Hes going to get jfk'd right :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmVjNuPQAkA
imdb.com/title/tt4955642/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_DFRzf0lO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope.

Correct. He will be impeached and imprisoned.

How are you still able to post here? I thought by now your country would have you publicly executed by muslims.

Damn it. Wrong flag. I was only pretending to be retarded, guys.

Don't you have some gasoline to huff you Abo fuck?

He’s going to get DJTed.

Dubbies says we all die in WW3 within the next ~year.

No, you got the flag right. 20 mosques within 1 hour drive, we gone, send nukes.

If he's JFK, who's LBJ, the murderer?

guess not.

electroshock pence?

Why JFK him when they can keep him, continue to use him to divide the country to the point that there is actually a civil war, and then they can attempt to seize power while simultaneously eliminating all who stand in their way?

If he does, we win

No, he is protected by a higher power.

Anyone who wishes him harm will be destroyed.

Hopefully. Fucking faggot jewboy betrayed us.

What the FUCK I didn't get these tweets or any of his new ones on my feed. Did they fuck with his exposure when they temporarily took down his account?

>The DNC rigged it's own election!
>They picked the candidate that did more for the party than the political outsider!
>That's COLLUSION!

Trump is a fucking moron. Even if they did rig their parties election, how is that illegal? He's just trying to take shift his followers attention away from his own crimes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vmVjNuPQAkA

Watch as the GOP runs away when asked about Trump's crimes. What a joke.

Trump/Titor will just timejump before the bullet hits him.

>his own crimes.

Yep. You can't insult that many people and not have at least one of them come after you. My prediction is that it will be this year, in the lobby of Trump Tower, carried out by an agent of Best Korea with a poisoned candlestick.

>democrat pastas

I'm getting increasingly worried about November 4th. I think they're gonna try something terrible. How can we protect the president?

Lets see if the rest of the libfucks feel lime you do..

My bet in on "no"

Concern troll begone

>Even if they did rig their parties election, how is that illegal?
Campaign finance laws. Giving all Bernie's money to Hillary.

they know.

>Even if they did rig their parties election, how is that illegal?

It's illegal because any presidential candidate has to be picked FOR the people and BY the people. Otherwise, rich people would just buy their nomination and you would only have puppets backed by big business. Trump's win is monumental, it's everything that's right with the world and government. He ran fair and square, with no underhanded methods. He ran against many other talented people. He won despite being one if not the most radical candidate in history.

It's always laughable when a low T numale tries to type like he's masculine. Stay impotent.

Really? Damn man. I know I'm le 56% and all, but no mosques within 300 miles. Midwest master race ftw.

It's always funny when people allow their cognitive dissonance to cuck them.

Elizabeth Warren

Hit will be an inside job by a republican with some brain issues, he'll order it as he wont be around much longer. This will set the stage for the democrats, also the Pence thing will be handled without a lift of a finger.

There's a reason why Pence always has to tell the media he wont be around other women without his wife. *twinkle, Twinkle little star*

No. He's untouchable. These people aren't dumb. They know literally anything they do will be received as foul play by his electorate and that they would face fire and fury the likes of which the country has never seen before.

PRAISE KEK NOTHING WILL STOP THIS TRAIN.

If he gets "jfk'd," Pence will have to declare martial law and try to pull the country together. It would be chaos. Obama normalized rioting, the people who were sick of it finally got a real president, and they will have zero fucks left to give if something happens to our president, if they're not cowering in a basement hugging their kids.

Trump is untouchable.

It is the right flag, it's just that it's in the corner.
Mine is a close up.

Goddammit, Jeb.

You know whats hilariously depressing about this shit? I recently watched a small "news" clip on youtube that interviewed Best Coreans who live in the states and they all of them said the same thing "I was really surprised when I came here, that Americans didn't look like what we thought they did". The interviewer goes on to ask what they thought and the Coreans said "White"

Good ole boys

Twitter people have been on a power trip since the last election started. Banning people right and left and keeping things from trending. Achieving the result of showing how impotent Twitter actually is as they still lost. But with "American" companies like Twitter, who needs Russia?

No. But here's what's happening soon:

>Hillary will be arrested
>The merchants will mourn her
>Israel and the diaspora will be exposed as result
>The world will become redpilled
Revelation 18:11

You may discount this as religious nuttery but only because you fail to understand religious prophesy is the result of future Nazis leaving easter eggs for us to find that we might secure our own future.

Save this post and when you see this happen you will know and have a Key to the Kingdom.

What I wouldn't give for them to actually act. Zero fucks would be an understatement.

No

What is the story behind this gif?

I don't know but kbell was a real hottie

The Israelis wanted nothing to do with Hillary and her Muslim Brotherhood friends

ROSENSTEIN is running the fucking DoJ

>kbell
I didn't even realise that it was her....

HOW CAN HE KEEP MAKING THESE UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS???

HE'LL BE THROUGH SOON ENOUGH!

defrauded millions of people of their donations

bump

I COMING FOR THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

It was one of those celebs read mean tweets sketches. Forget what the insult was.

So it wasn't legit tears?

>and money laundering
What did he mean by this?

Thanks Obama

Actress act user.

That's where you're wrong you Shit-Postin'

Doubtful. He knows too much and has too many resources. He likely has dead man's switches set up and in place and has let those that would take him out know they'd go down with him.

Dont cast stones in a glass house /leftypol/yo

ohh :(

LOL THIS ISN'T A DISTRACTION AT ALL, GOYIM

Nothing illegal about how a party chooses to pick their nominee. They could have zero primary system and it would be legal; although who would vote for such a candidate?

>implying those arent all kike puppets

Nope. They know we will shoot back, take
out the power, and he has information that could be released if they try.

>Alzheimer's
>25th Amendment
>fin

Not a chance. I would take a bullet for him and I'm not even SS. Most beloved President of my lifetime.

(((they))) can't alter the course now that awakening is happening

SLOW
T
E
A
D
Y

This. I'd like to imagine there would be massive revolt against lefties and globalists if Trump were to be assassinated. At least there should be.

I hope so

Never meaning no harm.

rise

Your dad fucked your mom

He is going to avenge him

hes already a puppet of the military and cia, you dumb nog. why would they kill him? he's just a distraction.

nice bait now please suicide before you bring more shame to australia

>jfk'd

Just fucking kidding'd?

Implying we aren't all kike puppets

They were laundering money though. Basically money that was supposed to go to the states and the dnc were being funneled to Hillary, and the cuck Bernie got nothing.

pretty sure they are defrauding the public if they accepted donations.

prepare for war

She's still around and still annoying cute as a button. Pretty funny show actually.

imdb.com/title/tt4955642/

using pepe to make a Hillary meme is fucking cringy beyond belief. You Illuminati faggots know you can't make a meme worth shit so you use ours and it just makes it even more cringy gas yourself motherfucker we are the real Sons Of Saturn and we are back in the open

Unser Deutsches volk, Sieg Heil.

Have you taken the test also brother?

I used to live next door to a mosque :(.
t. Aussie making it's ok to be white threads getting my various IPs banned.

Checked

preach brother. your symbol invigorates me

THEY ARE BACK OUR BROTHERS NEVER LEFT US THEY ARE SHOWING US THE WAY

Why do newcancers always have to name themselves

We are the future. Holy shit my power level is growing like I never imagined I feel drunk

Did you watch this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=B_DFRzf0lO8

Trips of truth going unnoticed.