Buy package of cigarettes

>buy package of cigarettes
>put them in a jar with a sign reading "$1 each"
>I can go to jail for this
I don't think this was the america our founders intended.

that train left the station a long time ago broseph. technology made us weak. life is too comfortable. nobody has the will to get up and do anything.

>I don't think this was the america our founders intended.

Used to travel for shows, have seen this as a tactic to search and raid

>dready in new balances asks to buy a smoke for $1
>claims tax evasion or some shit
>dude gets popped

They didn't even know what cigarettes were you nigger of course they didn't intend that.

Are you serious?

>DO NOT SELL SEPARATELY
Exactly how hard is that to understand for your 52% mutt brain, jesus fucking christ.

Kind of like mail fraud in that Tom Cruise film, its not sexy but it will stick.

>buy product
>now own said product
>not allowed to sell it because the government told me so

>your dog can be shot for this
ftfy

they didn't know what $1 was either, that kind of money was inconceivable in Bible times

There are plenty of countries where anarcho capatilism still exists.
Look to Africa

>Germans are fucking brainwashed rule following faggots

You're so pathetic you follow rules made by cardboard boxes

Ordnung muß sein.

>get prescription for narcotics after an injury
>sell them to friends for $20 each
>i can go to jail for this
no shit faggot, don't be fucking retarded

Either I am missing your point or you are retarded.

>prescription narcotics are like cigarettes
europeans are fucking stupid

both are controlled products
amerilards are fucking stupid

I've read this about fifty times and I have no idea what the fuck it's trying to convey

>cigarette
>controlled product

>let's have a glorious capitalist revolution and free the people from evil British taxation and useless wars
>becomes the most heavily taxed nation involved in the most pointless wars in history

Washington was a Jew backed liar just as bad as Lenin. Get rid of a strong empire so the Jews can take over

Speak English you fucking faggot. Please tell me, when are you going to do something about all of your women getting blacked? You're a fucking pathetic bitch and I can't wait to see your country be ruled by ragheads.

>>Washington was a Jew backed liar just as bad as Lenin.
gas yourself

It is, there are restrictions and laws in place regarding the sale of tobacco.

Fuck just put a sign on it that says donate $1 and receive a free cigarette

Police use third party cigarette transactions as justification to search hippies at concerts for their ecstasy pills.

Aight:
"There must be order"
>Doesn't even recognize one of germany's most famous proverbs and defining characteristics.
>shitposts about lul but muh ragheads, die white cis scum, instead
Wauuu, low energy much? TRAURIG!

your proverbs are gay

I like it when people sell cigs kind of like this at bars and concerts in the bathroom. Not as common as it was 10+ years ago.

You know what? Fuck off and die, you nigger. You're not even worth my time, subhuman filth.

>>>Doesn't even recognize one of germany's most famous proverbs and defining characteristics.
work will set you free

>Man with dreadlocks wearing new balances asks to buy a smoke for $1
>You sell it to him and he reveals that he is an officer of the law, and accuses you of being guilty of tax evasion or a similar crime
>The police officers forcibly search the man and find any illegal substances he's carrying.
>sodomy

Ah yes, the faggot from the country that let millions of savages storm their borders has firm belief in "order".

Im so glad I wasn't born in your shithole country, every one of you faggots are cucked beyond belief.

>women having the vote
>minorities having the vote
>unlanded peasants having the vote
>Bill of Rights ever existing

why can't it be both

Why is it that Euros suck government dick so enthusiastically?

>I can go to jail for this

One of the niggers that the BLM is/was protesting about was SHOT and KILLED by police for doing exactly this.

Police in the US have been transformed into a mafia like organization whose sole purpose is to protect corporate interests.

>be American
>be hungry and unemployed
>try to make a few dollars by selling single ciggerettes
>cops stop to harass you on the street
>get shot

PART and PARCEL user!
>sell cig

jesus, woes with that beard

Selling individual cigarettes for a $1? You must be jew here.

>Why is it that Euros suck government dick so enthusiastically?
We don't all have the minds of angsty 13 year olds?

The USSR was more powerful than the Russian Empire could ever be.

Think you have it backwards faggot. Enjoy your nanny state, I'll be shooting guns and driving big ass trucks that won't even fit on your streets.

There are some things the federal government is flexible on. One thing they are not flexible on is the money that you owe them.

> Be leaf get pulled over on the way home from work, the bull dike officer is
out for blood. user you licence has been expired can you git out of your vehicle we were going to have to tow your truck you can sit in the back of the squad car while I wright your ticket. gives me a ticket for $276 truck ends up in the impound have to pay $50 for a cab home.

might want to go look into how much al sharpton owes in taxes

No, I think you just enjoy sucking government cock for the free milk, and you think your overlords were ordained by God, like a true dumbass.

Sell stick of gum for one dollar.
Then trade a cigarette for the gum back. Easiest loop hole to overcome.

They sell single cigarettes for a dime each at this store in a small ghetto I live near.

jokes on you cletus

the founding fathers literally never saw a cigarette.

what emotion does that expression convey

Enjoy your bus ride tomorrow nigger

Why did you have an expired license? That amount sounds like the standard penalty for not keeping up with your shit.

Al Sharpton has been cooperating with the IRS to pay his back taxes. If you have evidence otherwise then present it.

>One of the niggers that the BLM is/was protesting about was SHOT and KILLED by police for doing exactly this.
Nope.

Kek, I even got away eaier with alcohol in my system with a novice drivers liscense.
No points, 120 bucks, and only a one day inpound.
Mind you, three months late the ministry slapped me with a 1 month suspension and my insurance sky rocketed. But the cop gave me a break, I think he knew that would happen.
GL.

the arab owned convenience store near my house sells untaxed cigarettes imported from egypt.
planning to have him arrested for it soon.

>DUUUUH I THOUGHT I COULD SELL UNITS OF AN ADDICTIVE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE OUTSIDE THE LAW AT MY OWN DISCRETION, (INSERT SOUTH PARK CARTOON QUOTE HERE)
You can't, for the same reason you can't set up a lemonade stand with shots of whiskey. Shut the fuck up and stop sliding real threads.
>t. Alcoholic smoker

Do it, these camel fuckers never pay tax on anything. They are living leeches.

Hes talking about that fat nog selling loose smokes that got choked out.

Chill m9

where should i report him?
the local police seem to ignore him, i suspect they are being bribed.

Some teacher sold cans of coke for 50 cents to make money for his SLT club and student Senate. He bought 4-5 12 packs and sold out by lunch near daily because it was cheap and you can't get actual soda in school, just diet. No one had a problem with this, the principal's and some district staff would buy from him, so he really got good money flow for his club. Our school also had a couple other "shops," one being a coffee shop that was ok, just 2 dollar 12 oz cups of coffee with options of whipped topping and syrups, another a merchandise store with school spirit shit, haven't entered in it in all 4 years not sure exactly what it was. Then there's the Special Ed market, where they sell packs of gum and flavoured waters. No one buys from it unless they're in a rush, because they need the prices real bad. 1 dollar for a can of diet Dew, or 2 dollars for a can of "carbonated" grape drank. She didn't like how this Senate leadership club was making literally $50-100 a week after buying new cans, and her Downy cashiers couldn't sell more than packs of gum. So she complained to the District, and said shell file a lawsuit against him. So now the Student Senate was broke, but no one bought from her store. Everyone just got coffee or cornered off a chunk of the market selling cans for a dollar. Around Christmas she closed her concession stand, and the SLT teacher started selling fundraiser chocolates daily.

Dude, President Washington LED troops to put down a huge revolt on the Frontier over excise taxes not 2years after he was elected.

So I'm pretty sure it's exactly what they intended. BTW, untaxed whisky ALWAYS tastes better.

this is why we need to euthanize downies. they're a massive burden on the entire socio-economic system, from birth to death. On families they're a massive burden, on the education system they're a huge burden, in the work force (if they can even get a job) they're a huge burden.