November 4th - EMP Burst

November 4th.

Intentional global EMP burst.

Why?

Two reasons:

1.) Destroy the outdated petro-economy infrastructure and replace it with what is to come;

2.) Introduce what is to come by ensuring all major population centers are, for the first time in over a century, dark enough at night for all to look up and witness what is happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvGSDjEotPE

#TheEvent

Other urls found in this thread:

arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Wut.

November 4th is supposed to be a full moon too, (((them))) and their symbolic bullshit

Oh. They're gonna pull a fucking project bluebeam. FUCKING LOL.

do you have any comps left for that

>Two similar conspiracies
im interested

The "EMP" is a meme.

The real thing that will happen is they will try to sabotage the electrical grid through physical means.

Everyone knows Nazi's are on Earth. Well. Inside Earth rather.

Taco Bell BTFO

>gov is gonna emp itself

>This is Admiral Reddit of the Rebel Alliance
What did they mean by this?????

Take it from an electrical engineer who looked at this back 2001 post 9/11, it would take only 3 well placed bombs to knock out almost 90% of the power grid of the lower 48 states.

If it were so simple, how come no one has done it yet?

>If it were so simple, how come no one has done it yet?

Because the ((people)) who would do it set it up that way on purpose.

The thought of the whole holograms in the sky and being able to communicate to the people via vlf radio waves literally gets my dick hard. Sadly though it'll never happen

EMP FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

project bluebeam just as shit starts to turn on kike pedophile rings
alien niggers will come and "save" us from the chaos and "division".
aliens are fucking demons. the jew media pushes the alien bullshit constantly. the one religion they universally love to shit on? christianity of course.
the vatican is and has been corrupted by demonic jew forces.
aliens are demons. never forget. they are critical to a new world religon when the world consists of nearly 8 billion dirty fucks
don't fall for alien bullshit.

It's a CME black-out practice drill for the Military and Ham Radio operators. We're just practicing a message relay system we use in ARES, MARS, and RACES.

It's up at ARRL.org.

i dont see how they could make it real enough and isolate it to various regions with different languages.

Me either. That's always been my biggest issue with the whole plan

That flag is backwards yo. That is Buddhist.

did not say it was simple just would not tack much would have to very precise it would be much easier with around 2 dozen attacks the substations of which you would target are not soft targets.

Good catch. No true Nazi would post something as foolish as that.

>anything to take out all electrical devices or crucial infrastructure

all those "smart city voters" are confirmed dead

Unless (((they))) intend to follow up with something to control the population, I don't see this happening.

>IT'S JUST LARPINg MILITARY AND HAM RADIO DUDES

Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part. “This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement. During the exercise, a designated DOD Headquarters entity will request county-by-county status reports for the 3,143 US counties and county equivalents, in order to gain situational awareness and to determine the extent of impact of the scenario. Army and Air Force MARS organizations will work in conjunction with the Amateur Radio community.

arrl.org/news/communications-interoperability-training-with-amateur-radio-community-set

You guys are idiots.

You fucked up Chaim. Bluebeam will be bunk. You'll all play dearly.

Gibberish. I mean that the flag is fine. It is meant to be viewed from the opposite side. Think of what an American flag looks like when viewed from the other side.

emps used to be cool in cod 4 eh

You're a fucking faggot ass shill.

You're a fucking retard. How am I a shill for pointing out that the flag in the picture is drawn correctly? I haven't said a single word about the EMP claim.

It's not.

>Oh no guys, this flag is "backwards". No true American would fly something as foolish as that"
I hope you die and never breed.

what the fuck are you talking about
are nazis going to emp the earth? what is going on

The shill is conflating 2 things. The Jews are planning on false flagging an Alien invasion APPARENTLY. And they're trying to get us to go along with it because they're nazi's and Sup Forums loves Nazi's (fucking retarded Jews.)

The truth is Antartica is the key. Aliens are a meme. Space is a meme.

>1.) Destroy the outdated petro-economy infrastructure and replace it with what is to come;

Listening to Clark Howard a moment ago talking about this very topic. The main vulnerability your credit/debit cards have these days is the gas pump. The payment system is integrated with the pump and making it one of the last services that have yet to switch to the chip readers.

Are the chimps going to chimp out?

Is there any evidence of this happening besides the HAM radio thing?

This is a Jewish fear mongering thread.

There have been some stupid happening threads on this board over the last year. This one takes the cake.

What is massive CME solar flare? Its not a meme its inevitable

Will the emp take out our guns?

this guy knows. The swastika is backwards because the flag is backwards. when the flag flies to the left of the pole the swastika appears backwards, as with all asymmetrical flags.