Brit/pol/ - Blackpill Edition

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320

>Two charged over soldier training deaths
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-41842550

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-41837205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Bank of England raise interest rate by 0.5%
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/nov/02/bank-of-england-interest-rate-decision-mark-carney-pound-ftse-business-live

>Judge hears Lee Rigby's murderer is a 'charismatic' prisoner who has 'converted inmates to Islam' as he launches £25,000 action against prison officers 'who knocked out his teeth while restraining him'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5035517/Lee-Rigby-murderer-launches-25-000-court-case-against-MoJ.html

>David Davis concedes financial exit deal will probably favour EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/david-davis-concedes-brexit-financial-deal-will-probably-favour-eu

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/408544-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Banks prepare for Brexit job losses
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41803604

>Balfour at 100: Should Britain celebrate or apologize for its colonial legacy in Palestine?
rt.com/uk/408427-balfour-declaration-israel-palestine/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=harriet&src=typd
mobile.twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams/status/926250529092751360/video/1
twitter.com/davies42g/status/926246668038803457
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/harriet-harman-stayed-silent-over-paedophiles-to-avoid-rocking-the-boat-too-much-claims-former-9154313.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fP30tPEEWQY
youtube.com/watch?v=z5FoMng00bA
ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=en&reset=&uid=129416195
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /pranks/ here?

>put two bags of vomit in the wheelie bin and got woken by the brainlet binmen wretching in disgust, one of them actually vomited
>put catshit from the littertray onto a pile of slates the workmen left to clear up tomorrow

Keeping Labour out of as many places as possible is probably stilI a worthwhile thing to do, and it triggers the left and makes them act even more hysterical, turning more people to our side.

I won't be voting for them BTW.

If you need a laugh before you go to bed twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=harriet&src=typd .

Did Harriet Harman tell the 100 jews in a van joke or was it bait?

what the fuck is wrong with you? you fucking freak

here you go
mobile.twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams/status/926250529092751360/video/1

She did. Neill made her look a cunt for being anti-joke and she was like "OH SO DO YOU THINK THIS JOKE IS FUNNY?". Daft bint.

I actually lol'd at the joke, was quite funny.

pro harman idiots keep defending her and making her into a weak female victim when neil wanted to give shazia her time to speak
twitter.com/davies42g/status/926246668038803457

I'd rather Labour than SNP tbphwy

Top notch.

>Harriet Harman stayed silent over paedophiles to avoid 'rocking the boat too much'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/harriet-harman-stayed-silent-over-paedophiles-to-avoid-rocking-the-boat-too-much-claims-former-9154313.html

>Comes on This Week and acts all high and mighty about sex pests

this image is making me laugh really fucking hard

She literally defended an organisation called the P.I.E (Paedophile Information Exchange), google it.

Here is the video of Harriet destroying Labour

youtube.com/watch?v=fP30tPEEWQY

Along with this
they are fucked at the moment

>mobile.twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams/status/926250529092751360/video/1

silly cunt - every blairite MP was already for the chopping block. as long as it doesn't touch Corbyn's inner circle, labour can't lose here.

Imagine being a senior politician and going on TV thinking that’s a good joke to make.

The absolute state of Labour.

harman is a paedo enabler

this joke is nothing compared to that

It's as if her justification was just a pretense to tell racist jokes lmao. What do you think her second one was?

How do you make a gay straight?

How do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=z5FoMng00bA

Reminder that (((RobinhoodUKIP))) and (((Patriotic Populist))) are unironically Jews and self-admitted Zionists.

Don't watch their videos.

Shit in a cunt.

All they do is reupload clips of Farage and Hitchens, no?

How do you explain all of the shit cunts throwing themselves at preube?

Yeah but if you read their comments, any criticism of Jews or Israel is a no-go.

>FTSE 100 since the Brexit vote
Why are people still falling for the remoaner lies? There are definitely downsides to Brexit, but our economy is not one of them.

kek

Has Harman resigned yet? Don't care so much that she repeated the joke although it's exactly the kind of thing that will finish a career. Totally unacceptable to imply Andrew Neil finds these things funny though.

She was speaking over everyone throughout the whole broadcast, that comedian probably wondered why the fuck she bothered turning up.

>How do you get a hundred jews in a cabby

>1 in the drivers seat

>99 In the ashtray

top kek

>Michael holding back the laughter
kek

Theres two camps i think

One saying it was an inappropriate joke implying neil would find it funny and one saying Neil was sexist telling her to be quiet, although some say he said "shut up" which obviously wrong and he was trying to give shazia her time, he's told people like Ed Balls to be quiet many times in the past

I think Harriet "Chubby Brown" Harman is going to end up having to make some kind of public apology.

>mobile.twitter.com/Mike_P_Williams/status/926250529092751360/video/1

>be quiet now
Based.

Yeah it's his job as presenter to keep the show moving not allow one guest to keep rattling on. He took exception to her implying he found holocaust jokes funny though and good on him for it.

You know what to do.
ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=en&reset=&uid=129416195

How did Rhodesia lose the bush war?

Hi lads, I'm going to be going to a Palestinian march on the 4th to shitpost in real time to Sup Forums. Details;

>Meet outside Bond Street Station
>Rally at 12 noon, US embassy in Grosovner Sq

I think they march somewhere; Mainly I was going to a history conference right down the road, but this is to mark 100 years of the Balfour declaration. I'm going to be in Moscow to see the 100 years of the Russian Revolution (weirdly, what the lecture here was about), and plan on asking a few commies about what the revolution means to them, and how they think Russia has changed since the Soviet days.

Should I start a new thread or post to Brit/pol/? pic semi-related, seen in Londonderry

>Andrew: you can't joke about controversial things Hitler?
>Harriet: well sometimes jokes are just tasteless, like this one.
>Andrew: SHUT IT DOWN

storm in a teacup, it's like accusing a WW2 historian of being a NAZI because he quotes Hitler's speeches in his anti-german thesis.

that's me btfo

>People like Andrew say that these things are perfectly alright
That was the part he was objecting to. I doubt he's going to call her an anti-semite for repeating it in context.

>tfw no comfy feelposting has gone on in Brit/pol/ in who knows how fucking long

>these things
referring to offensive jokes in general, not the specific joke she then went on to use as an example.

Actually no, he's made a point of saying on Twitter that even just repeating it was wrong. Not sure myself.

How many Jews does it take to change a lightbul- hey! where's it gone!

she was part way through the anecdote when she said it, she absolutely was referring to the joke in question

Twitter are complaining Andrew shut down a woman, I hope people make official complaints to see how mad Andrew gets.

Get warned for it these days.

she was going to give two examples. She was obviously not calling him an anti-semite or a sexist, but that in tolerating offensive jokes he is tolerating the very thing he is opposed to.

But... JEWS!! you can't mention them without the fog of terror descending in the brain of the listener. So she was stupid to say the punchline.

In fact if she wanted to be funny she could've said she once read an extremely offensive joke that began "a muslim, a rabbi, and a 6 year old boy walk into a bar" and left it there.

because it leaves the punchline up to the listener, so that any racist conclusions are actually the invention of the listener himself and so couldn't implicate her in any way. That's what I would've done tbqh.

That image made me want to create this shit meme

I don't.

Abolition of Evangelion (1997)

gets

Think I might just smoke until I can literally see people that aren't there so I can have an 'opponent' to 'shadowbox' until dawn lads

you may not like it but this is the peak of the free man's life

How was QT?

Meh.

The Abolition of Evangelion

wew didn't see that, kek as they say.

I find that gif somewhat soothing

Evangelion: 1.0 There Is (No) Hope

I post in Britbong threads although I am neither British nor bongish.

D E V I L I S H

just here to say I love watching hitchens interviews on youtube and this image nails it.
All that is left for him to do is enjoy the fact that he warned everyone and no one listened as he watches it happen.

/shadowboxin/