You fucking did it!

Fucking brilliant, Anons. They have no idea how to react. "well... it's okay to be white"

twitter.com/Keque_Mage/status/926260760304549888

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLr1XhBKVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XTuFEwRCf7Y
archive.is/siksd
archive.is/ziesI
hooktube.com/watch?v=2ZPdXzWHrTY
twitter.com/Keque_Mage/status/926260760304549888
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only correct reaction would be to not react and go on with your day. Anything else is autistic.

Good job Sup Forums, I'm proud of you guys.

why is it that fake news is always spouted and then may mays made on here end up on the "real" news? what fucking universe is this

>police said it doesn't rise to the level of a hate crime
so they are reporting on literally nothing, I love it

I can't believe this worked so well

Normies seem to be rolling their eyes at sjw hystericism much more loudly.

What would happen if a second flier was put up by the first that says kill all white people?

LAD CANT YOU SEE. ITS OUR WORLD! THIS IS OUR TIME!

CHECKED PRAISE KEK!

Would go unnoticed or they're use it to blame white peoples for false flagging.

>56% face.jpg
"I feel scared and angry." Why do they always interview subhumans? Black guy was fine though. The news graphic said hate crime...

Pretty amazing, not even Moloch and it's hoard can stop us.

hehe. she said 'hwhite'

THE HORROR
i'm so triggered, i need my safespace

>the black guy is the one with the most common sense

This really is one of the more clever things Sup Forums had done

Nobody said it was not okay to be white.

What is not okay, is that whites refuse to acknowledge their privileges in society. White people are okay, white supremacy is not.

>Nobody said black lives don't matter

Our next message

F

well, the other two were women so....

Huwhite

"We're not going to fall for it"
>calls police
>releases statement

so you're saying whites shouldn't have privilege in their society?

Being white IS white supremacy to you people at this point. Stop trying to explain yourselves.

There is no other message this was the only one. Only the opposition is trying to make us do another message fuck off fag

the dnc sure as hell did when they explicitly menrioned not hiring whitey

It was really one user thought of it tho. Thank you based user!!!

good work! may it continue

Why not? This is exactly what you should have expected. The message is inoffensive and true. Negatively reacting to it plays right into what we want, positively reacting to it plays exactly into what we want.

The black kid had, honestly, the best, least desirable take possible given that he didn't overreact. The only way we don't see huge success is if everybody takes his reasonable stance rather than either freaking out about it or being extremely pro.

It's a win-win-win situation.

>Nobody said it was not okay to be white.
Wrong. They literally say this all the fucking time.
youtube.com/watch?v=XTuFEwRCf7Y

Huge success, take a look at these two reddit threads:

archive.is/siksd

archive.is/ziesI

Kek'd

No, you are the opposition trying to stop us from making messages.
You fucking shill bastard gtfo

hooktube.com/watch?v=2ZPdXzWHrTY
Watch as he recoils, when you name him, the leaf

God is with us.

A hate crime for fucks sake? This entire planet needs to be nuked six gorillian times. I want off this ride.

Gotta check those Hitler digits.

A position of privilege in any society is earned through generations of hard work and sacrifice by parents to help their children rise in society. It isn't something that just happens because of skin color. Go ask poor whites how privileged they are. Go ask Jaden Smith how unprivileged he is.

>white benifit in society
>whites created the concept of society and civilization

Oh noo that sucks

Checked

Even though black kid's limited reaction is our worst case scenario (neutral gain for us), it's a serious negative to the leftist campaign against white people, because it indicates that for all their effort and race baiting, he thinks it's okay to be white, and even worse, that it's okay to say that or post signs about it. And by expressing his opinion, he normalizes it, setting them back.

Like Sun Tzu said, the best generals win the battle before the fighting starts.

A

>Black guy was fine though.

He was. I think non-SJW blacks are starting to dislike this SJW hypersensitivity.

This needs to go up everywhere, every major media needs to report on this. It's the beginning of the white civil rights movement.

if you want to make your own shitty uk cuck movement go ahead
stop trying to water down and slide something that is just starting to gain traction

Underrated

This!!!
This is one of the best things to come out of Sup Forums in a long time. It's a giant mirror held up to these sjws and it really calls out how ridiculous they are.

Underrated and Checked

My fucking sides are unravelled at the atoms!!

I really wish I lived in the U.S. just to see in person the fruits of this ebin trole.

This is better than 10 Spencer rallies. Keep it up Sup Forums

I would fully support an American invasion at this point and let's pray Trump really does become Addie 2.0 because my fuck do we ever need a LOW T genocide.

This is a joke post, but even that response is foolish by leftists. I forget if it was a reddit post or a twitter response or whatever, but it was suggesting whoever saw it to write "...as long as you're not racist" at the end of it. But even that doesn't work by even the most subversive of standards, since it implies racism is an inherently white trait. The "campaign" is fullproof.

>I feel upset and I feel angery

Then gtfo.

those digits

More fucking shills!
They are out in full force tonight!

Lads do not get fooled by shills trying to stop our movement from expanding

The principal said that he wasn't going to take the bait.
>He then promptly takes the bait.

Say the five words:

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

>leaf

>twitter.com/Keque_Mage/status/926260760304549888

I gotta say, this was a brilliant way to raise a mirror to the left so they could see how foolish they've become. Well done, anons.

digits = its okay to be white

Nobody said that black lives didn't matter, or that he wasn't for she, or that equal work should not mean equal pay.

See what I just did there, kike?

Daily reminder that white people are disgusting degenerate creatures.

>black queen is the level-headed voice of reason
>two fat Mexican chicks are hysterical

beaners were a mistake.

>my local news station

Someone tell me what happens. I can't stand the cringe.

>be American
>pin up an "its okay to be white" flyer on a power pole
>police arrive
>get shot

Hurr durr, muh freedumbz boisz!

America, yes!

>"I feel scared and angry."
Notice it was fat latinas that said this. I've been saying it for years, beaners are the most committed believers in leftism.

It's
Okay
To
Be
White

It's
Okay
To
Be

are you just smashing the keyboard with as many buzzwords as you can?

>White people are okay, white supremacy is not.
it's okay to be supreme

Don't be stupid, cops only kill darkies.

Whites should have supremacy in their own countries

how fucking controversial or are you going to whine how racist them homogeneous africans are?
no?

>hate crime
NO SUCH FUCKING THING IN THE USA

FUCK YOU ASHKANAZIS

>1488

This campaign worked way better then I thought it would. I'm surprised so many people took the bait.

eet kind of threatening mang

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Almost everyone acknowledges what the purpose of the posters is yet they still fall for the trap and can't help but talk about it. It's hilarious.

Nice!

All of that stuff is bullshit. It's just indoctrination to stir up hatred for white men. This idea exposes that. They've been trained to react with disgust and hatred for ANYTHING that is even slightly pro-white or simply not anti-white. This is why ordinary people are being physically attacked and/or called Nazis for being Trump supporters or not conforming to all of their/your false beliefs.

KEK
STRANGE HAPPENINGS
DIGITS N GETS
KEEP ON WINNING
DRIVE THIS TRUCK TO MAGA

you got some nice 88s there yourself

You are doing God's work, user

t. Gook in hongcouver

/thread

That is the best part about this. They know its a trap but the ideological hole they have dug for themselves makes it impossible for them to deviate course.

b...brother
is that you?

Why not start this up in the UK? We need this in Germany too.

great job my guy

You shouldnt use nigger/sjw tactics.

This is going to be a double-edged sword.

How do you say "it's okay to be white" in German?

Fuck out of here Leaf, you're tempting the rake

this is the shill narrative btw.

Remember all those who fell in the meme war? You honor their sacrifice.

Im not sure it gets any more surreal than this.

We are living in Demolition Man

SQUAWK HEIL
SQUAWK HEIL

Is that why niggers and spics get so many gibs and free rides in this country, because of white privilege?

Neck yourself, you retard.