For how long?

>UK bribing terrorists with taxpayer homes
>EU burying immigrant crimes
>Whites being outbred by literal animals
>Pedophilia being normalized
>Faggotry being normalized
>Hollyjew is confirmed full of rapists and the left is apoligizing for them
>Niggers get free ride through colleges just for them to end up on the streets again
>Media openly saying "It's NOT okay to be white"
>Jews embezzling money from working families through usury
>The fact that all of this is easily provable and yet the public is blissfully unaware
When the hell will people finally stand up? You know how us burgers got our freedom from tyrants? We didn't vote, we didn't plea. We fucking shot them.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/statistics-raise-questions-about-calls-to-deport-youth-offenders/8087410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like somebody's downing pills like they're jellybeans

This, except their not blackpills. I don't know what to call it, except pure white hot hatred for the modern world.

they're*

there's lots of pills, not just the black one

until the price of bread is too much, humans are cowards without an aristocracy to guide them

>work hard all year
>Manage to save 20,000 dollars in the year after buying NOTHING for myself and paying taxes
>house prices go up 50,000 dollars during the year so I'm even further away from owning a home and starting a family

>asylum seekers come here and are given a free home

BURN IT DOWN, KILL THE BOOMERS,

REEEEE

1.8 mil for that peice of shit? Christ almighty, I knew it was bad but I didn't know it was this bad...
So accelerationism is the answer?

You're an idiot who fails to see the bigger picture.

What is the native birthrate, in your country?

Then shut the fuck up, because immigrants are the only way you'll ever be able to retire, you fucking moron.

>immigrants, especially brown immigrants take more taxes than they will ever pay

>hurr durr they are necessary for your economy

They don't, though. Go check. Not the blogs of white nationalist. Actual facts. Go look. Immigrants produce more in tax revenue, per income bracket, than any other demographic. It's true in literally every first-world country. They work their asses off, jump through every hoop, and are too nervous too apply for even the tax-breaks they're eligible for.

It is a fact that immigrants commit fewer crimes and pay more taxes, in their income brackets, than any other demo.

>Immigrants produce more in tax revenue
Obviously I meant "proportionally more," rather than, flatly, "more." I got a little carried away with my anger at your giant amount of dumb.

Go shill another thread, mudblood.

Honestly, what do you think that has to do with immigration?

Are you genuinely dumb enough to think that black people, in the USA, aren't citizens?

No one cares nigger, we got a happening happening right now.

Now fuck off with your stupid bullshit and your meme flag.

It's happening here in Australia in similar numbers from African migrants.

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/statistics-raise-questions-about-calls-to-deport-youth-offenders/8087410

>brown people will work hard!
They are paid taxes, they do not generate taxes.

Lmao first off that's incorrect, secondly you're thinking of the quality of LEGAL immigrants, you know, where only well educated and hard working people even qualify to come in.

Refugees and illegals are not immigrants. You get the bottom of the barrel, enjoy your elevated rape rates.

>and are now 50% white and cucked to shit by Israel