Will either Podesta be indicted tomorrow?

Will either Podesta be indicted tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=from:thomaswictor ezra&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=from:thomaswictor (1)&src=typd
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7ab3wx/foia_dump_just_a_screenshot_of_hillary_hdr22/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124785370/#124785370
np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/69llr1/spirit_cooking_in_the_macron_emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck did I just read, and why is this on the front page without any replies
This captcha tells me to stop

heres more seemingly related

>Dems keep blacks poor

lulz
You had me going user.

Yes. That's why Dems threw Shillary under the bus today.

it certainly appears that way

Tony Podesta for sure is getting indicted tomorrow. John Podesta is much less likely. I swear there was someone else with a high probability of arrest, but I forgot his name.

Humoring those posts and assuming they have any credibility, they mentioned using the military at least three times. Not really feeling the conditioning

should be self evident for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. because i'm feeling generous i'l throw you a bone. read some of the threads in the search results here about ezra cohen-watnick twitter.com/search?q=from:thomaswictor ezra&src=typd

bump

How the fuck can I read this? Is it for ants?

Hannity DESTROYING Hillary tonight. That vicious cünt is in serious fucking trouble. If we’re applying the law fairly that is.

Stop browsing with a phone

Most of these posts are just shills trying to hype us up so that we feel let down and demoralized when nothing happens. They also distract from the actual news.
I will say this: WH user really unleashed hell on us by not using a tripcode in his original post. Now we are going to be besieged by copycats forever.
In conclusion: maybe something will happen, maybe not. I give it 44.4% chance.

true although if you read @thomaswictor, @drawandstrike, @Imperator_Rex3, @chiIIum, etc among others you know this shit already

thomas wictor is full of shit and a shill.

m8, I have to say that Twitter is the one platform I could never into
You can't browse easily without an account, and I don't have one cause i get autobanned when I try to make one
I just look at trumps tweets every now and then. I also use twitter as a way to check if something big happened by checking the latest tweets every now and then

he's got his biases, but so does everyone. i don't think he's right about JFK, for example. but he's right about a lot, too

Twitter is so dumb, I don't know why or how people use it. I'm watching that Thomas guy shitpost at the moment and he's having to break up his message into like thirty separate tweets, it's retarded

start here twitter.com/search?q=from:thomaswictor (1)&src=typd

Shortly after Trump's election, thomas wictor was trying to influence his Twitter sheep to think that it was better we didn't prosecute Hillary.

Judge a man on the merit of his argument, not on his conclusion.

I did, and I judged that he's a shill because the merit was absent. He an failed fiction author who is supposedly the only expert on WWI flamethrowers, but yea he's ourguy. He's a fucking clown

>trusting a larper
you're going to be fooled again

LARP clearance
Who stands to benefit?
Where do they conspire?
There are 6 branches of the tree, identify the remaining 3 and you'll see the big picture
S.D.S.T.
Something big is coming in an earth science field
Cryptic metaphor

Yeah that guy is a LARP. He already posted a week ago where he is going on Facebook, with a picture... how is it classified if he already said it?

Yeah, start there, just be prepared for the massive facepalm you will inevitably give yourself.

Everyone wonders where the shills have been lately. OPs say it's because their threads are being "monitored." Well, maybe the OPs are the shills, ya think?

yeah, thats one of the many reasons I hate it
too much noise to signal as well. waste of time.
before trump i didn't think it had value at all. Now I get what it is for.

>rest assured potus is backed by the finest people alive

Obviously. We love him.

OK, but what just broke w Huma?

This post seems legit based on all the different things I have read up until now.
Especially the 'who really controls NK' part.
Remember when we found those documents in the Macron emails where some intern was proving his blood ties to Kim Jon Un/Great Leader?
Spoopy stuff.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7ab3wx/foia_dump_just_a_screenshot_of_hillary_hdr22/

>that are forthcoming this weekend
won't hold my breath but we'll see what happens.
I can't answer all that guys questions though, I haven't been keeping up lately.
good luck anons

@__0HOUR1_

Assuming those aren't all LARPs, the most interesting stuff is the NK part, and the weekend happening.

I'm interested in the parts where he keeps insisting they absolutely must mobilize the military lol

sauce on that grill

I want to believe.....

I was just thinking that same thing.

Boardwalk Empire. She was the main characters actress gf.

If it's a LARPer, it's the hardest I've ever seen one work. This should be the burden on all of them going forward. 10,000 words. No less!

I don't remember that. Links?

These crumbs + (((them))) shutting down Trump's twitter for 11 minutes, good golly my seeds are stiff

They wouldn’t make such a huge indictment on a Friday

sure they would

Scooter Libby was indicted on a Friday by a special prosecutor. This sure can happen.

What was his big tick tock? The

What's the significance of the faked McCain surgery? To give him plausible deniability?

That was my take
He was back in congress crazy fast for just having had brain surgery

Especially given the Manafort indictment on Monday and the general agreement that Podesta Group was one of the two companies mentioned, plus we know that several additional indictments currently are under seal. Plus there is the (slim IMO) chance that Nov 4 turns out to actually be a thing

so who REALLY does control NK?

Seriously, nobody bounces back that fast from a glioblastoma. Even if the surgery was successful he'd still be on bed rest. It doesn't make sense unless he was faking it as an easy way out

here's a thread with the images:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124785370/#124785370

we had them translated at one point by a korean-user (mostly over on the other place) but i forgot to save them.
the basic gist is that cedric, an intern working for macron, uploaded strange documents to the en marche email system showing his bloodline and that he was connected to the north korean royalty/great leader because his great-great-grandmom was a comfort woman who got pregnant or something.

Anways we found that really strange and figured something shady was going on if Macron was tied to NK in that manner, bloodlines and everything. I never had proof though but if Q patriot is legit then that's vindication for me finally.

Parentheses probably
I don't know enough, just enough.

Shit- that why they deleted POTUS’ twitter?

>Will either Podesta be indicted tomorrow?

How about "now"?

>That last message
>Commander and Chief

nope.avi

np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/69llr1/spirit_cooking_in_the_macron_emails/

better not. im sighting in a rifle and i wont be buying ammo for another week. i need time

>tfw theres gonna be a civil war and you won't even get to participate
I don't pray ever but I am now for whoever is brave enough to do what Q says they are about to do, if it's legit.

Link it up

what just broke?
>posts WikiLeaks email from over a year ago
really got my plums steaming

A sign of what is to come?

Nice digits
Sounds more realistic
Can this tie in with Q?
He said charges will be brought to keep people from fleeing
the real action isn't in the courts, its going to be on the streets?
But Q could be a larper.
Either way it seems like something will happen, big or small, even a few months ago I never would have believed podesta in the line of fire and HIllary backstabbed by dnc

The Manafort indictment IMO looks shabby enough to indicate that he was an informant and that mueller has no intent on him actually serving time. What with getting facts wrong (president of Ukraine) and botching seizing evidence

>Imperator_Rex3
i outscooped that chillum bitch with the lynch alias and she blocked me

Podesta will probably get a few so that they can keep moving up the ladder.

Interesting that there will be a quarterly Department of Defense (DOD) "communications interoperability" training exercise November 4-6.

Tried to post link to their page but Sup Forums thinks it's spam... google it

s/few/deal
She blocked me too. Really quick to do it for some reason

whats with the picture of the building int hat thread

The comment about VJ caught my eye. I'm guessing Valerie Jarrett? Communist upbringing, same as Obama...

>Give Podesta limited immunity for and have him rat out Hillary/Obama/DNC
>Now that he doesn't have friends in high places anymore, prosecute for pedo crimes

He'll end up in jail or suicided.

Low energy LARP

Guys, 99% of anyone that uses this beloved chan is going to be perfectly safe and untouched, just get comfy, buy a few bags of some extra butter popcorn and extra juicy doggie treats tomorrow at the store and ENJOY the SHOW for friday and the weekend.

>twitter announcement
I wonder which account will broadcast/tweet it

She is another good person to follow

looking this shit up

Ohh the huma reference is the new email asking her to print and strip markings

I'd believe you if you weren't using that gay flag
I'm going to be in hiding
good luck boys

vin weber

you're sitting the aisle below me in the movie theater during our 3 hour epic movie, the climax is about to hit, and you want to hide under your seat. lol. Please relax, everything is going to be fine. I don't want you to miss anything about this moment. Please trust me. :)

Not likely, but that image is one of the best LARPs I've ever seen.

>India
>1-10

Haha what

ekansovi

>Will either Podesta be indicted tomorrow?

Doesn't fit the narrative. Mueller is a political animal.

agreed.

literally who talking about literally who?

confirmed for Jolly Green Giant

kek

this better be true, i have been waiting for stonetear to be ripped a new asshole, his actions are far too massively stupid to go unpunished

What the fuck is stonetear

Old news. Paul Combetta...Had HRC emails and asked for help on a forum on how to delete them when they were under subpeona