Thread #2: archive.is/xOGn4

Thread #3: archive.is/tXPM2

Thread #4: archive.is/uHqbw

Thread #5: (previous)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926238774773862400
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
youtube.com/watch?v=VHgF7icm-zU
nbcnews.com/storyline/nyc-terrorist-attack/experts-trump-tweets-could-sabotage-prosecutors-truck-attack-n816946
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/trumps-twitter-account-disappeaers-10-minutes-and-media-loses-its-mind
twitter.com/TwitterGov/status/926238960594178048
infowars.com/soros-admits-responsibility-for-coup-and-mass-murder-in-ukraine/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926247543801044993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>im growing stronger.

Nothing will happen.

someone please give me a quick rundown of "aj caller"

this
I'd love a link to a video of it

So we're basically being told that the 3 letter agencies are trying to attack POTUS?

>someone please give me a quick rundown of "aj caller"
yeah, anybody got a link to video marked with said phone call?

REMINDER: Roy Cohn was Trump's best friend and mentor.
REMINDER: Roy Cohn is /ourguy/

What did he mean by this?

Aright lets get lighthearted for just a second. How comfy is everyone for this weekend? What have you done to prepare?

>Great Tax Cut rollout today. The lobbyists are storming Capital Hill, but the Republicans will hold strong and do what is right for America!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926238774773862400

>STORM

monkaS

Thanks.

And I need someone to take care of new threads.

Reminder:
If anyone wants to know if the Nov. 4th riots will be near them, the list of addresses is on their website.
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

>Three letter agency embedded tracking/up-channel into POTUS' Twitter to specifically target through specialized geo and send his location. We anticipated this (see post a few hours ago).
>It has begun.
>Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure.
What a ride, best larp or true

godspeed anons, I hope, in a few days or even hours time Ill be able to say the H word. Latvianon is with you all the way

How exactly does that work? I am sure potus would know Twitter would be a security concern

well tomorrow we will know since Q has stated podesta (tony presumably) is going down on the 3rd

from other thread
>Let's be real clear.
>The CIA just attacked the Command and Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS.
>Re-review all my crumbs including today/yesterday/weekend.
>What does this mean?
>What actions are immediately occurring?
>If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.
>Q-user

it's h...h......

holy shit so the November 4th riots were the deep state planning ahead of time knowing Trump was going to set this in action?

I saw this on the last thread what is this

>HOLD STRONG

I'm having trouble buying this one. His location is well known because of the security involved.

I suppose its a possibility, but we'll all find out tomorrow.

the sacred H word...

do you think thats the storm comment...???

It was supposed to start with my fellow americans

TROO IF HEUG

"Command and Chief"

only thread that matters

Bump

Stay away from the Purple Rev Soros Riots on saturday.

Got provisioned today, which means I'll probably be working over the weekend.

yeah I know you fucking leaf, but if SHTF I'd be writing a little fucked too

Unless that's not really where he is going.
Yesterday thread said he would be in a secure location when SHTF.

thank fuck the only one in the south is atlanta. Dixie ultimate happening bunker

It's time

"Published on Nov 2, 2017

This video briefly explains why my channel has temporarily gone dark.
"

youtube.com/watch?v=VHgF7icm-zU

(((nbc))) just 40 mins ago

nbcnews.com/storyline/nyc-terrorist-attack/experts-trump-tweets-could-sabotage-prosecutors-truck-attack-n816946

Redpill me on the purple shirt shit

what's going on there

guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clitonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary who guards hilary clintonwho guawho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonrds hilary clintowho guards hilary clintonwho guawho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonrds hilary clintonnwho guards hilary clintonwho guawho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonrds hilarwho guards hilary clintonwho guawho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonrds hilary clintony clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guawho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonrds hilarwho guards hilary clintonwho guawho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards hilary clintonwho guards h

INTERDASTING
I'm still gonna send you an email tomorrow
>you can relay intel as needed

It's one thing to know that he left X and is arriving at Y in three hours. It's another thing to know within inches where he is right now.

pardon my retardation what is the h word

>mfw absolutely nothing happens and this is the same faggot who's been larping this shit since last year

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/trumps-twitter-account-disappeaers-10-minutes-and-media-loses-its-mind

Is this the new larp thread? Anyone seen Frank5 around to confirm this big story?

hey burgers,

how's the mood over there outside of Sup Forums? as in the media and news outlets
i got home recently and i'm just catching up but there's not much on this on MSM. I mean i see the trails leading up to it, but no actual speculation about a big happening

Woodchuck Hard Cider and some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

i can only think of the doctor with the needle that helped her out... Handler?

Who?

> MUH LARP HURP DURP

twitter.com/TwitterGov/status/926238960594178048

Fucking most Jewish retarded argument ever.

>sorry goy he has to walk because Drumpf, this is America so this is how it has to be
>lol freedom

We have to get the Jews out of the Judiciary yesterday.

Frank dropped his tripcode

yeah, fucking bullshit

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-02/trumps-twitter-account-disappeaers-10-minutes-and-media-loses-its-mind

Yeah. . . that's the ticket! Human error. Someone just dicking around with Trump's feed. Happens all the time.

DEPARTMENT OF STATE

I love it how this shit pretty much never happens in Denver. We just need to get rid of all these fucking spics.

this list is different than the one the other day though
i don't think its a true representation of their plans
bump for more location intel

>it's a Sup Forums falls for a larper and nothing happens episode

>tfw they (((temporarily suspended))) Trumps twitter account right as he wanted to tweet out for help and disclosure when they were forcefully removing and replacing him with a (((clone)))

honestly i could see him just disappearing at random times throughout the day, and SS not having a fucking clue where he is

universe is mental, 7 hermetic principles.

pol needs a legit larper to meme things into reality

Honestly, I never watch the MN anymore, so I have no idea. Its all anti Trump this, and poor refugees that. Lately, the headlines have all been about the Hollyweird scandal, which I could give a fuck about.

No, you'd have to put the new, tampered-with version on the server and wait for his phone to download it. And I wouldn't be surprised if deleting his account and followers and then restoring them (in batches), would trigger the phone to do just that. I'm just amazed they tried something so obvious. I'd assume the president has multiple phones, and takes a new, clean, just-inspected one every time he gets on a plane. Otherwise, it's basically a homing beacon.

Seriously praying this is not the case.

Nice.

I am just doing our monthly shopping early. Got a big family to feed but gonna get some special shit (sour liquorice, some fresh french bread and deli meat, couple bags of BBQ chips).

Hillary and Obama were planning on pulling off a "colour revolution" in the United States - the same sort of revolution they orchestrated in Ukraine and the Arab Spring.

After Trump won, they decided to keep the revolution moving on schedule. This Nov 4 event was planned years ago.

>H________

Would you like to buy a vowel?

fuck this is so fake and gay
nothing is going to happen, just like all the other happenings, I cant believe you guys get sucked into these shill threads

All my life I have been hearing about the next big happening. In the 70's it was nukes, in the 80 it was global cooling, in the nineties global warming, now if its not climate change it "evil nazis took over USA"

Fucking libturds have been shitting thier pants every time I checked, and its always some big emergency which threatens the ver y survival of mankind

the sky is not falling, the sun will rise, the world will be much the same as it ever was, with a few slight changes

Does this have anything to do with Trumps Twitter glitch? His account was down for a while.

Please let this be real, I need to believe in the hierarchy again.

Its my understanding this is almost impossible nowadays. The POTUS has a personal security agent everywhere he goes. He might not be in the same room, but he's outside the door for sure. If this thing does go down with Military making an appearance, he'll be moved to a secure location for sure.

A quick rundown on MrCati please.
That small clip reeks of LARPass.

kek

jeopardy
what this thread is about
L_RP

The MEDIA guards Hillary...

or they did....

He's ballsack eyeball deep in major revolutions across the globe for a few decades. In a show of pompous ass faggotry, they assign colors to these revolutions like it's a game of shirts/skins basketball.

M I L I T A R Y
C O U P

Its happening.

And we have been chosen as the arbiters of truth.

Praise fucking Kek.

2017/11/nov_4_blackout_rumor_claims_pe.amp

I’m particularly skeptical of anybody claiming to having to have Q clearance, that’s pretty much the highest level of clearance you can have, not the type of person that would even have the time to post on Sup Forums. It sounds like someone just googled highest security clearane level.

Secret Service, innit?

Maybe so, but with the recent events like Soros throwing 18 billion at the problem, and Skippy's meltdown on twatter yesterday, this one has potential. Either way, I'm getting comfy.

I'd like to solve

>mfw nothing happens to podesta and this larper gets btfo

Link Related: infowars.com/soros-admits-responsibility-for-coup-and-mass-murder-in-ukraine/
>> inb4 super male vitality

I think it appears so.

stay chill bruv, if it happens it happens

>deus vult flag

hmmmmm

hes still alive!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926247543801044993

Hard to explain his gimmick without linking to clips. Into to numbers is sort of his own, former military, by the book kinda of way. Was tracking topics of the day very closely. Don't always agree with his takes, but he's always struck me as very genuine. So the timing of this is very interesting.

what is this thread about?

I read it and all I got was a headache a feel like I may puke...

Signing off. Someone else please continue with a new thread then.

Your mom called.
Your bath is ready.
Bring your own rubber ducky.
Seriously, grow up.

can you post the OP image without the text?

Anyone find Obama's location?

If Trump is already president how is it a coup