Hillary is done. The Democrats are officially sick of her shit

Hillary is done. The Democrats are officially sick of her shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mGYbh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am ok if Hillary is done.. she was a cunt. Even Obama hated that self righteous bitch. But.. I am still Democrat and would love to see the right democratic candidate win in 2018

But it was her turn. Im still with her

The Hilldawgs are furious at Warren.

Why do they love losing so much?

PANTS OF SHIT

how can one goy be so good?

She's been done since last year. Not sure why anyone still gives a shit about her.

>Presidential election in 2018.
Democrat's intelligence everyone.

>Hillary is done. The Democrats are officially sick of her shit

This isn't about Hillary or the Clintons anymore. It's about the entire Democrat party.

What a sheep you are

NuGAF is shitting itself in fear.

reposting my lucky capture from the night of july 25, 2016.

she knew, she knows, and she's fucking pissed.

how is this news?

inb4 unfortunate accident

Perez and Ellison literally fired the entire DNC staff when they took over.

Why are they attacking her now? Did she lose her power to assassinate people?

They realize the Hilary wave is dead and she almost is dead too(no offense hildawg). They feel the right will strike soon so they need a new leader to rally behind so they can put their victim complex behind them for a second to prepare for war.

>I want a POC centered woman's party. that's something i'd get behind

Surely, THIS will secure the presidency for Bernie.

MSM is giving the signal to kill Hillary off. She won't take the hint and go away, so they're forcing her out.

>proudly on the spectrum

Lmao, the hat just makes it better

kek

What a fool. Fuck you.

seems like the hilldawgs are justifying rigging with "but he isnt a democrat so its ok to cheat"

Lawhas little say over how political parties (being private orgs) run their nominations.

DNC is legally free to rig it however they wanted.

>all these brainwashed faggots desperately clinging to clinton's draping labia
>they're all huwyte
we might actually see the DNC split along ethnic lines. dumbass white liberals should have joined the right side when they still had a chance.

Low-t soy boy detected

Powers that be see that Hillary wants another shot at the White House and they know she’ll fuck it up again. All these cunts complaining aren’t smart enough to see it.

THEYRE TURNING ON WARREN

When she dies I'm buying several rounds for the bar in celebration

She won't shut the fuck up. The only way to take her out of the spotlight is to take her out politically. She is doing more harm than good at this point. Let's just hope they aren't wising up and this is just to save face.

Meanwhile Bernouts and Hillshills are in open warfare cutting each other.

Who takes over? Clinton was the SJW diversity wing of the party vs. Bernie as the "white people and economic leftists" wing, even though Bernouts were more radical in some ways.

If they take Clinton out, is it gonna get taken over by more extreme, obviously hostile diversity people or by Bernie people?

Goofy Elizabeth Warren aka Chief Shitting Bull

PAY DENBTS DNC

Back to the poultry processing plant with you Tomás.

Look at that classic low test soy boy.

>issue a retraction

lmao

Because she is going to bring the whole dem house down with her.

>karlsson
The eternal swede....unyielding...

>democratic candidate win in 2018

You're going to be very disappointed in 2018 being there's no election.
Why are you people political? You're too stupid for rational thought. Just stop. You're fucking everyone else over.

I will hold a celebration in the streets when Hillary is behind bars or under 6 feet of dirt.
Fireworks, free food, drinks, music.
Everyone in Knoxville is invited.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hillary still has a ton of support though. It's only going to divide the party more

>democrats in full disarray
this is the best day since nov 8 '16

Inb4 a Hispanic or Black figure emerges to revitalize the Democratic Party. We have been bad goys.

>country crumbling around us
>constitution practically ablaze
>Trump dismantles our federal government
These people are literally crazy.

Hey fuck pocahontous but anyone got her number? Can I call her and tell her I support her now purely because of the stance she took on this?

>when the winning is on autopilot
we didnt even have to do anything
its all falling down

Mister Forty-Five

>Trump makes claim
>MSM: "Trump is so wrong here!"
>claim turns out to be true
>no mention anywhere that Trump was right from the beginning

Not even Fox does this.

D E L E T

E

L

E

T

they just dont know how to let go

LOL the MSM can't control the beast they created

Do you guys think that there will still be a democratic party in 2020? It seems like they're turning into more and more of a joke by the day.

They do still have a chance. I used to consider myself a liberal, and I supported Obama’s first term. Wavered on second term. Now I own a MAGA hat.

>Trump is destroying the Constitution
My god, these people are in another dimension of delusional.

FALSE. The election cannot can be hacked.

WE

>Inb4 a Hispanic or Black figure emerges to revitalize the Democratic Party. We have been bad goys.

The Dem's already played their black card with Barry Obama bin Laden. Time for a female spic.

>I supported Obama’s first term
So did a lot of people. It was the second term that made Obama the absolute worst President in history.

>Centrist Clintonite cocksuckers

Almost as bad as Sup Forumstards.

ITS OKAY FOR HILLARY TO RIG BUT NOT RUSSIA

No rest til Hilldawg and Obama are in prison with the Rothschilds. Trump is out for blood.

"BRING THEM TO HEEL"

A Rothschild witch such as Hillary is still untouchable.

You think that fixes the ingrained problems of the modern Democrat party?

These people are unapologetic anti-white communists.

Ofcoarse but who the fuck knows what it looks like by then. I honestly thought that Clinton would try to run again and that she was untouchable and she was the top leader but this is kinda crazy that they are turning against her like this.

attacking her? If by attacking her you mean bringing her to justice then yes, I would say they are attacking her, you dumb cunt.

they are knifing Michelle too
>President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt.
>Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016.
archive.is/mGYbh

>dismantles our federal government
Literally any proof of this? Want this to happen btw

these same people are calling for destruction of the 1st and 2nd amendments on a daily basis, yet suddenly they care about the constitution lol

this is why people are leaving the dems...they refuse to acknowledge their corruption

I would say probably a Hispanic dem. Then they can use the population they have in the US and ally with Mexico if things get bad.

Titanic if truthful

Give the Left enough time and they'll eat their own. Such a lovely avenue of the political spectrum.

Hahaha with Jews you lose Hillary

lmao bernie campaigned so hard for niggers, harder than anyone else. honestly this just proves they're an irrelevant demographic. they'll never stop kill each other and will always stay at a stagnant 13%. like i understand pandering to the beans but trying to court the nigger vote is a waste of effort.

"If Bernie and Sanders are the nominees in 2016" hahahaha they're so stupid..it's almost sad.

BERNIE IS A FUCKING NAZI

>Hillary
>Left

You stupid faggot.

she's sleepy

Democrats aren't sick of her shit, she is simply the epitome of them.

You're delusional if you think they're tired of her, they have no morals.

Say it with me:

MISTER DEMOCRAT NOMINEE

Funny...Bernie is polling better with blacks than any politician in the country

She's a scapegoat to hide the real corruption.

>Bernie and Warren are the nominee in 2016
Was this posted in 2015 or something?

>I have proof Hillary Clinton rigged the nomination process.

>Implying she could have done it without the collusion of the DNC.

I find it amusing that they absolutely hate him even though he let them constantly cuck him and even told his white voter base their problems don't matter