Tfw you almost got away with it

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/02/kevin-spacey-accused-attempted-rape-15-year-old-boyfriend-hes-pedophile/

Spacey’s going to end up in jail
movies are dead
Hollywood is the pits

I don't think 14 is considered consensual anyplace.

>15 year old
>he's a pedophile

For fucks sake.

It's okay he is living his life as a gay man now

Yeah, this is normal for gays.

of course it's fucking Sweden, it's ALWAYS Sweden and/or Canada

Digits for Bryan Singer to be next

Says the fag who hides his flag. Coward.

It's not pedophilia by any definition. Hell it's legal in a lot of countries in the west. The US itself has 16 as AoC in most states. Pedophile one year, precocious teen the next? Fuck off.

Prepubescent. That's the defining word.

You no class faggot. Gays lives revolve around poop. Literal poop. They dream of where poop comes from. White pooloos

it's legal in a few western countries like Italy, Germany and Austria.

Post Weinstein

>Kevin Spacey

>Dustin Hoffman

>Ben Affleck

>Mark Halperin

Who is next?

15 is way to young you dumb swede

All homosexuals are current or potential pedophiles. Thats how they got started, thats how they spread their perversion.

Forgot to switch it back from the last thread.

14 < 16
Touch some kids I'll break your ribs my dude.

> tfw bang 14 year olds as 25
yea amerisharts are really going for the wrong angle here, pretty obvious that hollywood is just a den of prostitutes and johns

I'm pretty sure fucking children is worse than consenting adults doing anal.

14 used to be legal here, cry harder american. I touched some kids lmao.

It’s ok he’s going to pedo rehab.

>I touched some kids lmao
That's very progressive of you, Canada.

What happened to Hoffman and Ben?

Don't forget that fat fuck brett ratner.
I've wanted to punch him for longest time, now I can do it and get accolades.

Piece of shit.

If he was trying to get away with it, he could just say "Nah, he's lying for the money"

Instead of "Yeah, it might have happened"

Damn. They are just doing the work for us goys. And I thought this was going to be a hard fight.

Bryan Singer as well.

The kid was 14 you pervert.

kek

Dan Schneider. Unless those Nick stars tuned adults keep their mouths shut.

Reported to Canadian authorities

Might not be guilty in your law but maybe some stern talks will work.

>be 15
>get raped by a faggot
>gay when you grow up

Wow a coincidence I'm sure. They're all born that way lol.

I am not completely decided on who is right here. However in many places in the world, and for most of history 14 was an age were people could get married.
I think there is some truth to the idea that pedos are people who lust after prepubescent children. Someone being attracted to a person who is able to bear children is hardly a pedo.

The other thing is that like most of Sup Forums I believe in absolutism. I am not a relativist. So if it is wrong today, it is wrong tomorow and was wrong yesterday. It is hard for me to reconcile this idea (meaning that the vast bulk of humanity all down through the ages is comprised of pedos. Really? All of our great grandfathers/mothers would have qualified as pedos by the current definition

fourteen year olds are often elevated to adult courts for crimes

I also understand the concept of diminished culpability and reduced awareness (to form consent). I see certain hypocrisies in these ideas and at this time am not able to reconcile the variations.

Please dont respond if all you have is threats and namecalling. I real conversation with those of you who have considered all these angles is welcome.

I am not convinced that 14 year old cant form consent, certainly they should be able to consent to other fourteen year olds.

Also I dont think anyone, ever, regardless of age, should be allowed to carry on a sexual relationship with soemone whom they hold power over (ie any employee, prisoner, ward of state etc).

Being attracted to someone 15 years old is not pedophilia. It's hebephilia and it's completely normal. Stop using that word where it doesn't apply retard.

15 year olds are gross, that is like gerontophilia or whatever the scientific word for "too old" would be

Muslim countries.

>Someone being attracted to a person who is able to bear children is hardly a pedo.
so all gay interactions are pedophilic?

He's such a narcissist he'll be the next one to throw pedowood under the bus since it's a now or never situation for serious jail time.

You sound like a pretentious cunt.

Marriage of under twenties was rare in Europe since premodern times. European marriage age is known to have historically been exceptionally high compared to the rest of the world. Marriage between adult males and boys was non-existent. So your statement about "All of our great grandfathers/mothers would have qualified as pedos by the current definition" is totally off the mark. In the case of Spacey, the fact is that an adult man forcing himself on a teenager is categorically immoral and illegal. Personally, I don't care whether the boy he assaulted was 14 or 20. It's still immoral and it's still illegal.

umm sweeties he came out as gay so you can't actually say anything bad about him, k?

Oh look at that young fertile teenager I should rape his butt because it's normal behaviour for non mentality I'll person
t. Sarcasm

what does RAPE have to do with sex in your fucked up mind? RAPE is not about sex at all, but about power. It has absolutely nothing to do with sex at all.

A straight man can RAPE a man and he's still straight because it's not a sex act but a power act.

he came out as gay right after "apologising" for being a pedo to deflect from it.

>over 13 y/o
>pedophilia

Umm, that's not how it works, Ameridumbs.

>RAPE is not about sex at all, but about power

I never bought into that bs.

>a man being sexually attracted to a 14 year old boy's anus is completely normal
the absolute state of reddit

2049 was my last hope for a turnaround. All optimism I had died.

Not that my hopes were hinged on 2049 to begin with. I just thought "how in the hell did this even get made? It's not directive shit". imo, indie died as soon as we got around 2010. Hollywood is solely propped up by foreign markets and subversion at this point.

I see a lot from Germany and Spain too.

IT MUST BE SCHNEIDER. It's the most open secret at this point. We gotta protect the kiddos.

Not just the Schneider guy, but all producers and big wigs with Nickelodeon, Disney, and any other kid shows and movies should be on high alert.

Try to imagine all the ass all those rock and pop groups had. I'm amazed those guys haven't been taken to the cleaners by now.

2049 was great.

>justifying forcing a girl to have sex AGAINST HER WILL

please jump into the nearest volcano

You forgot to mention that life expectancy was a lot lower in the olden ages.

Pretty justifiable if you and the other girl are the last surviving members of the human race and must repopulate the earth.

It's coming Canada.

does the Statute of Limitations come into it ?

Please let Schneider or Singer be the next ones to be exposed.

Even is this story is totally fabricated bullshit, it's a joy to see the left's tactics used against them.

Optics is everything.