Hwite ppl

Yo white boi, we got enough problems. So stahp givin us moar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>black on black crime

aka black crime

translation is as follows:

Hey white boy, we got enough problems, so stop giving us more.

Hey niggers....

....fuck off.

Black fragility.

Fucking lol.

I mean
>fucking lal
Christ, it's almost like i'm retarded or something.

He'd almost have a point if blacks had found a good poster boy since the 60s. At best their good dindus only look innocent by extreme distortion.

Black boys are so sensitive.

I think his point is we should be paying them to kill each other. It's not fair that the cops alone get that privilege.

you do know they are nazi groups all across the united states arming and stock piling weapons? you know that right? wtf are they stock piling weapons for? i will tell you once when the shti hits the fan they will go out and starting killing blacks, jews and gays. they are fucking stock piling so they can starting killing poc.. see in fergerson they were armed militia guys running around drooling at the mouth just hoping they could fucking kill blacks

youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY

wtf are they doing this? the fucking govermnet needs to fucking shut these clowns down

fuck white supremacy capitalism

When has said killing actually happened?

>Colin Kapernick fans

>unarmed
Sure thing Tyrone

>you do know they are nazi groups all across the united states arming and stock piling weapons? you know that right? wtf are they stock piling weapons for? i will tell you once when the shti hits the fan they will go out and starting killing blacks, jews and gays
>wanting to defend yourself and your family when shit hits the fan means you want to go out and murder people
Liberals everyone

Tyrone was reloading. He wasn’t unarmed.

kek

This. The real fucking kicker here is that their answer is going to be "muh trayvon, muh Ferguson, etc." Which of course almost all involved a fucking thug getting shot doing thug things, not knitting a fucking sweater at Grandma's house. It's either that or the shooter wasn't even fucking white.

But to them these weren't justified shootings; no, these retards actually believe that perfect black angels are being slaughtered by white cops.

Tldr the underlying outrage that has given way to BLM, antifa, etc isn't even reasonable.

actually:

>ray ray kills tyrone
>police: who did it? did you see anything?
>dindu: we aint see nuffin
>unsolved murder

fun fact: Chicago Police solved 29% of murders in 2016 largely due to uncooperative community.

End SNAP.

OFFICER BOB.

Many of those militias are very family/community friendly and have nothing to do with race. A few of them are little more radical about the constitution and what laws they believe they aren't bound to follow. But those militias are under surveillance by DHS. If they don't commit a crime, they can't disband militias for being white and having mean opinions.

I finally figured out what the whole problem with basketball-americans is:

> basketball-americans can't tell the difference between a civilian acting in a criminal manner and a cop doing the job he was trained and hired to do

The sooner you realize that basketball-americans see it as "the white man's law doesn't apply to me", the sooner everything they do makes sense.