Why do people think aborting down syndrome babies is bad?

Why do people think aborting down syndrome babies is bad?

Because "muh equality, muh ableism"

because they love having someone to always care for and be responsible for, also goverment benefits for taking care of disgusting retards.

Would abort without a second thought. Its one of the few acenarios in which i would allow the abortion of a white baby

>downies
>white

Nice try, Jeffy.

The primary reason to have kids (if anything) is perpetuate your genetic line with a new generation of strong and well prepared humans beings that can both endure and adapt to the enviroment and survive it, and also pass their genetic code as you did.

Given this, why some people decide to breed with mates that will give them unsuitable offspring?

Liberal humanism religious belief that all human lives are fundamentally equal regardless of ability.

Anyone that passes or has the ability to pass retard/lgbt/genetic mutant traits should be steralized. We need less generic mutations and idiots. We must work together and build a race of super white people

Mostly because famalies with downs syndrom children whine a lot. They are often full of shit. Says what people except to hear but the moment they can, they will dump it on a carehandler or try to get away from it. Most are born sterile and go throu hell in school from bullying and so on. Sure some have happy lives and loving people around them but in general they are a waste of space. Personally i think all tards should be abortet since they oftan are a burdon on everyone around them. Why keep something alive that can never learn to dress themselves or go to the bathroom? It's only selfishness

Not cool with it.

Jesus, Sup Forums, look in the mirror.

>Why do people think aborting down syndrome babies is bad?
because its not cool user. do you not understand this normie logic. it is not cool. for crying out loud user they are some of the best people. THE BEST do you understand? its not cool.

>tfw there hasn't been a globally imposed eugenics policy for a minimum of 200 years prior to your birth

Life is a Right from God

HOW CAN OUR RACE RETURN TO GREATNESS CARRYING SUCH BURDENS?

A HEALTHY PLANT MUST BE PRUNED OF DEADWOOD!

DOWN SYNDROME KIDS ARE A DRAIN ON THE TAX PAYER AND CAUSE SUFFERING FOR THE PARENTS!

>Why do people think aborting down syndrome babies is bad?
Because they are likely not too bright themselves.

My brother has it and I totally think it should almost be required. Not to say I dont love my brother, but looking at it without emotion, he will never live a full life. Granted my brother has it real bad, but any illusion of normalxy he has i his life is there at the extreme expense of other peoples time and money. Not to say I havent developed as a person through contact with him, Im extremely patient now, and I used to have a temper but not anymore, but I dont see how these outweigh the negatives. I think the only reasons people might not get an abortion if they learn early theyre having someone with downs are selfish reasons. Either they dont want to feel bad for having aborted something, or they want to feel batter about themselves for helping something out.

My brother has real bad communication problems, not cognitive, and the real redpill was years ago when you could tell he knew he was different and was being treated differently but couldnt talk to anyone about it. Nobody should have to go through that and if someone can be spared of that, spare them.

Abortion is great!
Only keep the handicapped fetuses!
What could go wrong?

lol @ retard liberal women
they don't know what they want

Normies honestly make me sick

>abortion is great so long as you're not doing it for any particular reason
roastie logic

An African got pretty pissed at me for suggesting that we use gene therapy on fetuses to prevent sickle-cell anemia. I'm assuming because it's white science interfering with African pain. Which is somehow a bad thing because colonialism. I of course told him to blow off, publicly, for obvious reasons

Flush faulty chromosomes away, prescreen for 130+ IQ ova.

Quick question Sup Forums, can you get in trouble if you want to abort the down baby of your wife?

abortion can actually solve most problems

like china and india

>I should have the right to abort a healthy child I don't want
>Aborting children with deficiencies is wrong.

The mental gymnastics here really bites them in the ass if you really think about how this could be swayed to give the finger to pro-abortionists. And it also demonstrates the hypocrisy of anti-abortionists.