Infowars reporter here

Infowars reporter here.

You should all know by now that we get all of our news by scanning Sup Forums throughout the day.

Please give me something to write about, I got to work late and Alex is coming back in an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2APsRd5IxzI
youtu.be/9w1wL2dZiX0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30464
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54272
nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44775
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979BERN01452_e.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
youtu.be/mfln_czXHms
youtube.com/watch?v=30YF8rSpqpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Write about the JQ or GTFO

Settle "Are Traps Gay?" once and for all

hey nigger give me a fucking job

This should do, user. I think even Alex will be shocked to learn how much of world history has been manipulated by Jews.

its okay to be white

Seth Rich or remind everyone about the USS Liberty.

You are not an Infowars reporter; never they will say "We get all our news by scanning Sup Forums" Your stupidity is strong leftie idiot. And fuck Infowars

Nigger stop lie'n

give me a job you fuck

here's my resume

I make memes you faggot

>Sup Forums gets all its news from infowars
>infowars gets all its news from Sup Forums
who was phone?

Is this Alex Jewnz?!

FPBP

Here is a report for ya. Alex Jones is a Jew funded fraud who eats too much and sells overpriced placebos to his brain dead followers...

Shills

>if they were legit they'd post proof and forever ruin their image
>chilean intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=2APsRd5IxzI

This might interest you.

You, Satan.

alex jones is a sell-out cuck.
>"I hate Government!
>*dump truck of money shows up from Trump*
>wtf I love Government

I'M ALEX JONES. GODDAMN JESUITS AND THE CATHOLICS.

If you were really Infowars, you'd have a much higher-resolution logo.
f a k e
a
k
e
a n d
n
d
g a y
a
y

I can't say who I am but tell them you're a friend of "Owen" and they'll bump up your resume

Write about what you are doing to get rid of lead out of Myco-zx

I gave some to my friend for chron's disease. I don't want to kill him?

cant tell if larp or sarcasm.

Where's your proof?

ID with a bottle of Super Male Vitality please.

lol

Go away Stan!

Alex Jones 100% Zionist Controlled Gatekeeper - Just More Evidence (2017)

Don't miss the part at the 8 minute point.

youtu.be/9w1wL2dZiX0

Here is what is REALLY going on. Read it, learn!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
>The entire zionist game plan starting April 2015
>Date of email March 2015

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30464
>Talks about killing the "Euro" and destroying european banks

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54272
>The entire media being weaponized

nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/

Very Fucking interesting read. Not that i believe whatever. Just the content of this hit piece.

>Guy calls himself a 400lb hacker in the basement of his parents home.

>Claims connectedness by showing forged receipts of meeting with Amber Tamblyn.

>Claims Gawker tried to buy it. They deny.

400lb hacker. Hmmmmm. Trump significance.

Amber Tamblyn accusations based on receipts. This is exactly how she just tried to smear James Woods, the Trump supporter. Her friend totally remembered it. She's Fucking with Woods telling him she's onto him.

Gawker drama. Gawker shut down last year over Hulk Hogan lawsuit. The one Peter Thiel, Trump guy, helped him orchestrate because they outed him as gay. Peter Thiel builds spytech.

Djt always shitposting celebrity gossip before last year. Always right.

>cdan is in league with or literally a Trump team intelligence unit. And James Woods is involved.

Prove me wrong. Please.

Have him follow up the Myco-ZX™ with Z-Shield™ Toxic Chemical and Heavy Metal Support to rid his body of any toxins in our other products.

Why they will make such efforts to suck our dick?
Why you imply that declaration will ruin their image?
I am right; OP is a leftie shill like you

You should do the jq

Da JEWS

>our

tits or gtfo

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44775

>Anne-Marie Slaughter a professor at princeton asks for Hillary to "Reinstate" The Civil Rights Movement From The 60's as she personally feels....it was incomplete. And she needs dem black moms....before regular moms to be doing good.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5716
>The fucking Pope!?!?! At tony podestas!

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1979BERN01452_e.html
>Rothschilds And Destroying Americas Economy In Conjunction With Our Gov

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1641924_-fwd-tactical-james-jesus-angleton-training-assignment-pls.html
>JFK Assassination, Marylin Monroe Assassination, UFO Confirmation, MJ-12 Confirmation

Can you guys stop copying Ghost?

Fun. Neat.

uh, yeah. I'm not going to buy more products if they are contaminated

It's a natural result of the.. special relationship between Alex and Ghost. I don't want to say too much but they've learned a lot from each other

tell Alex he's a fucking nigger/monkey

love you, Lee Ann McAdoo!!! prego tit, please!!!

JQ

youtu.be/mfln_czXHms

if this is legit please cover the It's ok to be white campaign.

bigfoot sighting near okanaga lake, bro

"WE"= Sup Forums user, I am still right even if I am a meztizo.

Triplikets confirm that Joe R got Alex high again and AJ made this thread to troll the mediums.

They are now both eating meat raw and drinking cavemenz.

Higher res pls?

GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY GODDAMNIT! YEEEEEHAAAWWWWWW!

Did this just now, what more does it need? A phrase somewhere maybe: "Explosive. Powerful." or something.

Look into Australia's current human rights abuses. Australians generally agree with offshore processing but to put them in what are essentially internment camps with horrible conditions is immoral for a wealthy country backed by the Chinese economy.

america first faggot

Feel free to use it for whatever you like if you are indeed from Infowars (which I doubt). Just credit user. Any suggested changes will have to be done within the next ~10 minutes.

LeeAnn McAboobs pics now...... also accepting Millie Weaver

C'mon faggot, pay attention to the catalog, there's so much shit going down right now.

DJT's Twitter was taken down for 11 minutes

---

:::::Flash Traffic:::::
Three letter agency embedded tracking/up-channel into POTUS' Twitter to specifically target through specialized geo and send his location.
We anticipated this (see post a few hours ago).
It has begun.
Perhaps more posts to follow as expected imminent departure.
Q

---

Let's be real clear.
The CIA just attacked the Command and Chief which was immediately detected by NSA/MI and alerted to POTUS.
Re-review all my crumbs including today/yesterday/weekend.
What does this mean?
What actions are immediately occurring?
If this leaks, or the immediate action ongoing at Langley, you'll have your verification ahead of schedule.
Q

tell PJW that I LOVE him and that his inability to self reflect, accept criticism, or do research is hurting the new right and that he has to change for the sake of his own self-improvement

youtube.com/watch?v=30YF8rSpqpE

How the blockchain technology will scoop up the entire wolrd economy, housing market, medical industry, construction industry, transportation & social media using 5g technology and artificial intelligence within the next few years. Everything is about to change, and you will either be scooped up or left behind by it.

I would also like to see you guys look into the rods of god being used in nork to take out the nuke scientists.

Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill twitteryoutubefacefuck dominance
should be Trump's admin tech free speech priority

have seamless overnight replacements with meshed together networks of competing platforms so they're not data scam platforms hoarding the data of users over the last 8 years. there would be meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube twitter & facebook would just be one company of many competing interlocked together so users see videos & posts and can interact with them even if the friends are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas. currently the data scam model of social media only allows one set of company to profit from humanity's data that they don't even own and had no role in creating. they are using this data hostage approach to censor humanity and make people read & watch leftwing. Zuckerfuck himself is using his platform to make people vote him into office with fake PR so he can protect his data scam into the future. holding the world's data hostage to shill for himself

all data: subscribers, views, tweets, comments, likes, photos, friends people produced and typed up over last 10 years (which is owned, not the Data Scammers owning it like they would have you believe) is on meshtube, mtwitter and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are not censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world any group of coders could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck, twitter and ADLtube need a wake up call

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube.

here's an idea, do so research on how disney changes intellectual property laws every time the copyright for Mickey Mouse is close to expiring

also look here for advice

Here is some truth do the research look at this picture!

Hello infowars addociate, id bring to the table something Alex may not be wanting to talk about, because he knows he has to be carful.

But what I bring you is this.

Since the JFK files release we know hitler was alive and well in Argentina, we also know Antifa plans for the 4th, we also know the DOD drill for an emp for the 4-6th, we also know a lot of the old ww2 u2 boats were unaccounted for.

Put the fucking pieces together.

The deep state will be fucking us Saturday to distract us from the uranium 1 deal.

Btw, I hate my current job, I'll come work for you guys if you can figure out how to find me...

Please tell your boss that I gave my pet goldfish some X-2 and now he's gay.

>You should all know by now that we get all of our news by scanning Sup Forums throughout the day.
It would be nice if Alex didn't take all the credit for our collective autism.

This is a new sliding tactic. Do not respons to this thread.

9/10 if larp.
Otherwise thanks for the info.

Kaku is absolutely an alphabet shill.

I watched this whole thing. This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Seriously, dumbest shit ever.

Dan Schneider
Matter of fact you guys have been silent TOO long
I really feel let down by you guys