Universe: everything that exists

>Universe: everything that exists
>God created the universe
>To create something, you cannot be contained in it beforehand, since it doesn't exist.
>Therefore, God wasn't and isn't part of the universe.
>The universe, as defined previously, is everything that exists.
>Therefore, God doesn't exist.

Btw it's ok to be white. Keep that one up.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Quantum_woo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God does exist. We are all children of God. The light inside us all is the seed of creation. You must look inward to find yourself and meet your maker.

You opened my eyes to the TRUTH.
Now fuck off.

You're thinking along the right lines but drawing the wrong conclusions.

God is everything outside of human knowledge and experience. The only way for God to not exist is for humans to know everything.

You are the one believing in a semitic judeo-christian God.

the universe created itself and everything in it, save for the creations of man.
therefore the universe is God.

thank you for playing.
please play again.

unless you know, god existed outside of the universe before he created it because he's an enigma, also
>believing Jesus' Father God the Creator of all things is the same god of the jews
or at least making others think that way
absolute fucking kek

You wrote some nice squiggles there, but...
you think your squiggles disprove God?
ha

So... the word God doesn't have any real meaning? Was nuclear fusion God before we discovered it? If God is what we don't know it could be anything. A table or a chair could be God. It's easy to prove the existence of something when you change it's definition to "something that exists". Still ypu need to prove its magical powers, the fact that it has will, etc.

There is no outside of the universe. I defined it as everything that exists. Even if there's a multiverse or extraverse or whatever it is still included.

your premise is wrong.
>Universe: everything that exists.
what are you basing this on? Have you been outside the universe? How do you know that nothing exists outside the universe?

All you can know is that anything in the universe operates under the laws of causality, which would prove that nothing within the universe could have created the universe.

God is outside the universe.

God created the universe.

It is not a premise, it is a definition.
You can call it universe or whatever you want. I will still be refering to "everythig that exists"

God could be a tier 3 civilization birthing a new universe to flee their old dying one. Your argumentation works only if the statement the universe is everything that exist is true.

Again, I called everything that exists "the universe". Changing my definition is only avoiding my point.
Also, if God is a civilization then there's nothig crazy about it, and it isn't a god.

That is a very stupid statement and you have misunderstood the concept completely.

God is above existence.
He is not a thing which exists because thingness requires a space and a time in which to exist, with God being outside both. God instead is that thing which causes existence. God is the thing which, rather than existing, is in the constant state of becoming.

But traps are gay?

If you don't want to call it universe then call it "universe and beyond". The argument still stands.

Are you so stupid that you don't understand the difference between empty space and mass? God created all the mass in the universe, not the empty space itself. OP confirmed Ideological pleb..

that's just the abrahamic interpretation
heres the eastern one:
>Universe: everything that exists
>To create something, you cannot be contained in it beforehand, since it doesn't exist
>God must be the universe

To be is to exist. You prove my point saying that things require time and space, and then follow it with a contradiction.

Nobody says the universe is everything that exists so right off the bat you're retarded.

too bad you defining things they way you want isn't how reality works
by your own definition then we can say the universe has existed for all of time and never didn't exist, and that god was included as part of the universe

albeit not quite true because I had to bend reality to fit into your own conceited fallacy, the reality is that god does exist outside of the universe or what we think and know of as the universe

If God is the universe it doesn't have will. It is as useless as saying God is my phone.

>God IS the Universe

Nah what is the definition of a god or the god. If you look at mythology you see that gods are most of the time not Omni potent but have clear limitations. So in my definition a member of a tier 3 civilization has so much knowledge and technology that everything he can do looks like magic to me. They can birth a new universe and define its makeup. That is literally what a god does.

the universe has a will, because sentient creatures exist within it
a universe without a will, would be a barren wasteland

checkmate

I bet you're still in high school. the whole argument is that the universe originated from God and that God exists outside of the Universe, while also the Universe is an extension of himself. an effect cannot happen without a cause, the cause of the universe is what we call God

The universe is a dream and nothing more

it's an unproven definition, therefore it's not a definition.

We, being Creatura, the creature which exists can only ponder such esoteric concepts from the perspective of existence. We can not think, for example, of non-existence. And, lacking this Understanding, we can not fathom that which does not exist and yes is not non-existent: God. We can only speak of God in our terms, saying He is a thing or that He has a gender and temperament. This is true also of the anti-God typically known as Devil. To put it simply: Imagine water which is clear and colorless. If we place water into a green glass it will take on the appearance of green, and the same is true of red and every other color. God is like water in that we can not perceive its visible nature but may only see its affect when viewed through various perspectives or "colored lenses." If then you say, "God is real. He is thing and exists." you are correct. But likewise if I say, "God is not real. He is not thing and does not exist." I am too correct. God is the Something and the Nothing.

Do you realize that the universe wouldn't exsist without an observer...research the heisenberg principle, or the double slit experiment. This is pretty simple physics. Humans have a spark of divinity in us, which is what seperates us from nature. Therefor, if I have the spark of god inside of me, and if the act me observing the universe is in fact what creates it...then god in fact did create the universe.

*yet

typing errors are my fault, not God's.

this
your idea of your phone is not god, it is just your idea, but your phone and your ass and this board are all part of god

you admit you don't know anything about "the beyond", yet presume to define the beyond in terms of the known (i.e. the universe)?

how about you just admit that you don't know and stop trying to sound smart by assuming things outside your pay grade

fuck, not this shit again rationalwiki.org/wiki/Quantum_woo

No, fucking inbred retards. I used the word universe to talk about everything that exists. That is the point of a fuckig definition. You may not like the definition so I fucking welcome you to come up with a word to describe "everything that exists". I don't care what you call it. If you want to claim the definition of "universe" is "half a banana" you can, but your arguments should use that definition as you have set it. Which is what I did.
What I couldn't have done (and haven't) is to say that the universe is one thing and then talk about it as somethi g else.

here you go cuck, and never post pepe again, you're not worthy of posting him

Okay, we can find common ground there. But objectiveley, they are not supernatural.

But muh magic beardman cannot be explained by logic. But if there's some logic to justify him then I'm gonna use it

That definition is wrong. The universe is anything within time and space. There is certainly room for there to be another level of existence outside that realm, including something like good.

*god

The universe and god are the same thing

GOD = Everything, the alpha and the omega
He is the Universe, what was before it and what comes after it.

You guys can go in the archives and see the Messianic impact I've had since September..... but that's besides the point.

Before God there was absolutely nothing. No matter, no physics, no electromagnetic energy. No angels or higher beings. No space and not even dimension. It wasn't pitch black or an empty white void that spans ad infinitum. Just absolute nothingness.
It's impossible for human beings to understand the concept of absolute nothingness since our cerebral minds always needs to pinpoint something to fill in the blank of an absence of idea.

This absolute nothingness existed for so long that within its immaterialized state it realized into fruition it's absence of self. So this nothingness grew awareness and sentience, the same way particles of light are aware of whether or not it will be measured.

Once this state of nothing grew aware, it then spent a great deal of time materializing itself into existence. The will to be more then nothing of this lack of being then materialized into everything material. It grew and gain form, and along with it came space and dimension. That was the birth of God.

Our God, now in a materialized state of space then spent a great deal of time experimenting and trying to understand itself. It was everything encompassing and imposing, but then it realized something much more grand. It was alone. God had no one to share this materialized existence with. So then God gave design and birth to all the angels to share in this materialized existence.

They all grew and loved their creator for being able to will itself into all of existence for the sole purpose to be alive and then sharing this gift with them.

Then God didn't stop there. He wanted to create more life to spread the gift of materialization so then he created all the universes, dimensions, planes of existence to maximize his full potential as a creator and an architect to share his will of being and love for all his children.

actually based on what we know regarding quantum physics and the simulation theory could easily be applied to call reality a dream of god.
That's actually how I've envisioned reality for some years now
we are just part of god's dream or imagination, but that doesn't make us any less real
it also fits into the whole theory of all people being one, or all people being god
truly god doesn't want other people achieving godhood because it interferes with his own desires and the entire purpose of the dream
why do we exist? why would god think us all up? and if we're all little branches of god what does that mean?
God is both good and evil, but chooses what is just and seeks a world without evil
Perhaps the universe exists as a method for god to punish himself for evil, and for him to ascend higher above it. he's killing off his own evil, so to speak
just a thought, though ;-)

>Universe: everything that exists "materially" (either material or a product of the material, i.e thoughts exist materially since they emerge from the material but a thought is not material)
>God created the material universe
>To create something, you cannot be contained in it beforehand, since it doesn't exist.
>Therefore, God wasn't and isn't part of the material universe.
>The universe, as defined previously, is everything that exists materially.
>Therefore, God doesn't exist materially

wow, I'll call the priest, this is a bombshell.

I think you've stumbled upon metaphysics.

>This absolute nothingness existed for so long that within its immaterialized state it realized into fruition it's absence of self
holy fuck you are retarded. that statement alone implies that time existed, which then it wouldn't be absolute nothingness dumb fuck

is a computer programmer that makes a video game equal to the video game environment itself?
No.
The computer programmer exists independently of the video game world and whatever rules/laws the programmer coded into it. The laws of the video game universe don't apply to the programmer.

Likewise, the laws of the universe (i.e. causality) don't apply to the creator of the universe.

that is just speculation dude and not an original thought
you realize something would never be born from nothing? Before nothingness god still existed, because god existed before even time.
You could say god is the origin of all
there's no point even thinking about it because even I cannot understand it, nobody can not even Jesus
only god can understand his own nature and what it means
correct

You guys don't get it don't you? Me defining something doesn't mean you will have to use that definition for ever. Definitions can't be right or wrong, just accepted or rejected.
I include other levels of existence in my defintion of the universe. If you want to call it something else go ahead, I'm waiting for your word.
>other levels of existence
Still existence

>this absolute nothingness existed for so long
time didn't exist before the universe, so why are you using terms like "existed for so long"?
God was perfect, always and forever. God didn't "evolve", God simply IS.

so then if time existed, where did time come from?

God made you in his image. You are born a blank slate with no thoughts purely driven by the willpower to be something much more so you can spread the love of your willpower with those around you, the same way God did for us.

God is all around us. The entire essence of space is imprinted with God's "membrane". We are all inside him right now even though he lives separate from us. Hes there when you take a shit. Hes there when your furiously masturbating to traps. Hes there with you when you fail and he's also there with you when you are suffering. God is all around and aware of all of his children. He feels and sympathizes with every single one of us. He knows when you do bad and he punishes you for it. He also knows when you do good and rewards you.

When you have faith, and it can be with anything, god will meet you halfway.

Through faith alone, we reciprocate the love God has for us. And he always listens to his children, even if the circumstances seem otherwise.

Also your problem is that you are implying that time is some extrinsic linear phenomenon that can be drawn as a straight line over both the Universe and its pre-existence. There are "places" in the universe now where the ideas implicit in your worldview (of euclidean time, causality, and geometry) break down, aren't there?

another great way to envision what god is by human standards. It also means that even though the code itself may be self-aware (us) he can see into all of it and read it (omniscience). And even if the code learns to manipulate itself and alter the own universe, that nobody can ever reach outside and touch god.
which is why it is folly of the jews to even think they could kill god or become god.
with that comment you've verified your own definition is meaningless, and that virtually every other person posting in this thread disagrees with you
perhaps it is time to change your thinking? worship the creator dude

>if you can't explain something then it's not true

LEL, brainlet. Guess all of science is wrong since there are things they can't answer.

fbpb

this, lel
I only consider science to be science when there is 1 variable that can be accurately measured along several constants
unfortunately 99 percent of our science works in assumed variables for the sake of answering things that are unanswerable or don't fit into the jews' schemes

words have meaning. you trying bend definitions to suit your arguments only makes apparent the weakness of that argument.

Our universe is not all of existence. Most scientists believe in the multiverse theory that an infinite amount of universes exist.

Semantics? That's the best you have? Fuck off.

I know what you're saying OP, even if we throw away your definition of universe. you're saying god created existence itself, and that you cannot exist inside of existence before its created since it doesn't exist yet, so therefor God didn't and doesn't exist.

however the theory behind God is that he is higher than the concept of existence itself, which we cannot perceive because we only live in existence. it's like if you lived as a 2D drawing and tried to describe what the third dimension was to your fellow 2D friends, they can't really imagine it because they only exist in 2D and our brains are pretty much just input output processes like a computer. without the experience you cannot truly know what it's like.

>God does exist. We are all children of God. The light inside us all is the seed of creation. You must look inward to find yourself and meet your maker.

Given: To create something, you cannot be contained in it beforehand, since it doesn't exist.
Our definition of the universe (system) is man made (within system) and not testable against a premise defined as being outside said system (creator of system).

Logic can help though:
>Premise: To create something, you cannot be contained in it beforehand, since it doesn't exist.
>Our system has an origin (big bang).
>Therefore, our system has a creator (God).
>Therefore, our creator is outside our system.
>Therefore God is unknowable.

Maybe that's why we can't conceptualize anything before the big bang.
>2d man trying to conceptualize 3d
Bu, bu, bu maybe we just don't know know enough science.
>you just became a theist without acknowledging it
>your god is now 'science' which is contradictory to the tenants of science.
>you fool yourself with semantic to deny God.

Bu, bu, there is no sky god
>strawman

Interesting read, thank you. Will reeeexamine my beliefs

In this thread one can learn that Sup Forums thinks jewing is contained to the social disciplines but that the "heerd" sciences are pristine and unblemished by the jew because it's too hard to fake or something.

Continue your regularly scheduled programming.