Turns out Generation Z has growing drug problems

>The rate of teen drug overdose deaths in the United States climbed 19% from 2014 to 2015 and continues to rise
>Most of the overdose deaths were primarily by opioids, including painkillers such as oxycodone and illicit drugs such as heroin and street fentanyl
>Studies have shown a correlation with marijuana use and eventual harder forms of drug abuse
>For many marijuana users marijuana is a gateway drug to harder drugs
>As marijuana is legalized younger teens perceive it to be less harmful and report using it more
>Of teens in grades 9-12 nearly 1 in 10 say they smoke marijuana at least 20 or more times a month
>This represents an 80 percent rise in monthly marijuana use among teens since 2008
Well well well
First weed
Then pills
Now they are starting to shoot up
Guess Generation Z isn't so based after all.
How do we resolve Degeneration Z's drug problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wLjRHio1rVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look into studies on addiction. People don't just decide to become heroin addicts, they use drugs to escape a pointless existence in a society that tacitly accepts your life as an annoyance.

Gen Z people are strong, and I'll defend them at work and try to help them whenever possible. I would take one Gen Z over a thousand of my miserable Millenial cohorts, which breaks the pattern of older resenting younger. I absolutely believe in Gen Z.

BASED drug addicts.

With shit like this im about to od

Outlaw Bitcoin

cringes as fuck

Probably because they all listen to dumb nigger sound cloud rappers that constantly go on about eating Xanax and perks and sipping codeine syrup

good riddance.. the only generation worse than gen Z is millenials.. anything younger than Gen X is cancerous and needs to dwindle and fade.

Its because gen z is only 50% white. White members of gen z are way more based than millennials.

They killin us

Its the same people overdosing over and over.

>it's NOT ok to be white
wtf I want an ethnostate now

>Guess Generation Z isn't so based after all.
weeding out the leftists more like

this

Thanks Trump. Trump's America is degenerate.

mostly niggers and spics, who cares?

I think the problem is the destruction of the family unit. Young kids especially have no support group to keep themselves in line. No disciplinary/loving parents to keep them from off drugs.

I smoked plenty of weed. Never had the urge to touch opiates.

They should've got hooked on psychadelics like me.

my wife is gen z (19) and i am gen y (25)
is it a coincidencd she does weed daily?? and i am drug free not even caffeine. what happened to gen z

Ask duterte

But Fat Nick and Shakewell are GOAT nibbuh

Thread theme: youtu.be/wLjRHio1rVs

Did someone piss on that?

>street fentanyl
found the problem

we don't do shit, OP, let the fuck fucks kill themselves, see where it goes when we get to the end of it

>see that the world is completely fucked up and you have no hope of a good future
>do enough drugs to kill yourself
Seems legit.

nigga what the fuck you doing eating just eggs the fuck is wrong with you

>generation z is redpilled
>they are able to see they have no future
>they live instead for instant gratification
Colour me surprised.

Sounds about right desu fampai. I know i still go between phases of being a druggy who doesnt give a fuck and someone who wants a white ethnostate. Its hard to see any hope in these times though.

dude weed is good lmao

is it a crime to like egg in your country???

Gen Z reporting in. It's really a problem everyone I know is on drugs like weed and alcohol. I myself partake in even harder drugs

the only drug I get high on is O X Y G E N like a turbine VRMRMRMRMRMRMRMRMRM

>not dilaudid

I'm 21 and grew up in the times of DARE. Still became a social smoker around freshman year. Still haven't done anything beyond weed and cigarettes. I barely even drink.

Also came from a single parent household with an abusive brother and I've never not been poor.

Why can't we just make it illegal for EMTs and the like to administer Narcan to degenerates who are probably gonna die next week regardless?

The problem is simple. The environment in which kids grow up in is degenerate, and is becoming more degenerate, because postmodernist and multiculturalist ideas have led the the destruction of the family unit and family lifestyle, in which kids are not free to act like degenerates because they must participate in the family. Now kids are exposed to drugs and degenerate activities at younger and younger ages.

I propose we institute mandatory youth groups and reform education to eliminate all degenerative influences on children.

>drugs killing off degenerates
>somehow a bad thing

Gen z here, 19 years old. Weed is for niggers.

I never do anything worse than getting shitfaced on cheap whiskey. I'm also a smoker. Could be better, could be worse, but in the end at least I'm not a degenerate faggot.

This! I'm drunk right now because the whole IOTBW thing is too much for me.

Not all of us listen to nigger noise. I listen to Stahlgewitter and NatSoc podcasts when I'm out.

northwestfront.org

Come home white man.

My only drug now is cranking the throttle on a GSXR1000.

Yeah boiii.

Yeah, we need to save that gen z tight pucci

Maybe if we hadn't made such a depressing world for them to live in.

>Weed is for niggers
>I never do anything worse than getting shitfaced on cheap whiskey
surprise: you're a nigger

No, but your farts after eating all those eggs will be a biological weapon.

>I'm 21 and grew up in the times of DARE
LOL what?
DARE was during Reagan

>Gixxer squidboi
Sukucki a shit, honda a best.

Unironically this. Going 140mph is the only thing that keeps me sane anymore.

This. There's a reason you never see niggers doing psychedelics or strong stims like meth or a-PHP.

>northwestfront.org
Hello, Fat Scat

Go ride Marquez’s dick you fucking spic.

What do you expect from a generation that has internalized consumerism, nihilism, cynicism, over-pathologization of normal human behavior, and numerous economic and environmental issues?

iirc there was a county in Ohio that was having such a big problem with junkies that they played around with the idea of giving them three strikes. On the third strike paramedics weren't supposed to respond. Don't know how that turned out though.

In white areas of the country there are lots of overdoses too. Even in rich white areas like the one I grew up near there are multiple overdoses and many more cases of addiction.

take it from a long-term alcoholic and stop drinking while you're ahead.

Ayy lmao! Squidboi is triggered about his nigger brand bikes

Let the mentally weak kill themselves with drugs

Would you say it's eggstravagant?

>DARE was during Reagan
And? I still got the stupid fucking "Just Say No" pencils and the demonstrations by cops at my school.

>being born to single mom
>have some random nigger I've never met
>random niggers come to fuck my degenerate mom
>parents only care about taking selfies and virture signaling
>this is like 50% of gen z

I can't blame gen z, boomers have paved the path of destruction for them, I would OD all the time too knowing the future looks like brazil.

>crazy
>meme obsessed
>slowly redpilling

Either they're gonna be the greatest or last generation.

>and the demonstrations by cops at my school
These seemed lame to me even in 2nd grade. I was always more interested in the fake examples of illegal drugs pinned to a whiteboard.
>oh cool, is that what marijuana actually looks like?
No. The leaves aren't smoked. Stupid fucking cops.

>Destruction of the family structure
>Abolition of societal norms
>Gutting of the middle class
>75% of the population is either in poverty or lower class
>Promotion of mindless consumerism
>Zero faith in governance

This is the fall of Rome all over again

>Be a teen
>Get told weed will kill you after just one dose
>Grow up hearing drugs are the worst thing that could ever happen
>Friend/family member does drugs
>They don't die
>Friend offers you weed
>Literally nothing happens
>"I guess drugs aren't back after all!"
>Switch to opiods
>Get actually addicted
>Die

the only part I liked was watching the doggos sniff out the drugs under one of a few boxes spaced out in the parking lot.

Guarantee most of them aren't white

Good riddance

This

There is no 100% white area in Amongrelca

>1 in 10
Try 9 in 10 here. And I only say nine, because I exist.

No, but there are areas that are 90% white.

Self-correcting problem.

>Of teens in grades 9-12 nearly 1 in 10 say they smoke marijuana at least 20 or more times a month

This is a disaster, most of them will develop schizophrenia or some kind of mental illness.

No Generation will be safe until the boomers are gone

GEN Z is FUCKED.
I know some have had some hope for them. That they'd help to set our nation straight.
I live in Colorado Springs. These days?
I hear a story every other day about WHITE TEENAGERS, some in middle school even, holding up people with guns in my town.
On Halloween? Some fucking teens robbed a lady of a bag of candy. At fucking gun point.
Every fucking day I hear about another teenage robbery.
They are fucked. Too much rap ( they love it nearly universally ). They're fucked.
You thought Millenials were bad?
HAHAHAHA!
Wait. Just wait.

Montgomery county. I am from there. As soon as the sheriff suggested that, fucking libs went crazy saying shit like "HOW CAN YOU LET SOMEONE DIE?!?!?!" So we use this super expensive shit called narcan i think that basically brings you back from the dead. Guess who pays for that? Not the fucking junkies that's for sure. Dayton is now forever going to be a shithole because of these fuckers.
Unrelated but I'm also Gen Z living in the worst county for overdoses.

"White"

gateway drug is such a stupid fucking term. wow, people who've used drugs are more likely to use other drugs, really makes you think. weed isn't a "gateway" drug, it's just the first drug 90% of kids are exposed to growing up. if high school kids had access to harder shit, which they obviously do now, that's what they're going to be doing.

>muh based Gen Z

no generation is a monolith

Right, though statistics are still very important.

>he gets shitfaced and smokes
>not a degenerate
drinking with some friends is acceptable but blacking out for the sole purpose of blacking out is extremely degenerate
get some taste as well

Dayton Ohio is a dying city. Let all the junkies die. They made their choice.

I unfortunately agree with you. The destruction of the middle class and the ripping out of our industry has left the city a mess. I love this place but I'm gonna have to leave.

>Guess Generation Z isn't so based after all.
Jihad is fought against American youth through heroin. the kids, especially white middle class kids, are being targeted as enemy combats by elements within the government. I dont think people realize this. The left are mindless drones used as soldiers for Jihad. You have to kill liberalism.. i dont think thats possible

The answer to this is bad parenting. Its entirely 100% the parent's fault and if you think otherwise you're wrong

>Wait. Just wait.
Indeed. They're not really adults yet.
When they get power, you're gonna see some serious shit.

> drinking the liquid Jew

weed sort of is a gateway drug though because it's been forced into becoming one because of US laws. Given its status as a class 1 drug and also funnily being the easiest drug to obtain and the first most people try, it basically makes people think other drugs are harmless. Then they get addicted on real shit.

If the US gov didn't manufacture the drug problem and weed was actually not demonized than there'd be way less ODs and drug users at all.

>weed isn't a "gateway" drug,
>it's just the first drug 90% of kids are exposed to growing up.
uh

And alcohol?
Gateway drugs are a meme. Don't exist. DEA boogeymen to explain away their bullshit.

The only opioid gateway drugs are sold under Rx for pain relief.
Drugs don't work the same. Someone who likes weed will not get a similar effect in any other drug.

>it appears murricans are, after all, the degenerates responsible for this shitshow that is the drug issue
>HUUUUUUUURR DUUUUUUUR

mexicans are to be blamed for this in 5,4,3,2,1

it isn't a gateway drug because it's the first drug to be used by most
it is a gateway drug because of it's false hard-core status that betrays the true hard-core status of other class 1 drugs. Like the "if weed is safe so is heroin."
The entire drug problem is just manufactured by the government to begin with, wake the fuck up. The false demonizing of weed is what causes this.
Although personally I think it's not good to do any drug.

>I propose we institute mandatory youth groups and reform education to eliminate all degenerative influences on children

holy shit dude, that's the msot anti-semite thing i've heared thus far

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

If everyone hates on America for selling weapons I don't see why people can't hate on Mexico for selling drugs.

>tfw those using drugs are the Liberals

Sounds like Generation Zyklon overdosed on redpills.

>we fund a group of fucking psychos and arm them to the fucking teeth so we can warmonger properly and make rabbi scholomo happy
>unironically the fucking psychopaths on this side are untouchable and are tkingnup there that toxic crap because murrican junkies simply can't stop
it isn't just the smuggling of guns dude

Jesus Christ that fat wigger is awful this is legit the type of music B A S E D Gen Zyklon listens to.

fat nick dope as FUCK

You are right. Most of us have an extremely cynical view on life. Kinda like we don't care if we live or die because either way, it sucks. I don't know what keeps most of Z going honestly.

fucking pedo

lmao get a grip bitch nigga

>Weed is for niggers
>Gets drunk

Drop the drinky jew, trust me, your wallet, and your life will thank you.

BASED GEN Z