Is it his kid Sup Forums? I've heard rumors that the kid is dark as night

Is it his kid Sup Forums? I've heard rumors that the kid is dark as night.

What do we think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ7useQEABQ
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509646426237.png
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4
youtube.com/watch?v=J2Dusb6XCA8
youtube.com/watch?v=muOTBsx0dIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah blacker than Nia. We don’t even know the name.

Link it you fuck or at least post a photo

That's the thing. The kid hasn't had a photo surface.

you've ruined everything for me already Sup Forums, you wont ruin billy booze bag

They refuse to post a photo for some reason. And she made him get rid of that dog he loved.

probably retarded

Hes getting the rope along with his wife and kid

Guarantee you it isn't his kid. Can't believe he hasn't up and left pretty sad desu. Kinda destroys what he's all about.

The kid isnt his. Its black as fuck, at least 5 shades blacker than Nia even. Thats why they dont show it to anyone. Nia cheated on Bill with the nigger from that ""movie"" she had a "part" in last year. Its on vimeo and the dates check out.

I also know for a fact, when the baby was born Bill started making slight mentions for a paternity test, at which point Nia flipped the fuck out and ousted him from his own house. That was 2 weeks after the baby was born. Bill was living in a hotel for 5 days, eventually Nia's brother convinced him that the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors. Bullshit of course, but Bill desperately needs the lie. Especially when Nia's brother straight up told him that she would sooner file for divorce than let the baby have a paternity test. So, he apologized to her, swore he would drop the paternity test mentions and she took him back. I feel so fucking bad about the guy, I wish I never learned any of this shit.

poor guy. I can't seem to find a modicum of respect for him after this, though

this picture is what alcoholism does to your life

I don't even care, his last two specials were dogshit. The man is creatively FINISHED.

I saw the kid, light skinned. Am I the only one that thinks bill got soft after the kid was born? I didn't find his last special very funny and I haven't really been listning to the podcast at all.

I remember reading this exact post, is this a copypasta? That said I still find this guy funny, everybody should watch the election night special he participated in.

How do you know this?

why would he need her permission to do a paternity test?

it's just a cheek swab from father and baby, she wouldn't even have to know.

That's what I figured.

I saw a pic on Nia's IG but she probably took it down.

Pol fags won't admit this is all just speculation. They are so deep into the cuck loophole they see it everywhere they look while simultaneously trying desperately to escape it. This is projection at it's highest level. That's the power of the cuck meme. It's subversion at it's finest. It's cancerous and eats away slowly at our race as a whole.

No way it's his. How could a white man get it up for something that looks like that?

>Checks her Twitter out
>Clearly a brainwashed washed up feminist and BLM supporter

I.. I think Burr got tricked. BLM now managed to remove a white critical thinker's genes from this planet.
But to be fair though, he agreed to the relationship.. which is just retarded in itself.

yeah...

Hell no, think of the power that black woman felt cucking a successful white man. I bet she and the daddy laughed about him. She won't even let him get a paternity test under threat of divorce. Fucking guy is the ultimate faggot.

Nia is the worst frothing at the mouth type sjw that Burr hates, yet he married a black one. I don't understand his logic at all. I guarantee she will take half his money at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ7useQEABQ

Oh no, is he going to pull a Patton Oswalt?

>But to be fair though, he agreed to the relationship.. which is just retarded in itself.
the sheer amount of steps and obstacles to get past before you end up conceiving a child with a person like her are too numerous for there to be any other explanation than he's just a gigantic and legitimate cuckold who everyone should learn from

>she made him get rid of that dog he loved.
the dog she adopted in the first place, then made him take care of
i wonder if it will be the same with the kid

Billy and his podcast was great until he let her on it. I actually used blue apron because of him (fuck that), and I gave up on him after having to hear her a couple times.

fuck
that's fucked up if true
Still a fan of Bill even though he's pretty cucked these days

man someone post the fuckin pasta

Every one of these threads I ask: why is it ok for a bunch of men to sit around gossiping like fishwives?

Why do we care?

Because you can only say good things about people because you're a cuckold

I'm not surprised that Louis C.K. would get cucked, that's his name after all.

Holy shit. At first I thought Anthony Burch would never be dethroned, but then Jake Rapp came across our path. Has Rapp finally lost the Cucked Crown?

It's funny to know these "tell it like it is" type guys are fools

Never seen any evidence other than hearsay. Who knows. Either way he has to wake up next to that sheboon every morning, grose!

Not his, can't believe he's going with this shit.
Hopefully it's a treasure trove of new material in ~ 5 years

A dog that he was nervous about at first because it was a damn pit bull. Of course he ended up loving it to bits and she got jealous like a bitch.

Certain laws in certain places. Like how in france its illegal to get one done, and if you do it on the DL, you go to prison. I wouldnt be surprised if there are states here like that, kind of like how commonlaw marriage is all over the place.

Well, he still gets to visit his dog at least, so that’s something. Until she takes that away from him too.

Men need to be aware of ways women take advantage, especially these days, as all the laws lean in their favor and most of them know it and take full advantage. Wake up, brother.

he's in his 50's and for the past decade or so he's been doe eyed about having a familt and being a father.

He hit the wall

GETCHO WHITE ASS IN HERE BILLY
>Wha-what's going on Nia? Why is there a tarp on the floor?
YOU FINNA BLAST THIS MUTT BILL
>Jesus Christ, Nia. Can't we just give her away? There's gotta be someone willing t-
GRIP THIS PIECE FOOL
>I d-don't want to d-do this, Nia.
GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA
>It d-doesn't have to b-be like this, honey.
TAKE IT
>I-I love you, baby. You know that.
POP THAT MUTHAFUCKIN DAWG FAGGOT
>Nia, p-please. I aint built for no bodies, don't make m-
PUT TWO IN ITS DOME VANILLA FACE
>N-Nia
DO IT
>N-
NOW
>[gunshots]
>[German-Irish sobbing]
It's all in the game, Bill

i.4cdn.org/pol/1509646426237.png

Watching 'F Is For Family' seems sadder knowing this, seeing how his most creative outlet yearns of being a proper father figure

The truth is that white people can have beautiful colored babies. You must've seen this before, OP. It's honestly the way of the future.

i'm glad i'm asian and not white

it's not, you thin brained dipshit

shes not actually that pretty though. Model aside, her face is too pointy and narrow.

All coalburners are disgusting though. Hope she enjoys her ugly black child

Pretty transphobic of you to presume my gender

You're completely wrong, you elvish-mark'd, abortive, rooting hog.

umad?

homosexual man detected

Shakepeare is gay

Its already in the thread dummy

dont fucking listen to the meme rumors

>knowing this much about somebody else's life

If you are an adult, why do you do this? Seems depressing to give that much of a fuck.

it may be pasta I remember reading a post written just like it to a tee months ago I think

I'd rather be celibate than stay with some stinky roastie with wrinkles
CAPTCHA: RISE BISTRO

>And she made him get rid of that dog he loved.
>And she made him
He is an adult man. He made a choice to get rid of his "beeloved" dog. He could have said no. He could have created an outdoor kennel to keep the dog in and away from the new kid. He had a choice so he needs to own up to the fact he allows others to tell him how to live.

Congratulations on your permanent celibacy, user.

>I feel so fucking bad about the guy
Why? Because he is a wuss who allows someone to dictate to him how to live and who uses his kid against him? What a spineless wimp.

First, he needs to keep his mouth shut, buy a paternity test, and do it when he is alone with the babby. All he needs to do is swipe the inside cheek. Then, give it to the doctor or however you send it in and wait. In the meantime, he needs to get a lawyer on the downlow and get his finances and documents in order.

He needs to grow up and be a man.

This, Bill is either okay with all this or just a little bitch people need to stop thinking he can't make these decisions himself

when do you reckon good ol' billy jumps from that chopper?

probably doesn't want you making fun of his daughter

and they got rid of the dog so it wouldnt eat the baby

I'm more comfortable leaving a toddler with my dog than my neighbour desu

he's been going soft for a few years, last two specials were meh, but he's gotten much softer after the baby

podcast isn't anywhere near as funny as the replays on thursday

He married a black girl because he hates his dad and knew he wouldn't like it. She'll fleece him in the divorce and he deserves it.

She's pretty light actually

> pasta

remember this is a cuck who was best friends with Patrice, sometimes you gotta take your friends works as gospel man. what a fucking idiot.

He said the dog bit a few people and was a bit of an asshole even though he loved it, can't have that shit around a kid. Not an awful move desu.

>remember this is a cuck who was best friends with Patrice,
This is what gets me. How the FUCK can anyone that was friends with Patrice fall for this sorta shit? It makes no fucking sense.

CHRISTKEKS REEEEEEE

this isn't gossip this is an analysis by a lot of loser about a man who should have literally the world at his feet but for some reason he doesnt and is literally cucked by a chick uglier than the black woman in ghostbusters. It is a dissection of what it is exactly that happens at Bill's level of fame in hollywood and the way your life is ruined by going along. But im not surprised a Brit cuck would leave the post you did. You literally complain about people having issues with muslims murdering people in london and demographically replacing you. There is no amount of turmoil and trauma british faggots won't sweep under the rug. BIN THAT ARGUMENT.

:'(

she looks like a junkie.

Would you say he's as dark as M. Night Shamylamam?

Does she look like a faithful loving wife to you?

>assuming Sup Forums keeps up with some interracial couple's """children"""
i have no clue who these folks are in OPs pic related. can someone explain to my why i should give 2 shits?

Guys, you need to be patient.
Imagine how angry a divorced, single father Burr will be.

The baby has been posted before and it's lighter than the wife. Definitely a mutt

I actually kind of agree with this.

surrender or become a muslim

Deja Vú, I've just been in this place before. This is probably a slide thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

>the baby is super black because of some of their super black ancestors
>I remember reading this exact post, is this a copypasta?
This is the exact fucking plot from King of the Hill. Dale's kid is dark because Dale is 1/16 Jamaican and not because he's a cuck.

He did have that one bit about being afraid to be that single 40yo creepy guy.

whos patrice

looks p light to me idiots

Have fun

youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4

youtube.com/watch?v=J2Dusb6XCA8

and like pottery, "40 year old creepy guys" will now use him as a reference point for "eh, maybe alone isn't so bad"

Here's a joke for Bill:
The MRA dudes are pussies but they have some points and he fucking threw them under the bus multiple times. What's happening to him now is some of the shit they'd like to see end. He knows she'd rape him in court because he wouldn't be able to prove this baby blacker than coal isn't his. Holy fuck this is some funny stuff!

big if true

what the fuck was bill thinking?, if he wanted his penis touched by black women he should have just gone through security at any american airport, not marry one.

with a formerly abused pitbull?
I wouldn't

if you dont hate bill burr already just listen to him insulting based molyneux.
youtube.com/watch?v=muOTBsx0dIk

nah, he has heaps of black friends, he's just used to them