Jordan Peterson smokes weed now apparently

Jordan Peterson smokes weed now apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElnyVptUKhk
youtube.com/watch?v=ElnyVptUKhk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740396/
youtube.com/watch?v=3C2OUQL6_yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nicotine vape =/= nugs, kid.

wat, link video I can't find it

This guy is still a thing?

>implying thats even nictonine

Vape Naysh

doesn't even look like him

he's going full fash

Jordan “twistin my melon, man” Petersen

this

keep killing those muslims friend

Is it just me or does JP have a little bit of a fashy haircut going on?

>JBP smoking again after detailing how quitting started him on the path of self-sorting
What the fuck did they do to him?

Jews

Did he get the fag haircut? I think the attention is really going to his head

Doubt it. Any time he's talked about past vices it's been nicotine or alcohol. I think if he smoked weed he'd be a wreck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElnyVptUKhk

DUDE

>implying it's not
it's like you faggots have no idea what dab looks like when being "vaped"

the way he holds it in and blows the smoke out...
you can tell hes been a bonghead

heeb3heeb3 tries to ruin everything like all jews

A sorted man can handle his smoke better than the unsorted, I would imagine.
But source on this statement, when has he spoken about personally imbibing drugs and alcohol before this?

He does. Funny how the shills attack Jordan Peterson. Dude is smart and stays out of the spotlight pretty well recently, let him do his thing.

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

t r u e

Is "bonghead" a common phrase in 'straya? It's a little unwieldy but funny enough that I might adopt it.

>jews yet again corrupt the european man into degeneracy and chaos

what the fugg

thats enough Mohammed

Fuck man I dont even know who Peters is and always ignore these threads but MAN if hes sponking weed what the hell is next

not weed, just vape, probably doesn't even have nicotine in it

When in Canada...

weak lol

Chad Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=ElnyVptUKhk

There is a weed plant on the box thing he is smoking from.

I think integrating his shadow went a little too far and the guy should start taking responsibility again.

I lost faith when I saw this stupid personality test he was shilling for like 10$ a bang, despite getting like 60k in donations a month. He's nice and all but he's not the second coming of Jung, just a dude who says get yoursel together blabla.

Does he psychoanalyze (((ethan))) and his new social justice angle?

yeah it is somewhat
its usually used from an outside perspective

Is that the portable 60 battery vape machine? I saw a video of some goofball running around town with it. He liked to have dozens of random people puff on it.

In semi-related news there has been an outbreak of colds, flu, cold sores, hepatitis and herpes...

He was smoking about 65 bongs a day

I don't get it. Isn't that the exact opposite of what he's preaching? I mean weed literally turned a whole generation exactly into those irresponsible never grow ups he tries to fix. There's literally a grey haired lol so random youtube dude offering him his novelty bong and he just sucks on that robodick like it's normal.

He says it tastes good though, nobody says that about weed. There are good vapes though, I've tried a watermelon one before

everybody at least has the ability to have opinions about penis aesthetics. meaning everybody is at least a tiny bit gay. prove me wrong

>i dont think weed taste good
Said no one ever. I love the pine taste of certain strain. And my brother gets this fruity stuff that taste like oranges and strawberry it's crazy but super tasty

kek

>What the fuck did they do to him?
They unsorted him.

theres weed flavor stuff

>nobody says that about weed.
kek
learn 2 internet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4740396/

Nice have a peterson meme

i dont have an opinion on penis aesthetics. only that mine is way better and more satisfying than yours.

Did you notive those leaves on the side of the thing?

With all the stupid shit he says which is supposed to sound intelligent this doesn't surprise me.

N U G S
U
G
S

dooood weed
faggot

shut up faggot

Jordan Peterson: Sellout

>Pordan Jeterson

This. The strains that smell strongly fruity, taste very good when smoked.

my favorite smelling strain of weed is Jack Herer

Jack Herer smells 110% like juicy fruit.

Most crazy thing ive smelled that has come from nature and i literally smelled that fucking pill bottle for hours.

Good smelling and tasting weed exists

how is he a sellout kek

Pot is fucking garbage. I have been around the block and I'd rather have a conversation with a tweaker than your average stoner.

By whoring himself out for donations going from podcast to podcast and then shilling half baked personality tests to desperate fucks for hard cash?

what the fuck is reality anymore

HOLY SHIT THEN THAT SEALS IT, ITS A WEED
seriously, oil makes you cough like a fucking madmad, vape doesnt. hence the hold in. if he had dab in he'd be coughing like his lung is collapsing

its true most stoners are insufferably annoying and whiny
usually bluepilled as fuck too with nigger loving tendencies
>tfw too smart to succumb to it

Dude can definitely rip, he just chooses not to normally

>he doesn't know its a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=3C2OUQL6_yQ

kek
why dont you go and watch countless hours of him speaking for free and sort yourself out?

he's a humanities professor from canada of course he knows how to rip cones

He openly acknowledges all of the good things Hitler did for Germany and makes the argument that 99% of people would have been Nazis, essentially meaning that at the time with the given circumstances Hitler did nothing wrong.

Apparently a meme for 12 year olds.

Maybe I will, but only with proxtube. I sure as fuck won't give him money to finance his adiction.

The issue is that they're fucking boring. Some tweaker bitch might suck me off or want to go on a joyride or rob a store. Someone who's stoned just sits there. It's awful and I hate being around weed.

>I've never had a battery powered vape
He's talking about bong rips isn't he?

He's done psychedelics before. I'm sure he's also smoked weed.

Also he talks about before you call anyone "evil" and asking how could anyone do things like Hitler.
Basically he says just think about how things would have to be to be like that, you could probably imagine yourself like that under the right conditions

yeah fair call
stoner bitches are usually lazier roots too

god you are so fucking retarded, it's a meme, it's just a giant vape

I don't get it. Is he being peer pressured?
Is he trying to be cool? Is he actually a weed user in private?

>h3h3
Kiked

Yeah, does Sup Forums distinguish between someone who casually indulges and a daily stoner?

It's not weed, it's just a dumb prop from h3h3's last video

Why does he look like the Merovingian?

dude this cunt legit rips billies back in the day

where's the full vid, theres only faggy highlights

not surprising really, he's stated that he has done psychedelics before so weed shouldn't be a big deal for him

I have a good story from every drug I've taken (and I've taken them all at least once), except weed. I lived with a stoner and did with her dozens of times over the course of a year, not once did I ever really enjoy it or come out with a memorable experience. You just sit around like an idiot, the worst is reddit-tier people with IQs of 105 who do weed and think it's expanding their mind, when in reality it closes them off and makes them mindless consumers with a facile 'hippy' exterior. Fuck that shit. It's literally the original prozac.

Same. Would buy you a drink if I could.

Every time I ever smoked weed it was horrible.
I felt like there was this vortex opening up at the top of my head and I couldn't make the feeling go away for days afterwards. The first time it happened I thought it was permanent and legit almost killed myself because I was so desperate to make it stop.

lol what a pussy

I didn't mean to hijack this thread but I think if you enjoy weed then you're kind of stupid. It literally robs you of what you were capable of in return for being mildly entertained.

Uhhhh, I am pretty sure you smoked something other than pot bruh.
Effects of herb last like 10 hours at max with super potent shit and no tolerance.
Only high I have ever heard of lasting that long was from a guy who would eat like 5 brownies in a sitting and just zone out for a couple days playing video games.

Bullshit he smoked cigarettes when he was younger.

kys tranny and fucken noballed jew liar. god damn uterine lining lickers i swear

When I was young I ate edibles and had the feeling of going to different dimensions. Your tolerance and lack of imagination don't determine what other people experience.

I agree 100%.

weed is not enjoyable for me but don't jump to conclusions. there's the "fast stupid" and "slow stupid", i assume you're talking about fast stupid. from my experience fast stupid people (aka neurotic) are slowed down and able to concentrate harder when stoned. i don't know what happens to slow stupid people when they get stoned. i guess they become retarded.

i think in general, people who don't enjoy being stoned do not enjoy their neurotransmitters being forcible relaxed. the feeling brings them anxiety. it's like being forced to lay down. just not for everyone.

tranny propaganda

>I didn't mean to hijack this thread but I think if you enjoy alcohol then you're kind of stupid. It literally robs you of what you were capable of in return for being mildly entertained.

BEEERRRRRRRR
WE FLY HIGH
(UGHHH)
NO LIE
AND U KNOOOOW IT
BALLIN!
UUUGHHHHHHNNNN!!!!!!!
CHYEEEAAAAA BOOOOYEEEEEEE!!!