LET ME BE CLEAR:

Dear pro gun control faggots, I'm tired of the meme that says my AR would do jackshit against the might of the US military.

>hurr hurr your wee little AR against an F-16 lol

Guess what? Those aircraft have to get off the ground in order to be effective. That means pilots have to get to them, and get them fueled, which the officers who fly them do not do. Tanks I should be worried about you say? The crews have to get to them and keep them fueled. Do you honestly believe all US military personnel stateside have more than 90 rounds on them at all time? They don't.

The absolute state of the US military is to go into a basewide lockdown in case of active shooter scenarios, so yes, I do believe my little bitty AR can stop the world's greatest military.

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know

This

you aint getting the guns without dying for your cause.

Mans not hot

There was an user on /k/ about 2 years back who posted some very interesting shit. He worked for a think tank that partnered with the Pentagon or some shit. He didn't have a high position but did most of the analysis work and a project he worked on for months was probable civil war or insurrection in the United States. And he said, no matter how they ran the scenario, no matter what contingency they put in place, the American public as a "resistance" group to the federal gov. and the U.S. military would win every single fucking time. Doing certain things might exacerbate the situation or cause more causalities, but in the end, the Fed would lose. It was really detailed and neet. Wish I saved it.
Oh and the Checkmate almost always came from a nuclear sub. There's enough nuke subs that at the very least, if not half, one would go rogue and threaten the U.S. military and Washington by orders of some patriot general that it would end it.

We are going to slap on suicide vests and detonating ourselves in the future!

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan prove you wrong

also lets be realistic, a government isnt likely to wage all out war on its citizenry, civilian legal weapons are very effective against oppressive militarized police/national guard

Being in the military if about a hundred or so we'll armed militia stormed the base we'd be fucked and the military would immediately lose one of it's most important bases our entire military structure is built around the fact that just about no one can ground attack us

I'm former military and can think of at least a dozen security risks to US Air Force, Naval and Army bases if a group of 12 well trained and coordinated men wanted to cause havok.

The other thing too, is that if Uncle Sam decided to nuke it's own soil, the government is effectively over.

i remember that post. I think it was a larp but was interesting read nonetheless

/thread.

HOW do those wars prove me wrong?

Again, no US military base stateside has all of it's personnel armed, 24/7 and prepared for active shooter threat without the help of local PD.

Somehow a Japanese guy made our finest point.
Of course it would be the Japanese.
They were afraid to invade us with their army after Pearl Harbor due to the population having firearms.

Might it have been this, sorry if small.

Hell if anything those wars prove your point we've been in Afghanistan longer than any other country and the situation is still all fucked up

Well what was cool was that they used every bit of information they had. And that includes political leanings (Thanks Facebook and google). And initially the military would see at least a 20% defection rate. As the war continues that would quickly climb to 50% within the year.
Another part of the scenario involved oath keepers. Apparently a shit ton of oath keepers are former spec ops guys, and even more entertaining I found was their willingness to arm and train as many people as possible in this scenario. This by their own admission.

Question though user. Is it worth going now? I almost went in, was trying to commission. Got denied on some minor medical grounds but was told I can try again with some waivers. I decided to hold off. 25, European white male, fit, active, smart. Then I started thinking, I really don't feel like fighting for the Jews or any other elitists to secure some more pipelines. I'm far more inclined to go and fight for South Africa once their shit starts.

I agree, but I would go a step further and say the active US military components are not ready for domestic threats.

The day I see stateside US military bases lined with armed personnel every 100 feet on the perimeter is the day I'll say they are ready....

...but if that day comes, I'll bet my ass shit outside the perimeter if those bases has gone to shit and the rule of law is out the window.

Oh yeah this is it. It'd be unfortunate if a larp, but still makes some solid points.

> Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan prove you wrong
Derpy mother fucker.
They prove him right.
We lost Vietnam due to an armed population running around the shit.
Iraq and Afghanistan are STILL problems, with fuckers having nothing but AK-47s and dirty broken trucks. And they're STILL THERE despite our amazing military.
I always notice liberals are amazingly ass backwards. Blind. Your comment was amazingly stupid.

I think he may have read the thread wrong.
You accidentally typed the military would win every fucking time.

>teleports behind you

Someone posted that screencap a while ago in an anti gun shill thread and I downloaded it.

Okay, user, I'm former military myself, and I didn't want to say what you just said. I don't hate those who still wear the uniform to broadcast base vulnerabilities. I just wanted to say that one guy with an AR and 1000 rounds of ammo can fuck some shit up.

Read the thread stupid. Read. That's why you're liberal. You don't read.

I'm enlisted now and the military is turning into she college campuses. The military in effect has become like every old empires military after it gets too big a way to move up the status ladder without any risk. It's all politics and appeasing senators once you get up to the top and it's turning our military into a shitshow. I'd say if you do go in do it for the girls bill and get out fast

Exactly.

Last time I checked, the Taliban control more ground in Afghanistan than BEFORE we invaded in 2001.

Drones are operated from Nellis. In Las Vegas. the drone operators would be the first to go.

thanks guys, unironically made me think.

saved

>I don't hate those who still wear the uniform to broadcast base vulnerabilities.
Those vulnerabilites should be broadcasted though, so somebody might finally fix how poorly guarded some of our facilities are.

>Drone meme
Drones believe it or not aren't all that effective and the pilots have some deep psychological issues imagine these pilots attempting to blow up little Timmy and his dog in every town usa

It's not some top secret info though most bases in the US have pretty lax security and anyone bothering to look into it knows that

>I do believe my little bitty AR can stop the world's greatest military
ARs? Hell, no need to go all out

oh look another one of these threads
better go find whatever's being slid and bump it a few times
sage

so
what kind of coutnry do you defend where they blow up everything?????

No user, those predictions are pretty spot on. I myself can speak of circumstances while I was in that made me believe my squadron alone would see around 65% defection.

As for going in commisioned user, it depends. Can you be more successful in the civilian world? If so, and given your mindset on Jews that I agree with, I would say don't commision/enlist. The military is different now. I only miss it for job security, benefits and quality of life. I went in full patriotic, and found out after Benghazi that our government does not have the citizens interests or fucking lives at heart. That being said, if you're out of options, and willing to keep your head low until you reach a rank of influence that requires you to sit in an uncomfortable chair until retirement, go for it.

Also said over half the military would switch sides the second they were ordered to fire on US citizens and another third would stay just to sabotage the few who stayed

Just to add as well America has an estimated 100million gun owners if 1% of thar number decided to rebel in a civil war you'd have one of the largest armies in the world essentially appear overnight the 2nd amendment was the best amendment in the Constitution

Perhaps, but I don't see where I said the military bases stateside are prepared for a fight, because they sure as hell are not.

why cant an entire fucking army(Militia) (Usa) be a country?
stupid faggots

like who do you want to be ruling over everybody else?
stupid faggot and who would you be defending that would be blowing up every fuckign thing??

what kind of country... that you claim in ur stupid post is that?
>inb4 my fuckign slaves

I can guarantee you that it was an American serviceman who was stationed in Japan who wrote that.

>da drones

1)They have to be maintained, and the maintainers are probably hiding behind a locked door in an active shooter scenario.

2) Enlisted personnel have to arm them, who are probably hiding during an active shooter scenario.

3) Sensor operators/ pilots have to guide them, and it's public knowledge where most of these hotboxes are, which bet your ass, the officers who fly them have high tailed into a fortified structure better defended than the storage crates they fly the drones out of.

This.

The military has always chewed up and spit out its people, but nowadays you'll be pretty fucking bitter when you get out.

Well I actually like the enlisted side of things more, culturally that is, but I realized that commissioning would give me better pay, benies, slightly more status too. I have a college degree so I figured why not. But I'm a very hard headed person when it comes to my ethical and moral code. And there wasn't a single vet buddy I asked who told me I would enjoy myself in any way. Some recommended I go reserve or National Guard but then I thought "Oh, that' just a longer contract". idk. I really wanted to serve, but being redpilled has made me think twice about who I'm serving.

that sounds badass as fuck

No user, if you only knew how bad it was, it wouldn't even be a fair fight.

Besides, base security wouldn't be to blame. It would be the guy with that legal AR.

op is a faggot
>we'll just keep printing the money out and they'll do what we want
like continually propping up a fuckign terrrorist place?
wouldnt that make america a bunch of terrorists if they irrationally just bombedshit without checking .. any thing for no reason

op believes somehow the rest of teh world will support this as well

Let's be clear on something faggots. If ever I needed my AR vs the government I'm guessing 70-90% of the army is also going to defect to fight for the same reason I am

There aren't any libtard Antifa larpers in the army. It's poor rural /ourguys/ who love freedom and hate red bastards

I’m considering a commission in the navy myself. When i was younger i said fuck no to military but I’m in my 20’s now and thinking about it more and more. Dad and granddads were in the navy and my brother is at OCS now. I was actually thinking about going with him. But the problem is I’m married, and my wife really doesn’t want me away for 6 months at a time. Especially since we have a baby due in April. Any advice? The appeal is patriarchal tradition + those sweet benefits. 50k a year ain’t back starting. Plus retiring in 20 years sounds nice

Oh I know user. Some of the shit security forces told me when I was in made me sick and had me thinking MAYBE I should carry concealed into work on base and don't tell anyone.

I just don't want any jihadi who may larp here to get any ideas.

Fucking kek.

Kekd so hard and felt so guilty.

The gun control argument is just that guns have changed so the amendment wasn't supposed to cover modern weaponry. So my solution is we start a campaign to allow open carry of black powder muskets everywhere in the United States, take away their one "argument" and watch them oppose that because what they really hate is freedom

Big boys use .308 or 30-6 firing guns.

Honesty user, I don't defend the US anymore. As long as Florida is safe from a foreign threat I'm game, and I don't have to wear a uniform for that.

I reposted the guy's post, it's replied to the guy that you responded to.

Navy guy has been hounding me for a year now. Wanted me to go pilot route, I said fuck that. 10 fucking years to have a 5% chance of flying anything.

What's stopping some chucklefuck from flying a consumer drone over the base and dropping some kind of explosive device?

Ummmm...
The mind of a gun control advocate:
EXPLOSIVES ARE ILLEGAL, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT?

Being an actual pilot would be cool. I’m way too tall for that though. That’s the other thing i have no idea what i would do

If you don't mind raising a second child when you get back, by all means, go ahead. Otherwise, stay away from the military if you're already dedicated to a spouse.

I did four years enlisted user.

I would HIGHLY encourage national guard, but know that if you live in a HIGHLY deployed state like Florida, you'll be fighting for Schlomo as much as Active Duty. If you want to serve, I get it. I did. Just don't do a combat career field. Do something that can get you a GOOD job on the outside, BUT get the needed certifications for that job while you are in.

All I'm saying is being enlisted during the Obama years made me resent my government, my culture and half my country.

This guy is toast.

Pretty much.

you're a retard

sage

>Navy

How faithful is your wife? Because I'll bet my car your first four years will not be a shore post.

Like I told the other user, if it's a bix you MUST check, do it. Just be aware that you'll probably hate more about your nation after you've served than now, granted you are on Pol/.

Especially with the Navy, being how that's the nigger infested branch, I'd say go Air Force, Marines, or even Coast Guard if you want to kidnap one of their recruiters.

MA. I really like intel or pilot route. I did finance in school. That Post GI bill is juicy as fuark though.

It's a weapon blessed by the great and venerated Eugene Stoner (peace be upon him). It has killed commies and sand niggers on various continents and soon enough it will begin purging the red menace that plagues our society

Nope. Fuck that.

Because never in history has technology been regressed once a new standard has been reached. You may carry your musket, but Jamal will have a Glock in his pocket.

She’s. Very faithful. Been together since we were 16, both were virgins, all that jazz. Didn’t think about Air Force. I applied to coast guard but I’m too tall for their standards and couldn’t get a waiver. I’m 6’8 and their limit is 6’6. Won’t consider marines for that reason, I would be shot and killed immediately.
I probably won’t ever join it just seems kinda nice having someone else tell you what to do. If I were fired from my current job I have no idea what I would do. Plus like I said sweet benefits and okay pay

sorry guys im late

>using a hypothetical where the central government did something so against the will of the people that it incited an uprising
Completely worthless.
Come up with better responses if you people are too autistic to ignore the bait

dude, the military isn't the enemy. get that retarded thought out of your head. when they say to protect you from a tyrannical government, its coded language for "so you can assassinate unconstitutional tyrants". wake up man. our military is ultra conservative and HATES the marxist agenda.

LMAO, not an argument, and I'll bet I know more about US military base security than you.

Oh it is user. It is. However, I will say that if you go in, get out and use your GI bill, FUCKING GET A JOB. That monthly stipend does NOT go far.

t. GI bill user.

Amen. However, next one I get will be chamberd in .308/ 7.62.

Fair enough user. I'm about one more failed endeavor from reenlisting myself, but it won't be a willing signing of my name on the dotted line.

Ironic that our biggest embarrassment is now the best argument to use in a civil war scenario.

Yeah but in the Guard I would need a job anyways right? Isn't Guard duty the same as reservists essentially? Full time job + monthly drills if I'm not mistaken.

Please read my comments above. No, the military is NOT my enemy. All I'm rebuking is the dumbfuck argument that a well armed and trained citizen is no match for the US military and their fancy, overpriced and worn out toys.

>one more failed endeavor
If you wanna help me make an app, I have an idea that is one of those “FUCK! Why didn’t I think of that??” Ideas, I just don’t know where to get started making an app. I have a grand total of two semesters of programming under my belt, from 2011 so I don’t remember a thing other than that you need to think logically.

SHALL

There are full time guard spots, unless I'm mistaken. That whole weekend warrior recruitment scheme is a gimmick for getting people that don't want to PCS to bumfuck USA or get deployed to the shit, which surprise, may happen.

I was a 2A553B active duty, and as an E4 ran the avionics shop during a Kyrgyzstan deployment, because the E5 didn't know shit about the airframe...during thay time, I saw guys get forward deployed to Afghanistan from that deployed squadron.

Will do more research, thanks user. I honestly wouldn't mind the weekend warrior shpeel.

Anyone got a pic of that commie soldier?

My ears perked up when you said you need help making an app, because I recently decided I don't want to follow through with an engineering degree, so I started coding in Python in May. That "failed endeavor" I speak of is not landing at the least an entry developer job by May 2018. I code daily while still working two jobs.

My man.

Nice b8

I'd love to see an F-16 stand on a street corner and enforce a no-assembly edict.

There's nothing wrong with the weekend warrior plan. A pension awaits at the end, and if you already work for the government in the local, state or federal capacity, that time carries over.

This shit is so basic even normies know it

It won't happen. It would require a whole squadron to make sure it could stand.

Sage

What's wrong user? Don't like guns enough to live in denial and believe the one force to disarm people like me are unequiped to do it?

I made a fake email a couple of days ago I think it was Afleischmann8894@gmail im going to bed but reach out. I’m not sure if I’m ready to share my idea yet since the first programmer I go to could steal my idea and I’d get zuckerburg’ed but we can talk I guess. I hope I remember the password to the email

You can't really use those sweet F-16's to drop bombs on civilian centers and expect that the civilian population wouldn't join the insurgency, or that some soldiers would defect. The real issue is creating a sizable base to oppose the US in the first place

I'll make a fake gmail account and reach out to you. Obviously you can understand the security risks in Sup Forums communications outside of the site.

That being said, I have a few ideas myself and I'm working on two. Until then, night night boi.

Agreed. Some would say, as I said above, that the dropping of a nuke by the government in US soil would effectively end government rule. But even if conventional weapons, like a bomb from a F-16 were dropped on US soil, rule of law would break down immediately.

No user, it really makes sense. For defectors, a bullet doesn't even have to be shot. Cut a few wires to avionics busses, sugar in the tanks of gov vehicles, or even rare earth magnets on comms devices/networks.

This is unironically the biggest problem to it.
I'm from MA, and when Boston Marathon happened Swat and police forces were kicking in doors where they thought the guys was. But they still told everyone.They basically asked permission and the vast majority of people said yes because "Dirty mudslime". That's something alot of anons misunderstood about it, it wasn't like the state or fed were just doing what they wanted willy nilly, they addressed the entire populace. "Hey guys, I know this sucks but we gotta search homes and shit to catch this guy" and most people said "ehh, ok". Because even in MA, a shit ton of people are armed as fuck. And this was to catch a baddie. If the police or military suddenly became the baddy those door kick would be met with buckshot and random faggot coming out of their houses surrounding cop vehicles with AR's.