What's up with the burger hate lately?

what's up with the burger hate lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xochipilli
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yuropoors butthurt as usual I guess

did you know Croatia is a puppet USA state?

Oh?

People are finally waking up to the burger menace

>home of Jewry
>Home of Niggery
>40% white

We're all puppet states man

soros dumped $18b and we are amidst an antifa invasion

>Germany
>White

That pic will make no sense in 5 years time.

This. Plus burgers who are mutts seem to have this sense of entitlement of dictating which ethnicity is "white" or not.

unironically true

The serfs are getting insubordinate. Need another war to keep them submissive.

sides gone

usa no es blanco.

>

Doesn't matter, it's all transparent shilling by butthurt leftists.

t. american on vacation

god I hope burgers still come here, pls I need your money

you're alright burger. no sovereign states left in the world. (((they))) achieved global domination and now they're trying to conquer our souls

od kud si?

Success breeds jealousy

pogodi

I hear you have nice beaches?

zg

Divide and conquer leftypol shit. They don't get that we practice bants on a regular basis so it's whatever

yes yes very nice, we also have bitches :) pls come me love you long time
kek ne, Split

st je do jaja. ri :(

Mostly the international crowd, they're mad that we talk shit about their garbage countries. Personally been to London, Paris, etc. European just means black arab now, they're lashing out like a dying bear.

Don't worry user, it will stop soon.

Look at all the burgers in here saying it is leftypol dnc or asshurt shilling.

America might be one only country with true freedom of speech.

>roo posting

What the fuck is your guys problem with blacks and mestizos in America? White people are fucking cucks and what have the GOP done for the country since Reagan?

dođi vamo brate, sad je sranje al možemo pit ;)

>NZ
>roos
>52%er education

>What the fuck is your guys problem with blacks and mestizos in America?
>looks at crime rates
>oh yea

LONDON?

>White people are fucking cucks
OY VEY BLACKBOI

Please don't post images like this. This is a Christian board.

Yeah racial profiling is a bitch isn't it? Have you ever tried to put yourself in the shoes of a black man and what it would be like to have the police constantly fucking with you?

Prove me wrong? White people have become pathetic. Blacks are strong nationalists so are Mexicans.

you are the problem, fix the welfare state and kick out communists together instead of pitting yourself against each other non-stop

> Canada
> USA
> Hu-wite

>Implying nz is relevant enough to have their own identity

Larping much?

You know what's up with it. This sort of thing is naturally occurring due to the relationship the U.S. has with the rest of the world. We don't really care, if it keeps them going then that's fine.

>Blacks are strong nationalists
ok then go back to Africa. I'm no racist but if you are unhappy there...

It's true though. When you look at the Sup Forums meetups and the race polls, more than half of Sup Forums posters are mullatos/spics and other non-white mixes. Not that I'm against redpilled nonwhites helping defend whites, but it's true none-the-less.

Ahh, it just coming from (((anglo-saxon))) British loyalist. They started to realize the Trump movement is hostile as fuck towards "Tories" which is what the Brits call Conservative. It was bound to happen. I personally predicted Brit-butthurt the entire time Trump was running to the endless cries of "muh D&C!". /britpol/ is historically juvenile on many levels. They simply do not understand European or American history pre-WWII.

All the (((anglo))) red pills have really got under their skin.

Is it my fault that white people feel a pathological need to throw free money at blacks because of white guilt and blacks don't have the programs and skills to create functional communities because we were enslaved for 400 years?

>Yeah racial profiling is a bitch isn't it
>DEM WHITEY ID OPPRESSEN ME SO DAS WHY I HADDA STAB DAT NIGGA FO HIS JORDANS

Reagan was the one who let in all the brown faggots

They're subhuman morons who are a cancer upon the world, genocide is in order.

I didn't ask to be born in America

OHHH HERE WE GO

my people were enslaved by romans and turks, feudalism,fascism and communism.

Still no excuse to act like a nigger and shame other smart blacks into submission

Have you ever been racially profiled? Every day of your life?

Blacks have become an embarrassment to every ethnic race in America.

>Trusting the FBI

then internalize the fact that many (white) people would kill for that, and that they make less than your minimum wage in a degree-required position

kmon bro, even we built a country. And whats wrong with you, blacks?

not racially, but yes, I got pulled over, and beaten down because I looked and acted like a thug.

They caught me with a joint once and continuously beat me for 8 hours, urging me to snitch.
your cops are babysitters compared to our sadistic pricks

Why aren't you planning to go back to your afro homeland, nog? All that welfare monies and affirmative action and you still don't GO BACK?

Have you ever heard of Egypt?

Blacks are ethnic nationalists not Congolese nationalists .. Unlike white cucks who are afraid to even say "It's okay to be white" lmao

>Have you ever been racially profiled?
You didn't address the point. Being profiled isn't an excuse to be a turbo nigger.

ah yes emu bring the bants
you didn't ask for anything, just go, who is stopping you? but beware, Africa is not a nice place, there was some black girl who went to africa and she regretted it, there is a tumblr somewhere. whitey is not the problem, stop victimizing yourself. we here are all fucking turkish rapebabies and we don't make a big deal of it

>Have you ever heard of Egypt
Leaf I know that's you under there

Not gonna argue with you that eastern europe is corrupt

Give me reparations and pay for a decent house for me somewhere in Nigeria or something and I'll gladly go. Not without compensation for what you did to my ancestors.

I don't know, but leafs are the real ones that deserve the hate.

Why would I be Canadian?

>FBI 2013
>Obama
>Same FBI that targeted Adolf Trump
Typical nigger. Round and round the merry-go-round. I have better things to do than waste my time on your nigger antics. Been there, seen it a thousand times.

Because wh*tes are cancer and you're going extinct and so are your European brothers and sisters but they still make fun of you for it. Glad whites are dying out tho lmao

>Give me reparations
no fuck you. we all got shit through histy and noone is asking for raparations. stop being a nigger

hi leftypol

its just a meme

Blacks are like the Muslims of America in comparison to the former Yugoslavia except we never invaded America; America invaded us. How are we not victimized? We need more money for them programs.

>lately

I'm not the fuckwad that listens to the FBI, the same ones that wuz cointelpro us n shieet

>Reagan
>good

Yeah, decreasing taxes on corporate America is good, sure thing.

Iznt that wat u crackaz be believin in an shieet? Trick her down or whatever it b called?

not really, being black is hip these days, you are basically fetishized for live and given a free education and then complain how your life is shit because you studied a meme major like african philosophy and now have to resort to robbing stores

ameriblacks should be genocided

I studied deez streets shieeet cracka

I hate this country too tbqhwy

>Yeah, decreasing taxes on corporate America is good, sure thing
You picked a good thing to criticize instead of the glaring bad one, good job

why do you think you have the right to live in Nigeria?
Were your ancestors brought from Nigeria? If they were brought from Senegal why should you live in Nigeria? And why should the Nigerian government have the obligation to accept you as a citizen?
Why you think you have the right to have a house? Your ancestors just had a mud hut. Why you think you deserve more?

Diz wat merica gon b look like in 50 yearz an it beautiful

latino bait

Ya'll hate cuz ya'll aint as white.

Pic is me. 100% white european.

You jelly?

cuz yall crackaz made up them fake names like senegal nigeria n shieet anyway cracka all of africa waz one glorious united land before yall came and ruined it and stole our sciences and pervert dem n shiet

>Being so desperate to score against whitey that you end up believing the white war drums sounded to our people.
Stay thirsty you Aztec pedophile. It's the calm before the storm.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xochipilli
HAHAHA

shitty troll. just stop

>and blacks don't have the programs and skills to create functional communities because we were enslaved for 400 years?

>relegate British colonies in North America to faggy Canada
>kick their ass again in 1812
>kick the shit out of mexico (twice)
>kick the shit out of our hillbillies for getting uppity
>kick the shit out of spain and philippines
>kick the shit out of germany
>again + japan
>kick the shit out of Koreans and Chinese (look at the casualty numbers)
>obliterate Vietnam to the point that they're making a communist state out of a wasteland
>destroy Cambodia
>destroy Chile
>let Indonesia fuck East Timor because what the fuck is that
>fuck Central America for trying to get Marxist
>fuck Serbia and Kosovo
>fuck Iraq twice
>kick sand around in Afghanistan because that's the only thing there
We're pretty badass
and pretty soon Trump'll be putting the left coast and North Korea in its place

ill pay him a trip to africa if whites go back to brittain

Not my fault you took the bait god the absolute state of this board

Go away newfag

are you a nigger regardless?

Lol, literally asking for more gibs.

Blame your past few forefathers for not reaping the benefits of freedom to fend for themselves and not take after their lazy entitled attitude.

da fuck is that thing

pathetic, LE BAIT LELELEL kys