Spread This Everywhere

You know the media will twist things.
Let antifa chimp out.
Let the world see they are the bad ones.

antifa are going to dress as trump supporters and alt-right.
you must shoot commies, op.

bump

I don't expect anyone here to go out and look for trouble. I feel like the consensus here is to sit back, enjoy the shitshow, and if an Antifa mob actually does come for you that's when you strike back.

I have work on the 4th, I can't stay home like a fucking nigger

Yea same I'll be at work all day. Work 2 jobs that day.

bump

bump

bumpp

Bump

Should I report my former real friend and current faceberg friend to the FBI?

moar

uh no shit? Turn those faggots in...

^this

But does that make me a rat? Or is my civic duty. If the FBI doesn't already know about this guy, they're idiots. He's been a professional anarchist for over 10 years. He told me about times he's been interrogated by TSA after leaving protest cities with luggage full of black clothes and a gas mask.

Jews invented the term snitches get stitches.

bump

I don’t think they’re that smart. They would feel too disgusted by it.

Yes, sir!

Who in their right mind would believe Trump supporters would protest and riot on the anniversary of an election they won?

bump
p

Better yet, get a gun and false flag as antifa that's flaseflagging as a trump supporter that is falseflagging as antifa...

bump

That makes no sense. Small scale events- sure it might work. Thousands strong riots- someone will take you seriously and bash your teeth in.

This is an obvious op by antifa and BLM to smear Trump and his supporter. The whole point of the march isn't to remove Trump like they're saying but to force pro trumps to counter protests and incite violence. They are shilling on white nationalist forums telling people to come out with guns and defend their country. Their whole plan is to show a bunch of pro trump radicals wearing Klan hoods and swastikas beating on BLM and antifa.

Do not fall for it. Do not fall for their reverse physcology. Do not let them goad you into attacking. If you must go out do so peacefully, organize prayer walls dress sensibly. Do not attack. Do not make signs saying Trump and bullshit. If you see anyone commuting violence among ranks expel them, they are a plant whose whole purpose is too incite mob violence. If you go out simply sit down and pray peacefully and humbly and allow the media to see you as peaceful rational beings and allow the other side to chimp out.

They are sacrificing pawns to get to the king. Do not fall for their lies about rising up in arms against communist invaders, all this is part of their psy Op to sway public opinion further against trump and supporters and force Trump out through the violence of his followers.

Stay at home. If you go out simply sit down and form a prayer wall in front of them. Do not shout or fight with them. They want this. Antifa and BLM are pawns. They are there to be sacrificed.

bump