are not American.
Better the Russians than them.

Ha! I do this for fun, I don't give a shit about who benefits from it, because I'll fuck with them as I see fit as well. You dont know me, fuck you.

wtf im a soviet now

If it only costs $200 to make a population shit itself inside out, maybe your problems are bigger than foreign influence.

Cool story, Juden.

I always wanted to be a tool but never had the wanton disrespect necessary.
Thanks Putin.

>look at me, I am the Soros now

Don't care shill faggot

The globalists just want a scapegoat for all the wrongthink they want to ban from the internet.
They hate the white right and you Antifag anarchists too. We both know about the Jews, though you hate Israel more than we do. We're both anti-globalization for different reasons. Tho you faggot Commies have slacked recently and started hating the people instead of the oligarchs.

We are all Russians now, so shut the fuck up.

He realized that he might have to get though the eye of a needle soon.

>believing MUH RUSSIA CONNECTION in the current year

If Russia backs both sides, then who isn't a Russian pawn?

proofs.jpg

This goy is thinking 4d while we are stuck in 2d

this thread is great evidence of what OP posted

>Kremlin is our tool

This.
You would think if this were true that it would prove diversity is not our strength, but the cognitive dissonance is too strong in the Left.
They'll continue to demand more division and make the country ripe for foreign induced turmoil.

Is there anything that Russia is not behind?

The Russians are the left's Jews

>muh russia
so why do libs want to restart the cold war with russia instead of being friends with them?
slvas aint even commies no more, they're full on cappies like us

I shit on Kremlin geo-politics and Putin idealization. In fact I hate Russia and love Pax Americana. Sure this forums were used to spread their propaganda, but it was involved to a open discussion platform far way from their initial purpose.

Alt-Right celebs are Bolshevik/Russian shills with connections to both Hillary and neo-con like Bush. You don't need them to be Alt-Right. Abandon Zionism, give up Nazbol.

corporate democrats are not left wing

Wait I though they rigged it to make Trump win?

Russia itself, I guess

and what exactly is russia trying to accomplish?

>everyone right of Bernie is literal Hitler
There’s a helicopter ride in your future, pinko.

How does it feel, Left-wing cucks? You are actually the product of Soviet Subversion.

Oh but they are. Because they're the ones funding you and your little Jewish antifa friends. You should be kissing their feet. You're doing their dirty work for them, after all.

Good. Thank god someones trying to do something,

this man is right.
open your borders
give us free stuff
if you don't you are a pawn for russia
pay up cracka

Kek, America btfo by straya fuck me man what is this country anymore

It baffles my mind how some people unironically consider Hillary & co. to be even remotely left wing

Bullshit, I never feed them past midnight. suck a dick, OP

As long as you keep getting this assblasted, ill keep doing it for free

I'd rather be a puppet for the Kremlin, who supports Traditionalism than our western zogbot leaders who want to destroy our culture, genocide us and turn us into mindless consumerist slaves for the 'chosen ones'.

Hello CIA and jidf. You're right, people who don't believe in your narrative are Russian operatives, retards.

wtf i love open borders now

But we love Putin.

>reddit ID

>rah rah rah we need censorship laws now!
Statists so obvious with their intentions with all this muh russia shit

They're just foreign patriots helping us along.

>you do it for FREE

dude half of Sup Forums are being paid by Putin

They are. Otherwise they wouldn't be funding your shitposting campaign right now.

baffles my mind how an anarchist thinks he might be capable of thought

>everyone left of Hitler is literally Marx
kill yourself man

Because we consider what you think is “left wing” as incoherent nonsense that is outside the range of reasonable politics.

They're willing tools. They know this and they still don't care. They are the ultimate cucks.

The Democratic Party would be considered center/center-right literally everywhere outside the US

If destroying the neoliberal leadership of the west coincides with Russian goals that's fine by me.

What particular "left" policies do you think of?

You fly the pinko flag of Yid Marx. You're my enemy "man."
And I can personally promise you that I'm more prepared for what your dumbass "leadership" is about to spark in a few days than you are. That 14 inch black dildo isn't going to intimidate anyone or anything aside from your boyfriend's asshole.
See you soon.

I know. It's like Sup Forums and Putin are both walking to the same direction and it looks like we're following him.

You haven't been reading too much into this have you? If it's true Russia was spreading propaganda as much of it was BLM anti Trump stuff. The left is just as deep into the manipulation. Hell, the entire left and right wing platforms right now might entirely be Russian engineered.

Kek forbid that I have any opinions or agency of my own, of course I was taken in by those scheming Ivans and psychically manipulated! Un-fucking-real that they're trying to push this.

Fucking foreign nations inciting civil unrest in the US and we are sitting around doing shit all except putting sanctions on them.
What a sad time for our nation.
Doing nothing while a country we BTFO 40 years ago threatens our national security.

They want a US civil war.

helo my friends it is me a russian

To be fair those sanctions did cause a brutal recession in Russia that has probably killed tens of thousands of people, so the American response has been far more robust than you might think.

I'm pretty sure that's what this november 4th bullshit is. Russia trying to game up a happening. To be fair we do it to them all the time prob.

If you wanna see real left wing journalism take a look at counterpunch and not corporate mouthpieces like WashingtonPost or something. Dissing white people doesn't make you left wing.

>How does it fee alt-right pissbabies? You are LITERALLY pawns for Russia. And the worst part
>>you do it for FREE

We do it FOR FUN!
You leftist shit pieces threaten us with sticks, we run your asses over with our Dodge Challengers!

Goddamn hippie punks!

this
it's easy for the russians only because america is already fucked up

The saddest part of the whole affair is that Russia has actually brainwashed their shills also so that many of them shill for free. Nashi fags don't even get paid yet they're the primary shills here. Sometimes I think the hacking by anonymous was actually a false flag perpetrated by the Kremlin to get them motivated to move in on Sup Forums territory for free.

I do it for America.

>Texas retards

>You are LITERALLY pawns for Russia.
russia is /ourusefulidiot/

Have another drink Natt

Russians have not forgotten what they learned about intelligence and covert ops during the cold war.

the DNC is not in the Kremlin

That's right. Open your borders now crackas. We want free shit.

OP, you are forgetting that just possibly, yesterday's enemies can become tomorrow's allies, and vice versa.

The Russians were our allies in WW2, and then became our enemy during the Cold War.

Is it really so impossible to think we'd be allies again someday, especially now that Russia freed themselves from the Rothchilds?

Also, Cossacks whipping degenerates in the streets, fuck yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

The Russians will use our autism, and we will use their reserves of cash and vodka to crash the globalist schemes.

This is a win/win for both of our countries, and the future of the human race. Are you just salty you are finally on the bad end of being on the "wrong side of history"?

yes yes.. when the Kremlin is on our side and the DNC isn't we have a problem.

the DNC

Do you guys have no self awareness of how paranoid you sound?

yes we understand what russia does
doesnt mean whats good for russia is bad for me

The only traitorous tool is you.

> muhh evil russians
> muhh russian intervention

Do you absolute and utter Morons actually read the articles before you go to post on Sup Forums? The Article delivers absolutely no proof of 'evil Russians' instigating Pro- and Contra-Islam protests. The one you linked merely mentions that "The russians did it", without providing any further details - which makes it completely worthless as a source. Oh, of course there is this little remark
> (...) whose link to Russia was first reported by Business Insider,
leading to a previous report. Let's see what we got there:
> (...) "affiliated with one another and LIKELY operated out of Russia," a Facebook spokesman told (...)
> (...) participate in widespread protests by a page Facebook BELIEVES to be linked to Russia
There no facts in any of that article. All of it is assumptions with the very obvious attempt to strengthen the view that "big bad russia" is the root of everything that goes wrong with America today.

But hey, i got news for you: You don't need to be from Russia to be both aware- and wary of the results of modern day Leftwing-Politics. If you want to experience some cultural enrichment, let me invite you to Berlin. We will take a stroll through Kreuzberg at night and have you get fucked up by our local Arab Crime Clans for trespassing their territory at night.

This is something that the Republican chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said.

there's proof of russians paying ads for both sides retard

No fucking shit. It’s almost as if nobody has heard of, “divide and conquer.” I can almost guarantee a majority of the race baiting going on is done by foreign interests.

Just got out into the real world and you’ll see shits a lot less “divided” than they are making it out to be.

Actual issues in the US: the growing mental health crisis, government debt, and increasing invasions of privacy.

This

>I can almost guarantee a majority of the race baiting going on is done by foreign interests.

half of Sup Forums wants a race war and welcomes Russian meddling in order to trigger one.

the other half are actually Russians.

and you, the one brave an honest soul in the middle of it all.

youtu.be/4qMMQV08oLs

Kek

>traitorous tools of a foreign government
the US government are the traitors here, kike

shoo shoo, Ivan

Also this