I thought the whole "America is 56% white" thing was just a meme until I came across a video on American Military...

I thought the whole "America is 56% white" thing was just a meme until I came across a video on American Military Recruits.

Holy shit...is America really this brown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbFS2JkVwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZPee7juYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jAHkLMPVajU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5CP-9kefTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt2u7bpzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fWhxc6VUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0Vw0XSkyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps
youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. We only send degenerate shitskins to die for our country.

Yes it is and it’s not getting better.

I swear to god I wish my state where that white.

Better brown than black.

In your shit tier country a Military career is probably a high class gig. In America it isnt quite shit tier, but it is close. It is a way for poor/dumb people to get ahead havent you been noticing when we are killing you fucks?

>our country
Are you Israeli?

It might, if we cut all immigration to 0
samefag here just showing my flag

You're a sandnigger all those people on the bus are whiter than you

prior di here

they get shipped to recruit training and arrive at the airport. While at the airport we tended to start forming them by their last name to make it easier to process them in. So what you could be having here is a bunch of the Murdoch's to Rodriguezes that got on thst particular bus. The amount shipped varies by months so you could see anywhere from a few hundred to almost a thousand.

Certain regions also shipped more brown than white too. This could very well be the LA bus.

Combat arms is predominantly white, support/pog are minority.

>56% white

Getting the remaining 4 categories to unite against whites will be a problem. Blacks and hispanics hate eachother more than they hate whuites

youtube.com/watch?v=wbFS2JkVwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZPee7juYE
youtube.com/watch?v=jAHkLMPVajU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5CP-9kefTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LKt2u7bpzdc
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fWhxc6VUo
youtube.com/watch?v=SO0Vw0XSkyw
youtube.com/watch?v=4jRDlfSZors
youtube.com/watch?v=kuMobinELqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJv2eZg-lY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pK7bLFfzLwo
youtube.com/watch?v=hjyT6esEV_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4abnxIeLYME
youtube.com/watch?v=GYfTnDcXYps
Hispanics, even mexicans, all have negro blood.

No, just a lot of brown people go into the militaryb

What’s the problem Muhammad?
Disappointed we send the dregs of our society out to kill your family? Thought you might actually shoot at a white person? The white folks are the ones who tell the darkies what to do.

Nines of truth.

The cities are more brown and the rural areas are more white

So? Like i'd want to be wh*te anyway.

Recruiters tend to recruit from shitty high schools because they know its easier to get a beaner or a dindu to sign an enlistment contract.

Minorities are overrepresented in the military.

Volunteer military.
Most people who join it these days either have no choice or they want the military to pay for their college.

No it’s actors fool. Fucking vice. Here is the Army, Navy, Marines, and Air Force demographics then total in that ordeas of July 1st 2016. Find out the ranks yourself

No they aren’t. Under represented by over 20%.

Most recruits we got I fucking hated cause they were so stupid. You could easily tell which ones were going to be successful and likely were combat arms just off how they carried themselves. We delegated responsibility to do more during that initial day of receiving before we handed them off to their receiving week DI's. Those guys were usually white and looked like the squared away kid in the front left clutching his MEPS package like he was instructed to and looking straight forward.

The one kid that I did remember most standing out to me was this black kid who was being contrabanded by us and literally had so much fucking shit on him. I was going through a literal black trash bag full of school shit and clothing. They are instructed NOT to bring anything but their identification card and $20.

I come to find out this kid was literally homeless and was kicked out by his parents for enlisting. his recruiter was a piece of shit who was trying to fill out his monthly quota for shipping and didn't even let him get a place to stay at during his time. Kid wanted to be there so I pulled him aside and told him "if I find out you ever fucking quit or bitch out on any part of training I'll murder you motherfucker and it will be better than going back to being homeless."

Whenever I'd see that kid being marched on the recruit highway I'd yell at him. Ended up checking up on him periodically with the permission of his company co and SDI and they told me he was a good recruit.

Too bad he ended up being a cook.

We basically became Brazil during obongo's tenure.

The military recruits from the lower rungs of society. And that lower rung happens to be brown due to lower IQ rates for browns. Notice how there are no Asians or Jews on that bus either.

These are men who weren't intelligent enough to go to college or get skilled in a trade.

This is the future of the american white male

recruiting is a cakewalk for the Marine Corps. Most recruiters can fill their quotas within a week and already have people on standby to ship or replace anyone who quits. They can selectively kick out people to the army or navy office down the hall with how competitive they are. They don't need to go seek people out or canvas for bodies. They only canvas to get pussy.

wow are most american soldiers this stupid?

You mean the present. The future white american male is this.

But underrepresented in combat roles

yep. (((usa))) is unironically more brown than turkey actually, go figure

no. they're kids who are scared cause they're having ripped motherfuckers yelling and threatening to kill them while sweating profusely.

It sounds easy to deal with when you are an outsider but not when you're the one getting 3 of us destroying your soy boy body.

Yes. The join the military because the only other option is prison.

isnt that the kike one

Los Angelos is absolutely less white than Istanbul, like, not question. But America has white parts like the upper midwest which are bigger than all of turkey

Look up Coast Guard videos. It's the white man's branch.

No matter how much you meme, you will never be human, roach.

Yes, the mixed mutt, no more pure germanics left here

only 3 whites!!!

Pretty sure lots of beaners join so they can become legalized.

>It might, if we cut all immigration to 0
even if you stop immigration the ones there wil out breed you out in 4 decades. not that europe is much better .

The white kids are all in the back.
>Rayciss!

>Multiculturalism doesn't work
HAHAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO

Yes we are mongrels
Fuck whitey

Yeah you're right, why would anyone want to be perfect?

yeah. same with semites
strawmen,

>wh*te
I found you in the archives. You have single handedly made more than 5000 posts on Sup Forums. It's incredible! What do you think about that?

W-who is she?

>support/pog are minority
Intel is not minority, shitskins are too dumb to make it for the most part. There is a highly disproportionate number of Mormons however.

to be this brainwashed must be bliss

because muscle helps you think

You have to have an min iq of 100 to be in combat. So it's still mostly white.

huge traps + huge delts = huge steroid intake

But Tyrone can't get in because he got arrested for shoplifting.

true, but cutting all immigration will slow it down. kikes would never allow it though, they need immigrant workers.

>tfw gook masterrace

Shimakazi pls

A lot of hispanics join the military, hell most infantry recruits are either white or hispanic.

I just noticed that Israel's color is almost green, are they space aliens or because the color of money?

"le 56%" meme is annoying as hell. Everyone who posts it basically says that white Americans are 56% white, not that America itself is 56% white. Most white Americans are 99% European.
Really rustles my jimmies.

Do you understand why white americans are 99% white, the history behind it?
Our country was strictly anti-race mixing. They banned mixing with natives and negros and those bans lasted until the 1960's in many states. Now, its a free for all, and only a matter of time.

soldiers man, they are not smart. their military career makes them think blacks are nice for some reason.

i know a marine/ career soldier who helped a ex con with his jammed up hand gun after he gave him a ride from college, with the black carrying the gun and drugs.
he fixed the handgun.. but hey those browns in the service were okaish right

well, here in europe they started to take out massive loans as the countries are broke paying for the shitskins. this wil simply end up in every one paying fed taxes.
youtube.com/watch?v=37Dvt2EqXF4

fun fact, if you are from a previously historic white nation now conquered by shitskins and you are a shitskin, wel you are still white.

56% white, this includes Hispanics southern europeans arabs north africans.

HK, SK, SG all have wealthy backgrounds of course those fuckers can afford best of the best education and tutoring. My singapore friend got 9K a month from parents to spend. Poor people are dumb fact.

True.

This infograph you posted only studies bias against negros. If you did this test for hispanics (spanish-negro-native mullato mestizos) West coast whites would be the very racist people while east coast and southerners would look like liberals.
> their military career makes them think blacks are nice for some reason.
when youre life is on the line and youre in the trenches with your fellow soilder, you couldnt care if hes negro or Scandinavian . if you make it out alive with him, he's your bro.

Actually America is 75+ percent white. Hispanic is nort a race, but a term. There are white hispanics, black hispanics, etrc. The alrtright is a repomce to the current fears of a few thousand with views that many find extreme. Doesn't really martrter though since birth rates are crashing across the board on all races in the us. Well probably either have a population decline, stagnant, or a large population boom. Hopefully all those men in rthe photo make it back in one piece thou.

It doesn't include hispanics actually. Once they click that hispanic box they become White (hispanic) which is a seperate group in the percentages.
Hispanics are not white, but they arent counted in the 56%
However, Jews, Southern europeans, Turks, Arabs, Persians etc are considered white yes. They basically are white compared to hispanics and blacks.

yes, it is

>Holy shit...is America really this brown?

yes. as a vet that got out of service about 5 years ago i can tell you that 90% of the niggers and like 80% of the spics gives 0 (zero) fucks about the flag,america and there fellow americans and use it as a welfare program. most of them get paid to sit in sick bay or stay at home because they have this or that. only white males should be allowed to serve

they also dress like pic related when out and about

you are biased.
btw that data was gathered to try and proof racism existed or some shit. it showed ppl became racist after seeing reality.

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

see
These people are mexicans, who are counted as "White (hispanic)"
all of them have heavy negro and native blood, and the luckiest one is 55% european. Theyre not white, and counting them as white is (((((((subversive)))))))))

>Once they click that hispanic box they become White (hispanic) which is a seperate group in the percentages
sure bud, but that sub group falls in the white parent group

a lot of browns are poor so they go in the military.

It a good way to get from poverty to the middle class for many people.

That data is looking at racism against blacks specifically not all racism. If you asked me, I dont mind chinks at all. if you asked a canadian who is surrounded by chinks, he would tell you the opposite. Being surrounded by a group of non-whites leads to bias against them.
East Coast and the south are biased against negros because they see how subhuman they are. Here in california our niggers are hispanics, if you did a bias test against hispanics you would see that the west coast white people are very anti-hispanic, while the east coast are much less so. Why? They dont live with them

post the one with all the niggers who claim to be white.

Why is Russia only 83%?

Even lower than Sweden and Germany

This is a Marine Corps bus. You can't join without a MINIMUM of a high school diploma and a green card. There aren't illegals here.

Funny story we found out one kid used forged papers and his social was stolen. We had to have ICE come pick him up a week in.

No , really. Hispanic is its own group when breaking down percentages accurately. Only subversive jews put hispanics as white, to try and bump the numbers and slow white people from waking up.

SO MANY spics, jesus...

I doubt Russia is even 83% Russian. Russia is giant and many, many russians are just conquered natives who were Russified. Russians like pic related are mostly on the northwestern side of the country

See, once you actually see the real numbers you start waking up. the federal goverment DC JEW puts latinos as "White" to slow people from realizing whats going on.

only poor people get recruited

that's what you get for helping israel

Deport all non whites

The military is. For all the pride of serving, most people see it as the best option they got if college is out.

#prayforAmerica

Yeah man, America is lost. There is no chance of saving it. We would have to expel/murder half the God damn country to get it back.

America can not become a majority Hispanic country, it will turn into the biggest shit hole on earth.

>We would have to expel/murder half the God damn country to get it back.

Yeah, let's do it. Especially the beaners and muslims and asians and poos don't belong here.

The best way to get it back us for all of us to migrate back to Europe, let the shitskins ruin and destroy it, then come back and recolonize and kil everyone

Bruh we can just kill them and deport them... So much easier. Why wait for them to ruin and destroy it? So much extra work.

No we just cut off all welfare and tell the beaners and poos and asians and muslims they got 6 months to leave and then we start removing them by force. We put all the beaners on rails and give them the option to bring their belongings with them back to mexico. Then we put all the poos and asians and muslims on giant freight ships at ship them back to ports of asia and middle east. Then we deal with our niggers and either conquer a part of Africa and give it to them or just send them to invade Africa or make an agreement with those shitty countries for gibmedats.

is finland really that white?

no.

Problem is they will fight back and in the whole process tens of millions of whites would also die even if we win.

Then so be it because that shows how grateful and integrated they truly were if that's the case. We need to deport all the racemixers too.

pic related

dream big user. Yes! We can!

LARP
A
R
P